Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina (29439 Views)

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Omooba77: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
Femi Adesina, the Senior Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity has said that he is not a member of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Adesina, who appeared on Channels Television on Thursday, also said he would run to his house after he finished serving under the Buhari administration.

Making the revelations, the top presidential spokesman said he works for the government only because he likes the APC.

Adesina said he could not enter the race for House of Representatives, Senate or other political offices because he is not a politician and was also not a card-carrying member of the APC even though it is his preferred party.

“I’m running to my house. Yes I’ve chosen to run to my house after serving,” the presidential aide said, laughing.

Asked if he was a member of the APC, he said, “I work for the APC government. I have sympathy for the APC.

“I’m not a card carrying member of the APC. I’m not a politician actually. APC is my preferred party. It’s the party I like. If I didn’t like the party I wouldn’t come to work for a government run by the APC.

“APC is my preferred party, the party has my best wishes but am I a card carrying member? No.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/2023-im-not-member-of-apc-im-running-home-after-serving-buhari-adesina/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Tissaia(f): 8:04am On May 13, 2022
Good for you. Say something negative about the sokoto incident (censorship) if you want to go home right now adesina

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2022
After begging your blodas to leave their land for their life, you want to denounce ApC...God dey!!
Sad they actually followed your order.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On May 13, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU FEMI ADESINA.
Posterity will judge us all.

Bobloco:
Femi, you are running to Daura with you Boss
Just as Reuben Abati y'all worshiped and hailed for 6 Years of blind looting and stealing returned with your Jona to Otuoke. cool

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Maxymilliano(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2022
“I’m running to my house. Yes I’ve chosen to run to my house after serving,” the presidential aide said, laughing.

And you'd be welcomed with open arms ..

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Bobloco: 8:06am On May 13, 2022
Femi, you are running to Daura with your Boss

30 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Samunique(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2022
undecided

Look at this man, one year to go he suddenly remembers he has a home to run to

What of if the herdsmen you asked Nigerians to give their lands "or die", have taken over your home ? undecided

Or the Nigerians whom you spites and ridicules a lot in your bid to defend Buhari, are you going to live among them ?

Femi, we're waiting for you !

Or you join your boss in daura .

33 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Penguin2: 8:09am On May 13, 2022
You are not an APC member but are you not meant to be standing on Tinubu’s scrotal sac like his urchins?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Tonypens48(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2022
Believe all these guys at your peril. They only support the winning party in disguise of non-partisan. undecided

Kindly check my signature below for your your Academic research, Assignments, Projects, etc..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2022
Hmm. No rest for you after a bad job mr Adesina. Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New nd toks.
Contact is on the link below this comment or in our profile
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Asgard13: 8:12am On May 13, 2022
He tried .. he did his job well... and cashing out.

Who no go like dey chill with the president on a steady

Don’t hate the player

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by blackboy(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2022
Im glad he is said RUN..because that is how he supposed to do

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by omowolewa: 8:16am On May 13, 2022
Souka Lafia
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by chymes0359(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2022
The Fury of this earth wont allow you rest after what you and your Master did to this country..

When you perpetually Say trash to defend your Lugard, despite all the kill happening there and here. I wonder how your family menebers and your neighnours will embrace you.

Its will always end in pieces..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Samunique(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
post=112782769:
GOD BLESS YOU FEMI ADESINA.
You book space to defend, "birds of the same feathers," ?

I don't don't want to use the word, "Partner in crime".

16 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Whazar(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately for you there isn’t home let him just take you to daura along with him

Omo ale

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by sirjoggy(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
Don't believe him, Oshibade said something relating to that too
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Mooh247: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
cool

Cashout

Just like Doyin Okupe, Ruben Abati he would retire to his journalism and start forming saint again

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Dailymice: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Kingzeez10: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Another lamba. Cold zobo
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by yuzjet(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by illicit(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2022
Run o....
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by SensualMan: 9:31am On May 13, 2022
You like APC, u work for APC, u sympathise with APC but u are not a card carrying member of APC.

Yorubas and speaking in five tongues. God should have created the yoruba man with 5 mouths so that we can distinguish them from others.
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by SmartPolician: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Femi Adesina did a tough job defending the indefensible and I can understand why people always attack him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by AntiBMC(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Look at him. Anywhere belle face. After supporting this evil govt for years, and cashing out of it, he wants to "run" home to safety and he expects everything to be alright with him. It can never be well with him and his generations.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Tvoice: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Mugu , now u are no longer a member of APC abi , after running your mouth like usen both , I just wish somebody can slap another somebody tru the television, chai , I for don finish all dis polithiefcians wey dem dey show for my TV aswear grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by pol23: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
Who you dey bobo?
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by iCauseTrouble: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina by Perfecttouchade: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / FFK To Obidients: Poor Little Children Who Throw Punches But Can't Take Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.