Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450555 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
@ify4king.

Call me - 10.00pm

ify4king:
Bros ur no is switched off
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
blexxonmak:
@ify4king.
Call me - 10.00pm
Ok I will
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do we all know what " flogging a dead horse " means....
it means over emphasizing an issue which leads to spamming , and spamming is an offence on nairaland .

1. Google searching or making use of search engine on nairaland will answer so many frequently re-asked questions.

2. Nothing, I repeat nothing is a secret, but " we shouldn't count someone with 9-fingers fingers in his front korokoro"......ask questions, in right ways, *alternatively privately *

3: The "new" button on nairaland isn't for mere design....it allows you "follow" threads duely without missing out. and put you to the last page and post you read on a thread, endeavour to use to be fully updated.

4: Just jumping to the last and most recent page to ask questions without first doing 1 and 3 above is criminal, and results in you asking foolishly atimes.

5: Trying to answer all questions here by looking good and " very nice" might "cost" all us in the long run.

6: Not reading previous pages mite make you look outrightly stupid......pls do, and thank me later for not making a blatant fool of yourself.

7: Note ; no matter how free an answer or info might be, giving it or putting it here would look like damning it all suicidelly .....

When we look at the above , caution is key !!!
one love
viva FTA !

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nnachi404:
in put the keys to the pad lock, can't black man read?
to put key inside padlock no hard at all, haba u be apkororo.laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2015
arbourboateng:
Guys there is some good channels that show EPL match week in - week out on w3a@7°East with TP:
11175(H)6111
11143(H)6420
11139(H)14240
11013(H)7200
11135(H)6111
11022(H)6111
Note its a devil TV feed so the signal comes when there is live match and I have been watching those feed since the commencement of the league and its come around the early kick off on Saturday and Sundays and sometimes Mondays evening matches
enjoy FTA .

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
arbourboateng:
U can track it around 9:30 to 10:00 am and you can use this TP:12728(H)30000. gudluck to you
THANKS AM SET OUT NOW ON IT BUT STILL NOT GREEN PLS I BELIEVE D SIGNAL IS ON FORMAL MBC POSITION W3A(ROGIGUEZ 1 AND 2.) MY LNB IS AT 7.O CLOCK. STANDING ON FRONT OF D DISH.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
bodetheo:
THANKS AM SET OUT NOW ON IT BUT STILL NOT GREEN PLS I BELIEVE D SIGNAL IS ON FORMAL MBC POSITION W3A(ROGIGUEZ 1 AND 2.) MY LNB IS AT 7.O CLOCK. STANDING ON FRONT OF D DISH.
yes same position, 90cm dish preferable, and make Sure your dish handle is straight, which decoder are u using for tracking
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
PLS IS EURO FOOTBALL. ITALY SERVICE 1-3. & MONITOR GAME. ON AMOS 5 STILL ACTIVE....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
spartacus11:
yes same position, 90cm dish preferable, and make Sure your dish handle is straight, which decoder are u using for tracking
strong 4669x THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
I am an old member of this forum and I respect this forum so much because it has paid me by giving me a perfect gift... Please, let's try to read previous posts... It helps and it builds our mind... Let's avoid being over fed... Please,,, I so much believe in everyone here because we all are matured... Everything you ever wanted about FTA are all in this forum...
Viva FTA... One Love.
one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Guys, powervu was hacked last year in US.

In November 2014, rumors of a PowerVu hack
started circulating on various internet forums.
The owner of a well known American satellite
forum (satelliteguys.us) claimed to have seen
proof of a PowerVu hack, including descrambled
video of Fedex Corporate broadcasts which are
PowerVu encrypted on the American
communications satellite AMC 1 (103W).

On Friday December 05, 2014 at 9:44 am, the
hacker Colibri posted a link to his Magnum Opus
(the culmination of nearly a decade of original
cryptographic research on PowerVu) on a little
known North American satellite forum
(tvrosat.com). It is unknown why Colibri chose
this forum for his announcement, but some have
speculated that he chose this forum because it
specializes in North American C-band satellite
backhauls, the majority of which are encrypted
using the PowerVu conditional access system...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Talenty:
Intelsat 20C in pictures

hello bros. please which satelite do u have by the wall side in your picture of ur IS20 setup in page 959 if I maybe right.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
ainanimi:

hello bros. please which satelite do u have by the wall side in your picture of ur IS20 setup in page 959 if I maybe right.
I GUESS IT SHOULD BE STATIME SIGNAL
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
why are u guessing when the question is not for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
bodetheo:
I GUESS IT SHOULD BE STATIME SIGNAL
Thankx for your prompt response. I really appreciate. long live to this forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
ainanimi:

Wetin carry your eye go there. Eutelsat 7a/SES 5e @7e.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
@ainanimi.

The 90cm in question is facing South.Most likely E7A,7B @ 7E (Kantanka TV).So bodetheo is quite correct.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
zoboizee:
Guys, powervu was hacked last year in US.

In November 2014, rumors of a PowerVu hack
started circulating on various internet forums.
The owner of a well known American satellite
forum (satelliteguys.us) claimed to have seen
proof of a PowerVu hack, including descrambled
video of Fedex Corporate broadcasts which are
PowerVu encrypted on the American
communications satellite AMC 1 (103W).

On Friday December 05, 2014 at 9:44 am, the
hacker Colibri posted a link to his Magnum Opus
(the culmination of nearly a decade of original
cryptographic research on PowerVu) on a little
known North American satellite forum
(tvrosat.com). It is unknown why Colibri chose
this forum for his announcement, but some have
speculated that he chose this forum because it
specializes in North American C-band satellite
backhauls, the majority of which are encrypted
using the PowerVu conditional access system...
Then what's your message here? Die hard fta guys know that if one channels goes another comes, so let's enjoy the recent thing God of fta gave to us while it lasts. Have the faith that God of fta will never abandon His children, viva fta!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
@all the gurus in the house, i understand if powervu encryption can be hacked, that means conax encryption can also be hacked, so what are we waiting for to get the key of those selfish naija satellite encrypted with conax,
another question is this: so we dont have any programmer in Nigeria that can edit .stb and .bin file, so that we can make those sturbon strong decoders to be biss key enable, i arrest my view.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
graphicicon:
@all the gurus in the house, i understand if powervu encryption can be hacked, that means conax encryption can also be hacked, so what are we waiting for to get the key of those selfish naija satellite encrypted with conax,
another question is this: so we dont have any programmer in Nigeria that can edit .stb and .bin file, so that we can make those sturbon strong decoders to be biss key enable, i arrest my view.
They can be hacked but through iks/dongle receivers. Which is not reliable as some of them change in seconds unlike power vu that is very much like biss.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
this Disney channels are proving stubborn time to destroy its power,nailed asiasat but the beinsports are scrambled but Good channels thou and free sport channels good drill
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
blexxonmak:
ainanimi. The 90cm in question is facing South.Most likely E7A,7B @ 7E (Kantanka TV).So bodetheo is quite correct.
Bros abeg describe how to track 7e with 1.8m. I get it with 60cm but the signal is weak. I have tried several times to get it with the big dish but it eludes me.

NB: I easily track 5e without a tv sef. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by momandkenven: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
99% stable of EPL football live, Adult HD , Movie, Music, News working well by satellite dish for SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV, GS6HD IPTV, 4992HD RF IPTV and SRT 4998HD RF COMBO+IPTV, if you need sample for test in first, can buy sample from local reseller(Togo, Nigeria, Ivory coast) now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
@Spy360. Location? Is your setup fixed or motorized?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dahaz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
what is the effect of upgrading a decoder with a flash that contains virus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
momandkenven:
99% stable of EPL football live, Adult HD , Movie, Music, News working well by satellite dish for SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV, GS6HD IPTV, 4992HD RF IPTV and SRT 4998HD RF COMBO+IPTV, if you need sample for test in first, can buy sample from local reseller(Togo, Nigeria, Ivory coast) now
A guy in Iks forum said the decoders open nothing except biss channel,that requires you to input the key before opening.Is a scam.I stand to be corrected by a co-nairalander that's using it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
@eerekake. Very Correct.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
@dahaz. Technically-speaking,a virus made to execute on a Window box can only execute on a Window box.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by momandkenven: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
eerekake:

A guy in Iks forum said the decoders open nothing except biss channel,that requires you to input the key before opening.Is a scam.I stand to be corrected by a co-nairalander that's using it.
very funny, also have guy said themself qsat not work, qsat also is scam?? ask local reseller from togo and nigeria, ivory coast, or search SRT GS6HD from this forum who using them is working or no. only stupied guy saying box not work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
momandkenven:
very funny, also have guy said themself qsat not work, qsat also is scam?? ask local reseller from togo and nigeria, ivory coast, or search SRT GS6HD from this forum who using them is working or no. only stupied guy saying box not work
Know that people are wise up here. Show us the pictures of your claim if you are sure of what you are saying pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dahaz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
blexxonmak:
@dahaz. Technically-speaking,a virus made to execute on a Window box can only execute on a Window box.
Thanx for your response. I appreciate. Am just curios does it in any way affect its signal level?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
PLS WILL IS20 BE TRACKABLE WITH MY 3M AND THE TREES AND BUILDINGS IN D OPP ROAD. COS ALL MY EFFORT STILL TO NO AVAIL USING FUJI HD KU LNB TO TRACK PLS HELP ME OUT COS I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL D ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.