Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign (32149 Views)

Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Akharmony: 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
Now we know why the nation has been dragging. . The apc house is in abject disorder. .
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by lawrenzooo: 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
Bubu was on point with this directive.
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by tophumble(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
smiley
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Tareq1105: 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
jiz:
End of their political career

Malami will win in kebbi State bcoz Almanjari children are willing to vote him. You know they're "One - Way Traffic" over there.

I'm from Ogun State, Malami couldn't have gotten it in my state.
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by ityP(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
rofanx13:
I can't wait to see the list.
I want to check one particular name
The defacto presido we dey share motor like say he has car manufacturing company

Bold of you to think the defacto president will no longer have a say if Buhari really listened to him grin
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
Pacesetter...
This is how it's suppose to be...
Buhari could have made Nigeria a truly Great country.
I hope the next president will be ready and fit to Work.

Tinubu or GEJ I don't care, They better don't be campaigning up and down if they are not ready for the work on ground. Like a diamond in the dirt, Nigeria just need a leader who is willing to do the dirty work not a lazy president
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by ityP(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
jiz:
End of their political career

Lmao. Stop wailing abeg. Naija politics no be for you grin
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by lailo: 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
If Emefiele and Osinbajo are not among the roll call, then he must redo the valedictory.

1 Like

Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Nigerialabalaba: 12:57pm On May 13, 2022
o di gba o grin ngige go fit go rest
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by ComeToJesus: 1:01pm On May 13, 2022
Worst set ministers since Nigeria became independent. Absolutely nothing to offer. They crashed the economy and plunged Nigeria into poverty and debt.

Their master is the height of incompetence the world has ever seen. Crippled the Naira, made Nigeria the hunger and poverty capital of the world, watched as Nigerians are slaughtered daily in their homes.

Nigerians made a mega mistake. ....

1 Like

Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Obiworld2020: 1:10pm On May 13, 2022
I hope malami was among them ooh, let him go back to kebbi still immediately, we're tired of his lawlessness style of minister!!!

So they have to wait till they're disgraced out of office right, isorite!!!

How about learning how to earn at least 50-100k monthly as an affiliate marketer, selling other people's products online using just your smart phone and internet connection, slide to my DM let's talk about it......08033639767
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by tnerro1(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2022
Abeg the minister of power should join them and contest for governor of his state. He is totally useless in his current position
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by justmondris: 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
This is not fair. Why should they resign? You don’t need to resign from your current job before you can start applying for other jobs.

They are office holders like the president, governor, senators e.t.c They should also resign from office before they can contest for next tenure. They also public servants.
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by knowhowk: 1:19pm On May 13, 2022
Yes ,,Atiku just Resigned too few Minutes ago to Contest for the Presidency ..Mhenn how I wish he doesn't resign as a Minister...
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by blackpanda: 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
Who are the nine ministers
The news is incomplete
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by dele2k4(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2022
Sacrifice what a pity !
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Lazenby007(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Better
U can't be using funds meant for your ministry to canvass for elective positions.
GREED destroys a Nation.
But Lowering d quality of Education does d worst.
Bro,forget ! Before now they had packed what they need for the election. You will soon see the complaints the new ministers will be giving.
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Rawhumper(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2022
Please may I know their names?

Thank you so so.

uote author=ganisucks post=112791389]

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/13/breaking-nine-ministers-seeking-elective-positions-resign/[/quote]
Re: Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign by Thomasankara(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2022
Mokason288:
Foolishness

And they all know they will never win ordinary primary

Meanwhile :May THUNDER FIRE the Mod that keeps banning me unnecessarily

#vawulence everywhere u never wan wise grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.