Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443841 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
To enjoy gshare, you need a big dish of at least 2.4m up north or 3m .
Can I receive it with 2.4 meter net type in lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
junate:

Can I receive it with 2.4 meter net type in lagos
Receive what?
Gshare is an account covering some satellites like hotbird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 1:11pm On May 27, 2015
sokopion:

i think you guys still need to know more about how to play with this box

pls see my is like this .any code for that

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Receive what? Gshare is an account covering some satellites like hotbird.
Can u plz throw more light about those satellite please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Receive what?
Gshare is an account covering some satellites like hotbird.
Can u plz throw more light about those satellite like Hotbird, hispasat, Astra 2e, Nilesat, Eutelat 9e there location and sizes please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
benzberch:
pls see my is like this .any code for that

Update please

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nana2000: 4:11pm On May 27, 2015
sokopion:

Update please
please can i have the software,bezberch@gmail.com thats my gmail.pls if u can send me the software or the site link for me to download the software .thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2015
-- European CCcam Server --

We provide a fast, stable and 99.9% uptime server with the most important packages from Europe.
This is a dedicated server, providing the most important packages with REAL LOCALS and great and stable times.
All EUROPEAN packages are included:
- Sky UK full SD with BT SPORTS HD and ESPN HD
- Sky Italia full SD channels (with all premium channels)
- Sky DE (Germany) full HD
- Digital+ (from Spain) full HD
- Cyfra+ (now knowed as NC+) full HD
- Polsat full HD
- CanalSat from France full SD and HD from ASTRA (19ºE)
- HD+ and TivuSAT (both full HD)
- C+NL, Canal Digitaal, TV Vlaanderen Digitaal, CS LINK, Skylink – all full HD
- Bulsatcom full HD from 39ºE
- MBC HD (only from Nilesat 7W)
- UPC Direct, Canal Digital, DigiTV, Focus SAT – all full HD (from 1W)
- SRG Swiss, BIS French package, ORF Austria, etc..
- TV Cabo and MEO full HD (from Hispasat)

And more!
If you need something that isnt on list, let us know by email and we try to provide it too smiley
Mail to esuoghanney2@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 2baga(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2015
sokopion:

doing factory reset will never cost any problem to your decoder
do not copy firmware from the decoder it is not good, any time you try to copy firmware the decoder will reset many code and RS76
i will advice you to always update the new software ,which you can download from satlinux forum STBtalk tread page 71

to add biss keys is very simple ,be on biss keys channel then press 0000 you will get option then add biss keys on line 1
then press ok then exit to enjoy

if you want to add cccam,newcamd,redcam,GScam,Sucam,Wecam,or dongle access,all are on system
we have many types of dongle ,but the common one is twin protocol ,SSPA

if you want to enjoy TP 12265 H 27500 and 11919 V 27500 then you need to active sscam
to active sscam make sure one of your GPRS,3G,LAN ,or WIFI network is active.go to USB >SS-IPTV press ok> go to active code enter Y358C5C plus the last 3 digit of your serial number which will now make it 10 digit >press blue key to save it
now go to system enter code you will see protocols here chose sscam>exit and go back to channels and enjoy

superb shocked shocked shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
esuo2:

We provide a fast, stable and 99.9% uptime server with the most important packages from Europe.
This is a dedicated server, providing the most important packages with REAL LOCALS and great and stable times.
- Polsat full HD

And more!
If you need something that isnt on list, let us know by email and we try to provide it too smiley
Chei see stations,how do we get all this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Chei see stations,how do we get all this?
Scam
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Konkay(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
Pls am not so clear about ur post but what and what do I need to get or need to do b4 getting all this ur stuff thanks.
esuo2:

- Polsat full HD

And more!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
Pls guru in the house, I need CNN TP on C-Band ( the one you get without tracking plate).

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
sokopion:

i think you guys still need to know more about how to play with this box

what we don't know seniors us, please kindly teach us on how to become master of this decoder thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
Moyin4king:
what we don't know seniors us, please kindly teach us on how to become master of this decoder thanks
pls oga sokopion come to our aid , even d satlinux forum we didn't see it wen searching for it. pls help us…. give d site link to download d software. thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2015
from Hispasat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2015
more channel to attachments

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 8:56am On May 28, 2015
sokopion:

Update please
Please help us with the software or the link ; this is my email if don't want to make it open ( y2kjus1@yahoo.com )
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2015
good channel

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2015
hispasat nids 4m in lag to work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
they have Good channel more them d...?

if any one need it talk with esuo2:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2015
Hispasat

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by CLASSMAN: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
Sorry to digress, please I have issues with this frequency on Amos 5 q. 11138 sr 30000 that shows star movies + and bbc it shows yesternight but this morning it showed zero signal please house what could be the problem and other frequency are showing on the same satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
Adex70:
@sokopion ur conribution is well appreciated but what we are all eager to learn is how do we edit the ini file on strongs box because 4930 does not have powervu encrpt just nagara,ideto,viacese,cryptowork,conax on the patch key so how do we include the powervu @odilibe ur contribution is needed on this we all want to learn step by step .
http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 11:10am On May 28, 2015
Pls a quickfire, to nab both Eutelsat 16/17 along with joy TV, which do I make my primary LNB and to eventually add dstv to the set up where do I place it. Thanks as I await this
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agyengo(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2015
brainy02:
Pls a quickfire, to nab both Eutelsat 16/17 along with joy TV, which do I make my primary LNB and to eventually add dstv to the set up where do I place it. Thanks as I await this

what you r asking for has already been answered long time ago. if you wl take time to go backwards, it wl do u good or go to the right thread. thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Goalscorer: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
ryusufu:
I've got my 2.4m strong prime focus dish yesterday. I managed to nailed mbc's on 11938 on nilesat, bbc, cnn and dubai one. What remains now is fox movies. I'm waiting for my fuji star gold lnb. I think it cn add 2% - 3% of signal. Pls correct me if I'm wrong
you are'nt wrong...more grease to your elbow...i am also in kano....planned to try my luck to lock hotbird 13E with 1.8 as i luckily shotdown Arabsat 5c with 1M dish got all Aljazeeras & IRIB, only Oromia keep bursting a little.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
Silverbird TV now on amos5, scan with 11294H45000. The station is showing on Xtra IV...enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
Goalscorer:
you are'nt wrong...more grease to your elbow...i am also in kano....planned to try my luck to lock hotbird 13E with 1.8 as i luckily shotdown Arabsat 5c with 1M dish got all Aljazeeras & IRIB, only Oromia keep bursting a little.
i will try hotbird, but when my motorise is ready.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
sunny78:
Hispasat
sir, what ia ur dish size and ur location??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
AM from Nigeria but i work in west Africa Gambia my dish size is 100cm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.