Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) (35181 Views)

My Delicious ISIEWU Recipe, What Do You Think? ( Pics& Video). / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (2) (3) (4)

See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:50am On May 13, 2022
Nigeria red tomatoes stew with grilled chicken and assorted spices.

Ingredients:
Tomatoes
Pepper
Shombo
Tatashi
Tomato puree
Chicken
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Chicken Seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Salt
Vegetable oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpiqYHTFo8E

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Imortal001: 9:52am On May 13, 2022
See chauling!
I love good food!

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Kriss216: 10:03am On May 13, 2022
Salivating.

More oil to your frying.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Salivating.

More oil to your frying.

This is where you will be seen.
Onye nri!
O kpa n'usekwu!!
Onye akpiri ogologo!!! cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Kriss216: 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Onye nri!
O kpa n'usekwu!!

E nweghi Ihe na atom utom karia nwanyi ma nri esi and it's rare to find such woman.

Happy weekend nwanyi oma.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Mariangeles(f): 3:20pm On May 14, 2022
Kriss216:

E nweghi Ihe na atom utom karia nwanyi ma nri esi and it's rare to find such woman.

Ha ka nku. cheesy

Happy weekend.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Kriss216:

E nweghi Ihe na atom utom karia nwanyi ma nri esi and it's rare to find such woman. 9

Dalurinne nwanyi oma. Chukwu gozie gi.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Onye nri!
O kpa n'usekwu!!

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, those your tomatoes and peppers are so fresh. I like them.
Can you lend them to me? I urgently need them this Sunday. cheesy

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne, those your tomatoes and peppers are so fresh. I like them.
Can you lend them to me? I urgently need them this Sunday. cheesy

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:10pm On May 25, 2022
Truly delicious.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by ideaz: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
This food section is hotter than fire these days. Keep it coming ladies.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Happy stew weekend everyone.

lalasticlala, weekend stew is ready.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2022
ideaz:
This food section is hotter than fire these days. Keep it coming ladies.

Thank you. We keep trying.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Imortal001:
See chauling!
I love good food!

Thank you.

lalasticlala see Stew chauling nah!

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Deicide: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Is there a reason you choose to use blender to grind the tomatoes instead of those engine people use. Is the outcome the same?

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Deicide:
Is there a reason you choose to use blender to grind the tomatoes instead of those engine people use. Is the outcome the same?

With my blender i can decide the texture of the tomato paste i want, the engine grinds it all smooth. Besides that i always prefer to use my blender than blend outside.

Thank you.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Channah1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
The color of these veggies is inviting.

Good food.

Where's the rice na? Yehpa!

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Channah1:
The color of these veggies is inviting.

Good food.

Where's the rice na? Yehpa!

Thank you Channah1. The rice is on fire grin

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Channah1(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Channah1. The rice is on fire grin
Okay nau.
You're welcome.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Good morning lalasticlala

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Jagznation(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Tomato stew and chicken which one is grilled chicken grin
Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by emmabest2000(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
That your kitchen lack something grin
Every good chef knows what i mean cheesy

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
TGIF...
@OP nice one....I'm sure you are earning with your YouTube videos and cooking skills via online...more feathers to your culinary skills.

In another news if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet and yet you don't earn even $5 daily with those assets then you are very unwise.
There are thousands of earning ways available on the internet space (online community).
Get mentorship for a token fee on one or more and create viable streams of income.

@Seniorwriter

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Nikkganc08(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022

Mehn....

Food is life.. !!!

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by aklion: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Your kitchen is neat.

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
oh lala ooo

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by VeryWickedMan: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2022
How many times una go cook tomato stew this month?
I tell una say una go run out of recipes soon

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by money121(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Pootle: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2022
why am i hungry after seeing this

Re: See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) by Evaromantik(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Una suppose dey use "Viewer's Discretion is Advised" for this kind post because heart attack fit hold person wey no get money.

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / See What 200 Naira Got Me. / I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today