Stats: 3,160,931 members, 7,845,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5468400 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guseman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
unikazzy:
use 11294 v 45000
Bros what I got with the frequency are all encrypted channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
guseman:

Thanks @unikazzy

Which satellite is 16Eultesat on SRT 4940. The satellite is not listed in the list that is what is my problem and when I put in the wire into the lab on 68.5e others will stop showing.. Waptv. Rave, channels etc
What is important is the frequency and symbol rate. The satellite u can rename.
In ur case select any ku sat and rename it by going to decoder menu -dish setting - press red button to rename
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guseman(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks Bro. So am going to moved away from those Christian channels... Hmmm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
GeorgeD1:

@faithchild,
Sorry I've been away for a while. Yes, the heavy duty jack is still available in case you're still interested.
Pm me for logistics.
Cheers!
i stay in akure.in ondo state.if u can leave ur phone number i will call u.i dont mind.if u can get digisat lnb.2 ways or echosat 2 ways also.here in akure.its so difficult.in short it ia not available here.thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4rina(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
abeg da beinsports biss key nt come still. if i say anything nt gud forgv me.am a newbie
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
guseman:

Thanks @unikazzy

Which satellite is 16Eultesat on SRT 4940. The satellite is not listed in the list that is what is my problem and when I put in the wire into the lab on 68.5e others will stop showing.. Waptv. Rave, channels etc
Hahahahahahaha, bros chose any unused sat, forget name
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Guseman but you can use one dish to track 17e Amos 5 and 16e Eutelsat with one lnb... Ask the gurus how. Instead of having 17e and 16e on two different dishes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls is tv3 still wrkng. Thnks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samsamo: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olu12345:

ur dish position wil b btw dstv n mytv,so easy to nail.Alternatively, visit a MFM dat has it already.
@ Olu, I pray for u,by d capability of God ability,all ur hanging miracle will locate u.I was able to track it today. The problem is from d lnb.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guseman(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
mtchris:
Guseman but you can use one dish to track 17e Amos 5 and 16e Eutelsat with one lnb... Ask the gurus how. Instead of having 17e and 16e on two different dishes.

Thanks Bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by guseman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
So Multi TV is dead now cos I can't get any of their channels again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
guseman:

Thanks Bro
You're welcome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Samsamo:
@ Olu, I pray for u,by d capability of God ability,all ur hanging miracle will locate u.I was able to track it today. The problem is from d lnb.thanks
amen,pastor sam.Am hapi 4u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Plss all d sat xpert here can dented in dish affect irib signal to pop green? Cuz wind blown away my 1.8 meter dish last week and I repositioned it but refused to show green despite all d amendment I made since, with ur professional experience pls help me out ASAS.
Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akinige:
Plss all d sat xpert here can dented in dish affect irib signal to pop green? Cuz wind blown away my 1.8 meter dish last week and I repositioned it but refused to show green despite all d amendment I made since, with ur professional experience pls help me out ASAS.
Regards

Yes, you can not recieve signal once ur focal point is affected.
However, check you tripod very well, and re-align prefareably with aljazera tp.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
guseman:
Bros what I got with the frequency are all encrypted channels
u asked for a frequency to track mytv which I sent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samsamo: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Olu12345:

amen,pastor sam.Am hapi 4u
thanks.I got 10 channel there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Macdon4ryl:

Check ur mail
Thanks man, will check it and get back to u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Unionised(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house.

I currently have 3 (60cm) and 1 (80cm -DSTV) dishes.

I want to remove the 60cm Dishes and replace with one 1.8m Dish (with Rotor).

I want to have BEin SPort and MBC channels.

So i need capable installer to contact me.

I am in GIWA, Oke-Aro Area of Lagos.

Please what is the price as listed below:

1. 1.8m dish (with proper LNB)

2. Rotor

3. Strong 4922 remote (got damaged)

4. workmanship (trace bein sport, mbc, multi-tv, my-tv, dstv, etc)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2015
amnolimit:

yeah.
but you can as well google d stuff, coz no one would want to post such here. it's been rocking for months nw.
thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Why2k(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls i need strongh frequ. To track france 2 on amos 5.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2015
flashyberry:
lol cheat that has been there for over a year now.... just sub for blackberry subscription ...that's all...
I dey wait ur reply o... Please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
10804 h 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2015
anyone to help me with srt 4930 hd 151p software
i send you mail check your box
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4rina(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
plz am in ghana and i need a frquency for live matches wit a 90cm dish. badly cos after wat beinsports did to us my people are going to kill me. help please
cryplz am in ghana and i need a frquency for live matches wit a 90cm dish. badly cos after wat beinsports did to us my people are going to kill me. help please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4rina(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2015
cry please i need help for a frquency where they show live matches bexause after wat beinsports did to us my people are going to kill me wit fone calls am in ghana . please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by geebehn(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Why2k:
Pls i need strongh frequ. To track france 2 on amos 5.

are they showing live matches?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
bishop4life:

you can follow this link http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/latest-mtn-free-browsing-cheat-(-17th-march-2015-)-unlimited-data/?PHPSESSID=19c125dc086a0fcb622ea79e3477b6f5
Thanks for the link. God bless you. I will surf it later after work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flashyberry: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
mtchris:
I dey wait ur reply o... Please
I replied u already on email
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
flashyberry:
I replied u already on email
Check ur mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
hotobo:
omo forget about the too much noise. It's because people like you are limited to local forums. Go and see how they make louder noise in foreign forums and nothing change. All this info we dey here is gotten from where they make lauder noise joor. Go seat down. It's normal to change transponder or biss key. Do no when we dey use software watch jsc 1-10 for almost 3 years you think aljezeera was dump ass that time.

Now you see!
All feed is gone you guys think you are smart you don't want to listing to advice
The way peoples promo irib as if it is FTA on many site not here alone I see it follow the same way
I see irib going scramble they way all site have jump to it as if it is fta
Let wait for only 2 we
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
sokopion:

Now you see!
All feed is gone you guys think you are smart you don't want to listing to advice
The way peoples promo irib as if it is FTA on many site not here alone I see it follow the same way
I see irib going scramble they way all site have jump to it as if it is fta
Let wait for only 2 we

Many people here still need a lot of learning to do. Stations come and go, feeds come and go. Maybe we would say Daarsat has gone because of what? or CNN on arabsat 20eeast left because of what?

Na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)