Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445033 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Please house, I live in Zamfara State.what sat is this IRIB Varzesh? Can I track it with 180m dish here at my end?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2015
@ogbeh44.

Yes you can.

ogbeh44:
Please house, I live in Zamfara State.what sat is this IRIB Varzesh? Can I track it with 180m dish here at my end?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks bros
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2015
ogbeh44:
yes yes yes yes yes...lol I can go on and on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
OBENGSOLOMON:
WE MUST DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO GET THE BISS KEYS OF CHAMPION TV,AT ALL COST, WHETHER NIGHT OR DAY

I think we can get it from their decoders.Anyone from Ghana with it can help on this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
ogbeh44:
I'm in zamfara too you cn tract it even with one meter dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
free channels on SES5
AMD catchup
AMD sisters
AMD Africa
AMD one
60cm dish size.12303 H 30000

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
ksliman:
I'm in zamfara too you cn tract it even with one meter dish
are you getting it on 1 meter? cos i tried it with 1m here in abj but not available.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yemminz: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
blexxonmak:
@ogbeh44.Yes you can.

Please blexxonmak, am a newbie in Sat Installation, i want you to mentor me to install mine. can i have your contact.
you can mail me on yemminz@gmail.com, thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Etchwest, like I said b4, FTA is like free market where is free entry and free exit. So if champion tv think they can stampede us into buying their decoder, then they have really missed the point cos if some channels disappear, some others would appear like these AMD channels now which I'm really enjoying with their SD quality. When AIT disappeared ACTV appeared so champion tv should stop their shakara and they either shape in or ship out cos that's the beauty of fta!!!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Victorwreks: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guys,amos 5k and ses 5 which satellite has the best of channels nd which of these satellite has more fta channels and which of them has better entertainment fta channels or news channels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello house, can somebody pls give the address of where I can buy Dlink 125 rev A3 or Tenda wifi adapter for my Strong 4950h in Lagos, Ibadan or Lokoja.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Victorwreks:
Guys,amos 5k and ses 5 which satellite has the best of channels nd which of these satellite has more fta channels and which of them has better entertainment fta channels or news channels?
Why not have the two?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truly1:
Hello house, can somebody pls give the address of where I can buy Dlink 125 rev A3 or Tenda wifi adapter for my Strong 4950h in Lagos, Ibadan or Lokoja.
Do you stay in lokoja? I have a mifi wifi router that only needs a USB device to function. It works on all decoder. It is using an rj45 cable to connect.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
See the device in action
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y07sbsd4dwtfo2z/m1%20router3g.jpg?dl=0
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
msanifu:

check technical specification of 4950m or h manual for confirmation.
Hello msanifu,
just as I promised you before that I will verify to know if your claims about SRT4950H is true or not... I mailed Strong-technologies and here is their reply to me.

Hello,
It is not true.
SRT4950H has only one tuner.
Tuner cannot be integrated inside chipset. The
demodulator can be integrated inside chipset
and not tuner.
Regards,
Technical Support
www.strong-technologies.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
faithchild:
its 3.3m pan dish.i got itfor 30k.from kaduna.d price was a big favor from the dish maker
Wow! 3.3m at 30k is a real bonus, I envy u. Lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Emmaachile, thanks I would like to have it if it would work on my SRT 4950h USB. Pls let me have your contact as I stay in Ajaokuta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bokadious: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello Guyz
Aside from Multi Tv ,MyTv and Amos 5(News channels) which other FTA can someone get with a 60cm dish. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
akplatnum2005:
are you getting it on 1 meter? cos i tried it with 1m here in abj but not available.
guy zamfara and abuja nor be desame na. why u dey confuse yoursef

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spy360:

Why not have the two?
Can it b nailed wit one dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truly1:
Emmaachile, thanks I would like to have it if it would work on my SRT 4950h USB. Pls let me have your contact as I stay in Ajaokuta.
Check my profile
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
etcwest:
free channels on SES5
AMD catchup
AMD sisters
AMD Africa
AMD one
60cm dish size.12303 H 30000
Thanks 4d info, can it b nailed 2geda wit anoda sat wit one dish?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Victorwreks:
Hello Folk, Is it's possible to track Astra 2B multi tv
and Amos 5 satellites with single dish and 2
lnb
Yes u can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
lamtam0:

yes dis is my 3 setup on 60m dish amos5 primary, astra28 is in d middle while eultesat w4 is @ d top
Wat channels do u reciv on eutelsat w4?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gurus in the house.... Recently I was surfing through 'lyngsat.com' and was surprised to see stations like-- homebase tv, hitz tv, etv ghana...... All under multi tv on astra 2F. I don't get these stations......... Why?
Also can ses5 and amos5 be both tracked on a 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
i tried m hand on my pan dish.it seens it seens as if d fuji stargold lnb i used did not work well with pan dish.anyway i still need to get d focal lenght well.imagin i was hitting 93% n dstx frequency.oga odilibe. need ur help oo and member of this house.blexxo and other gurus.d pole is still shaking.i want to further add cement.i tried badr456.i got the mbc HD. on 12303 H 27500 the magreb beam.pls gurus wat % will i get on 12303 H befor other frequency llike irib and other turn green.pls what oda lnb i can use on pan.anybody have idea of premium hd lng.echosat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
house and my gurus.how do i know when m lnb is at d middle of d dish.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lawalsuleiman(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Truly1:
Etchwest, like I said b4, FTA is like free market where is free entry and free exit. So if champion tv think they can stampede us into buying their decoder, then they have really missed the point cos if some channels disappear, some others would appear like these AMD channels now which I'm really enjoying with their SD quality. When AIT disappeared ACTV appeared so champion tv should stop their shakara and they either shape in or ship out cos that's the beauty of fta!!!

Please on which Satelitte is AMD channels free to air. cause I think they re encrypted on Constant Eutelsat 16a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Victorwreks: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Guys,amos 5k and ses 5 which satellite has
the best of channels nd which of these satellite
has more fta channels and which of them has
better entertainment fta channels or news
channels ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Victorwreks: 1:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Guys,at long last Champion Tv is going to change their frequency on the 3rd of Feb 2015.Those who r having difficulties in getting their channels should ve patient cos they gonna do an upgrade nd the upgrade comes with a change of frequency and symbol rate.Lets wait patiently nd monitor which frequency the
y will be using.........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2015
faithchild:
i tried m hand on my pan dish.it seens it seens as if d fuji stargold lnb i used did not work well with pan dish.anyway i still need to get d focal lenght well.imagin i was hitting 93% n dstx frequency.oga odilibe. need ur help oo and member of this house.blexxo and other gurus.d pole is still shaking.i want to further add cement.i tried badr456.i got the mbc HD. on 12303 H 27500 the magreb beam.pls gurus wat % will i get on 12303 H befor other frequency llike irib and other turn green.pls what oda lnb i can use on pan.anybody have idea of premium hd lng.echosat
Try 10992v27500 on 7.3west ..with your 3.3m dish.. you are supposed to hit 98% full bar on this tp..track the frequency with the dish after that report back! if you can't lock the tp with upto 98% signal quality then something is wrong with the dish!...

with good lnb plus 90cm dish you can hit over 80% on some dstv frequency..that is on strong receiver!

on badr you are supposed to lock 11334 at least with poor signal quality..

premium HD is not the best lnb out there!

happy tracking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)