Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446515 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Sunene , check your mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hesswhy(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
ok no wahala in d next 30mins u go see am....enjoy
Pls dont forget my side too on (neatexceltel@gmail.com)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Dlee1:

Hello Odilibe,
I never knew that Mtn worldwide belong to US... my bad. All I'm saying is that we don't need to thread blame here (among ourselves) since the keys can be searched by Google. No matter how we keep silent about any channel (s) that is unlockable with keys, it will surely be re-encrypted provided that the keys can be googled. If I may ask, how can one know that some satellite keys exist without visiting a website? Maybe through friends but how many people really got it through friends?
Spot on... Cry cry babies always looking for who to blame

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
@ olason,pls sent it to me. Irap4me4@gmail.com or irans4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
If i ask for TV3 Ghana key today, everyone will copy and paste it for me, why? Why are we no scared of it being blocked or the key being changed one day? Abi the guys wey dey work there are blind that they can't see what's happening on the internet. This is 21st century. Stop crying!!! More are coming our way. Viva FTA

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
All , am sorry I won't send it to anyone am not familiar with on this forum. hop u understand .Tank you. When you talk tone down your noise ..na lair. This one is strictly for the real FTA hobbist.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ olason, the fact that I don't always coment doesn't mean I a new member,check my profile and previous comment u will know that I even registered b4 u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
All , am sorry I won't send it to anyone am not familiar with on this forum. hop u understand .Tank you. When you talk tone down your noise ..na lair. This one is strictly for the real FTA hobbist.
So why are we here?

Segregation.

Keep the keys to yourself, someone else will find it and blow it on the roof tops. Then you will come back here to cry again about noise.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
@Olason you are right ,but if you close your eye for bad peoples it can also affect good among them .This is my mail (arelukuman2010@gmail.com)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Olason, I sent you a mail. Pls reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
My Elders on this forum, have been receiving too much calls from Unknow members, pls which way do u tink we can do this without d noise makers getting involved?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Spy360 or whatever u call yourself, pls mind d way u talk , You can also do your research and keep to yourself for all I care. You tink am d only one dat knows about this? am not here for u. ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nis70: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ olason provide it in mathematical expression and let them unscramble. At least doing little mental sum will make pple appreciate it and pple can always direct them to the little exercise without much noise. That's all!(lazy pple can then be ignored). N.B- On no acct must anyone post the scramble code.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Talenty, I no see your mail ooo,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=nis70 post=37696142]@ olason provide it in mathematical expression and let them unscramble. At least doing little mental sum will make pple appreciate it and pple can always direct them to the little exercise without much noise. That's all!(lazy pple can then be ignored). N.B- On no acct must anyone post the scramble code.[/quo Tanx for d suggestion...will come up with somtin on how we will go about it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
@Olason ,base on what happen to us in FTA room in this days ,you need to be selective on this issue .Because some bad tree are planning to spoil your spectacular research .My Advice is that you need to be selective through there calls or mail .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Talenty , halla me for whatsapp now , since I no see your mail. (olaslasho2)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
tnx bro..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:

Please guy no vex, help brother for the sake of fta to move forward but shine your eye shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Since most of us have refused to change, then the rules have to change. Let this forum be strictly free to air. Anything that is not free to air must be off forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
Spy360 or whatever u call yourself, pls mind d way u talk , You can also do your research and keep to yourself for all I care. You tink am d only one dat knows about this? am not here for u. ok.
u can give to old members and active posters who promised to keep their mouth mute.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
New rule: If you have any goodies, keep it to yourself. That's the latest rule now. Too bad for FTA.
Someone once said that FTA is dead, i was so angry with him but now it seems he was right anyway.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin hunters!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
umassor:

u can give to old members and active posters who promised to keep their mouth mute.
Tanx my man... have started doing dat. let's test how long this will last. though noting las forever but for now let's enjoy it without those irritating, annoying repeated jamb questions, to those I have given enjoy while it las.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by highbury314: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
Tanx my man... have started doing dat. let's test how long this will last. though noting las forever but for now let's enjoy it without those irritating, annoying repeated jamb questions, to those I have given enjoy while it las.
We won't enjoy a thing until we keep it on the low.u're not to be blamed for ur actions at all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
olason:
Neither am I here for you, this is FTA forum; that key you have was provided by somebody. If it doesn't leak here, it will leak somewhere else.

I blame the moderators for not being strict enough to clear unwanted elements that derail this forum.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
ksliman:
please dnt be annoyed on my questions, Can I see the pics of the one you are using on your 1.8m please
https://www.nairaland.com/475178/official-thread-free-air-satellite/1#6355718
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
its good to be a bit discreet with the keys but whether u share it here or not, it will be all over other internet forums in few days..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
highbury314:

We won't enjoy a thing until we keep it on the low.u're not to be blamed for ur actions at all.
Abi ooo...my brother some pips here disobey d rules nairaland forum,, let them go to some notable FTA forum like Paki- forum, etc and see d way tins are coded, you break d rules they throw u out, but here you try to sanitise thins they call u names. Tank God u know what am watching, I don't even ned to do any wahala but for the love of FTA I do stuff. Oga Badaru , and some top Men here go dey lauf say y i dey worry myself wen hotbird and hispasat dey dance shoki with about a thousand channels to play with on my TV screen, I dey bother myself.. Can't stop doing wat I luv. FTA for life

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Teeworld(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Olason am interested in it pls,pls send to afuapebabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Olason ,Thanks & God bless you ......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2351) (Reply)