Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � (5126 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Emekaus1010c: 5:40am On May 13, 2022
Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On May 13, 2022
BARBARISM.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Skyfornia(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2022
Sincerely speaking...I give this issue only 1 week and Nigerians will forget about it. We pretend to care but we don't.

We are all selfish!

RIP Deborah...as long as you are in the grave, your killers and anyone who supports your gruesome murder will have no peace.

6 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Nobody: 6:53am On May 13, 2022
The amount of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.

3 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by derecho(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2022
I'm waiting to hear Pauline Tallen ( Minister of Women Affairs of Nigeria) and The Senate...

Sultan, Muric and Buhari are predictable.

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by darthv: 7:24am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The amount of people that have been burnt in the south just because they were accused of stealing is something you southerners need to talk about.

Just yesterday, 2 young boys were burnt to death because they were accused of stealing.

Where is the justice, some of the people pointing fingers supported the lynching and tyre burning of those boys without asking if they were guilty or not.

Some of you now see burning human as normal. There is no difference between those fanatics and you.

shut up

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Psychokinetic: 7:48am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Negga shut the fvck up. Burning armed robbers that have probably taken countless lives and killing an innocent unarmed college student because you think she said something against your paedo god are two entirely different things!

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by baylord77(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2022
This is the height of barbarism.
Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Negga shut the fvck up. Burning armed robbers that have probably taken countless lives and killing an innocent unarmed college student because you think she said something against your paedo god are two entirely different things!

You can see how daft you are.

So you support the burning of your fellow human beings because they steal.

How about those that have been accused wrongly and have been burnt to death.

You are no different from those fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Ikea81: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
So sad, but islam mean piss so wetin I know?
Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Psychokinetic: 8:47am On May 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You can see how daft you are.

So you support the burning of your fellow human beings because they steal.

How about those that have been accused wrongly and have been burnt to death.

You are no different from those fanatics.
I’m not the one losing brain cells on mosque ground 5 times a day. I never said I supported jungle justice, I only said do not compare the murder of armed robbers to the murder of an innocent child! I don’t blame you tho, every Muslim is a potential terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by Fidinno(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
I disown this country

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of How Deborah Yakubu Was K!ll€d And Burnt To Ashes � by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Sincerely speaking...I give this issue only 1 week and Nigerians will forget about it. We pretend to care but we don't.

We are all selfish!

RIP Deborah...as long as you are in the grave, your killers and anyone who supports your gruesome murder will have no peace.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS / Couple Spotted Fighting On Their Wedding Night, Destroy Properties / What Ekiti Drug Dealer Looks Like (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.