Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442293 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please guys anyone with idea on the best fta channels i can get with a 90cm dish? Pls i need frequencies and symbol rates and a list of channel i can get?? Please guys help out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
@jahstech.
Best FTA channels are on Astra 2F,Amos 5/Ku and Eutelsat 7A,B.
Upload the attached file to your receiver.

jahstech:
Please guys anyone with idea on the best fta channels i can get with a 90cm dish? Pls i need frequencies and symbol rates and a list of channel i can get?? Please guys help out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Compliments of d season to all of u. Are there any latest fta channels available to b enjoyed dis festive period usin a 60-90cm dish? Pls dont b angry wit me cos u pipo may hav responded 2dis kind of questn in d past. Thanks an God bless u all. Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
blexxonmak:
@jahstech.

Boss pls what are the channels i would get?? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
I guess i have helped a lot of guys on this issue, but only one or two has said 'Thank You' nigerians. Send me a mail samuel4gems@yahoo.com. MTN UNLIMITED FOR ANDROID IS NOW READY, BUT WITH A PRICE TAG ATTACHED THIS TIME, as usual send me mail and i would get back to you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
jahstech:

I guess i have helped a lot of guys on this issue, but only one or two has said 'Thank You' nigerians. Send me a mail samuel4gems@yahoo.com. MTN UNLIMITED FOR ANDROID IS NOW READY, BUT WITH A PRICE TAG ATTACHED THIS TIME, as usual send me mail and i would get back to you.

Nobody ask for your[b] MTN rubbish here. I no it will end up like this as we are used to many of your type offering unnecessary help and end up asking for token or airtime. by the way this is not advert season cary your advert out of here [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
hotobo:

Nobody ask for your[b] MTN rubbish here. I no it will end up like this as we are used to many of your type offering unnecessary help and end up asking for token or airtime. by the way this is not advert season cary your advert out of here [/b]

Thank You, i know you do't need it, can you now excuse others, you are blocking their way
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
jahstech:

Thank You, i know you do't need it, can you now excuse others, you are blocking their way

Oyyyaaa beginning dey comot for here na before I cane you. Ngwa, starting comoting osuso.

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
jahstech:

idiot...
no any other person that wants to be scam. asking for N400 airtime.....OLE

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
@jahstech.Every thing you need is in the attached file.

jahstech:

Boss pls what are the channels i would get?? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
unikazzy:
idiot...
no any other person that wants to be scam. asking for N400 airtime.....OLE
If you know how many mails I don reply today, you no go dey here dey run your mouth, there are those are did it for on this thread without collecting a different, so sorry you are not among them. And you can't be
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
blexxonmak:
@jahstech.Every thing you need is in the attached file.
Thanks Boss, I would try it tomorrow morning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
blexxonmak:
@jahstech.
Boss will it work on qsat receivers?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ blexxonmak plzz i need trackin tp for ab 7 west and the available chanels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2014
@jahstech.NO.The file is strictly for STRONG decoders.

jahstech:

Boss will it work on qsat receivers?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:01am On Dec 26, 2014
@Akinige.Tracking tp for Eutelsat 7 West A @ 7.3W => 10992 V (DVB-S) 27500-3/4 (Al Jazeera English/America,NWA Beam).

Akinige:
@ blexxonmak plzz i need trackin tp for ab 7 west and the available chanels

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:12am On Dec 26, 2014
@Akinige.Blind Scan between the interval 10992 V - 11670 V to get all the available channels on NWA Beam.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:21am On Dec 26, 2014
And remember to set the lnb skew @ 3 or 4 o'clock.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2014
jahstech:

This is FTA satelite thread not some kinda free browsing sh*t.

7 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2014
blexxonmak:
@Akinige.Tracking tp for Eutelsat 7 West A @ 7.3W => 10992 V (DVB-S) 27500-3/4 (Al Jazeera English/America,NWA Beam).
tenkzzz bosss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
mtchris:
This is FTA satelite thread not some kinda free browsing sh*t.
Thanks Boss, the admins deleted my thread on this stuffy I don't know why, but no more free browsing shit here hence forth
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2014
blexxonmak:
@jahstech.NO.The file is strictly for STRONG decoders.
Thanks Boss. Is your stuff now working? If you need any help on it let me know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
jahstech:

Thanks Boss, the admins deleted my thread on this stuffy I don't know why, but no more free browsing shit here hence forth
Maybe you created the thread on the wrong board.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
I think the moderators simply invoked Rule #9.

mtchris:
Maybe you created the thread on the wrong board.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Goodday GURUS in the house , which fta satellite can we get WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LIVE, pls needed urgently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
kazzytech:
Goodday GURUS in the house , which fta satellite can we get WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LIVE, pls needed urgently
yes tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
jahstech:

If you know how many mails I don reply today, you no go dey here dey run your mouth, there are those are did it for on this thread without collecting a different, so sorry you are not among them. And you can't be
i dont receiv ur mAil yet obascoetubi@gmail.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebenz4(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hello I wnt to sell ma Gprs adapter G1 contact me @ ebenz1@live.com or 07034767125
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
agkilis:
yes tv
ok thanks, but yes tv only shows rematch not live
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
kazzytech:

ok thanks, but yes tv only shows rematch not live
yeah! wwe raw live!should be @2am tuesdays!in the morning! not on yes TV!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obascoetubi:

i dont receiv ur mAil yet obascoetubi@gmail.com.
I did not copy all those mails posted on my thread before it was deleted, send me a mail instead, my mail is somewhere around this thread
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
jahstech:

I did not copy all those mails posted on my thread before it was deleted, send me a mail instead, my mail is somewhere around this thread
where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.