Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll (1198 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PDPGuy: 4:45am On May 13, 2022
Peter Obi has emerged as the favorite candidate in a poll conducted between from May 4-7.

Per the poll, 33% of Nigerians say they would vote for Peter Obi if the elections were held last week, while 15% and 13% say they would vote for Atiku Abubakar and Yemi Osinbajo, respectively.

Participants were asked whether they had ever voted in previous Nigerian presidential elections.

Among participants who have never voted in previous elections, 51% say that they will vote for Peter Obi compared to 27% among those who have voted in the past.

The survey recorded the geopolitical zones where the participants resided.

Peter Obi commands 62% in the South East. Peter Obi is also favorite in the South South, South West, and North Central zones.

Obi trails Atiku Abubakar in the North East and North West zones.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 4:47am On May 13, 2022
Of course, they keep trying to hide that there is a #Movement-Peter-Obi and keep embarrassing themselves. People can sense real, no matter how you try to hide it! (See the screenshots)

Watch this short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Then watch this one:
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Then if you have data watch this vid, as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is the best candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

Kdon2:

Lol. Joker of the year grin

Joke's on you!

#Movement Peter Obi!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Kdon2: 4:49am On May 13, 2022
PDPGuy:
Peter Obi has emerged as the favorite candidate in a new poll conducted by Punch newspapers from May 4-7.

Per the poll, 33% of Nigerians say they would vote for Peter Obi if the elections were held last week, while 15% and 13% say they would vote for Atiku Abubakar and Yemi Osinbajo, respectively.

Lol. Joker of the year grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Aufbauh(m): 4:50am On May 13, 2022
The most dumbest thing is to conduct a general opinion poll for aspirants who are yet to go through the delegate election.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by cenaman(m): 4:55am On May 13, 2022
Online pool kor swimming pool no.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:07am On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most dumbest thing is to conduct a general opinion poll for aspirants who are yet to go through the delegate election.

You are the one dumb and not thinking.
How are the delegates to guage who is likely to win office for the party before casting their votes??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by uthlaw: 5:10am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How are the delegates to guage who is likely to win office for the party before casting their votes??
1% voters on internet will bring obi as President!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:18am On May 13, 2022
uthlaw:
1% voters on internet will bring obi as President!

If someone gets 83% in a crowded field of presidetial candidates, you better take notice if you are interested in your party winning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Shedrack777: 5:19am On May 13, 2022
the problem is, people will vote massively on social media, but go election ground go vote? na only 15% of them you'll see that came out to vote. it is not by online poll, it is by coming out to vote during election

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Kdon2: 5:23am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Of course, they keep trying to hide that there is a #Movement Peter Obi and keep embarrassing themselves. People can sense real, no matter how you try to hide it!
See the screenshots below.

Watch this short:

Then watch this one:

Then if you have data watch this vid, as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is the best candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

Joke's on you!

#Movement Peter Obi!!

Still the same joker of the year! E go shock you to your marrow grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:27am On May 13, 2022
Shedrack777:
the problem is, people will vote massively on social media, but go election ground go vote? na only 15% of them you'll see that came out to vote. it is not by online poll, it is by coming out to vote during election

I think this Peter Obi case is different and will prove to be different. There is a real movement - a large group of committed and dedicated individuals working hard to see him emerge Nigeria's president!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Aufbauh(m): 5:28am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You better write in your native language so that one of your kinsmen can interpret instead of lumping words that I can't make a meaning of it.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:29am On May 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Still the same joker of the year! E go shock you to your marrow grin

You are already shocked - 83% in a crowded field that includes the nation's VP!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:31am On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

You better write in your native language so that one of your kinsmen can interpret instead of lumping words that I can't make a meaning of it.

Not my fault you are semi-illiterate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Aufbauh(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not my fault you are semi-illiterate

You're still embarrassing and exposing your situation by using a phrase to start a sentence.
Your comment is disjointed and disconnected making it difficult for me to comprehend.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 5:56am On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

You're still embarrassing and exposing your situation by using a phrase to start a sentence.
Your comment is disjointed and disconnected making it difficult for me to comprehend.

That's what makes you semi-illiterate. Unless things are spelt out to the last t, you'd get lost

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 6:32am On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

You're still

Please understand, calling you semi-illiterate is simply descriptive, not meant as an insult at all. I don't insult people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Kdon2: 6:46am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are already shocked - 83% in a crowded field that includes the nation's VP!

Day dreamer
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 6:49am On May 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Day dreamer

Nothing dreamy about it. See the screenshots again. It was right here on Nairaland front page
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2022
Then let him preside over utopian Nation, Biafra with his online result.

Because Online result doesn't make someone Nigeria President

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Queenslander(f): 7:04am On May 13, 2022
Peter Obi all the way ✔️

✈️

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by perez100: 7:04am On May 13, 2022
I don't know why many Nigerians are so comfortable in pain. I don't know if they really like or hate how Nigeria is presently. They will see good men but they will choose to vote known criminals to rule them. How can a reasonable person allow a goat to watch over his yam? When you know what will be the outcome. Are your normal?

Once again, Peter Obi is a true leader and he is the most qualified to lead Nigeria. Don't vote for criminals simply because they are from your tribes or regions. They will only loot the country and your children and grand children will one day curse those that destroyed Nigeria. The curse will be on them and
will torment your soul in hellfire because of your devilish contributions while on earth. You know the right thing but you refuse to do it. That is satanic.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by uthlaw: 7:24am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If someone gets 83% in a crowded field of presidetial candidates, you better take notice if you are interested in your party winning
the real voters are not on social media....the ones on social media do not go out to vote!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Afamed: 7:32am On May 13, 2022
The Pandóra thief has no electoral value
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Connected1: 7:44am On May 13, 2022
He's the most qualified for the position.

Somehow online polls is different from physical poll.

Bribery will make him lose alot of votes but I still hope he wins.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Ekpeitit(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2022
Favourite only in the head of an ignorant Biafran illiterate who has no idea about Nigerian politics.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 9:04am On May 13, 2022
uthlaw:
the real voters are not on social media....the ones on social media do not go out to vote!

Well, see below, if on social media someone gets 6 times the rest of the candidates combined, you don't think it indicates something?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by uthlaw: 9:08am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, see below, if on social media someone gets 6 times the rest of the candidates combined, you don't think it indicates something?
bro just understand me,I'm not against any candidate because all of them na same same...70% of voters in Nigeria are from northern Nigeria and 80% of them do not care about online voting!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 9:15am On May 13, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandóra thief has no electoral value

Keep wasting your time. People can sense the essence of a person and Obi screams DECENCY! People can sense REAL!
You shamelessly go from thread to thread shouting pandora. Mention any place in the world where ANYBODY has come close to suggesting he be charged with ANYTHING.

Watching these shorts may help you:

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by PoliteActivist: 9:18am On May 13, 2022
uthlaw:
bro just understand me,I'm not against any candidate because all of them na same same...70% of voters in Nigeria are from northern Nigeria and 80% of them do not care about online voting!

How do you know? How did you arrive at these precise statistics
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by uthlaw: 9:21am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How do you know? How did you arrive at this precise statistics
for me may de for north....oya no ves till then,may God keep us alive!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Emerges Favorite In Poll by Kdon2: 9:54am On May 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nothing dreamy about it. See the screenshots again. It was right here on Nairaland front page

Sebi na nairaland be inec.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Initially Confused, Buhari Finally Endorses Southern APC Candidate / The Moment Buhari Smiled When Amaechi Said Hire Me, Fire Me If I Don't Deliver / All Igbos Enjoyed Free Education Under Tinubu Govt In 1999 -2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.