Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. (48954 Views)

Police Recruitment: Arase Gives Insight On Recruitment Process / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by chrys: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2011
You know what it means to get an ARTICLE OF NO VALUE.this boy AGUIYI is nothing but an ARTICLE OF NO VALUE,.you no dey forward ,you no dey middle ,and you no dey behind.infact you be JE-JE-TI.and should be deleted and signed out from this planet earth and signed in in planet PLUTO where we can get nonentities with no brains always running their mouth and talking BULLSHIT.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
i dont join issues with punks, go look for ur type. i suspect u are a police hence you are feeling very bad about my comments
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by bodija(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2011
Pls can I apply with my lower credit (HND)result? I need a reply, house pls as this will go a long way in helping me. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by Horino(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2011
Condemnation is not a way forward rather we must be ready to fight our way out of the corrupt dungeon.police is bad because we all castigate the profession.let all stand tall to make it better by joining rather than leaving the bad eggs dwelling and flourishing in the Nigeria Police.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by jackpot(f): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2011
NPF in action. cheesy smiley

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by TopDog1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
There is absolutely nothing wrong in joining the Nigerian Police force,especially as an officer from the rank of an ASP.The salary is commensurate with what you get in other ranks in the force.Belive, me there are a lot of decent,polished and educated people in the NPF.

Corruption is a reflection of the malaise of our society as a whole.It affects all aspects of our culture.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by 2goodbobo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
For crying out loud somebody is asking for help and all most of you
can offer is to castigate the NPF and deter his ambition.is not a must
to comment if one cant give good suggestions.Moreover, corruption
is the bane of Nigeria's development that is not just present in the NPF
but almost in every sector of the country.

my dear poster, the truth about the whole thing is that if you don't have
connection, it will be hard for you even if you pass all the exams and in-
terviews. goodluck man.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by eegbule: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
Just do more work on your current affairs, most especially those that relates to Nigeria security.
Also primary mathematics and grammar, they will like to test your IQ. Good luck wink
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by moh(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2011
Pls can some1 help me in the NPF recuitment ? I really need it. Thanx.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by AZmotordealer: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
For dos dat talk well about nigeria police and dos dat talk hnhnhn, well both hand are right but we can bring change to it by joining with reasons and have focus if I join wit a good mind and face reality lik wise u,men is going to b good.do ur own and do it well if I do my own and do it well gradually wil bring change.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by femikaka(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls guys when is Nigeria police recruiting for 2013
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. by udeh3(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Hello house... Please, if any of you have the NPF past questions, please help me forward it to this email below:
udehgoodluck@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.