Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" (477 Views)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Is Tithing Really Scriptural In The New Testament With The Death Jesus Christ? / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 8:36pm On May 13, 2022
Killing And Destruction of Human Life and Properties Has No Face, So it Need a Human Face Under any Guise; Religion, Hunger, Anger, Speration, Justice, Power, Politics.

I always Say this Truth;

Killing, Stealing and Destruction is mans fallen nature, Satan at work in man. Judaism didn't understand it, Islam, Budism, and even many Christians today.

The Torah and Tanach, that is Judaism Bible, was were the Old testament, and Quran was derived from, showing alot of this practices that misinterpreted what God wants.

That is why The Messier came to Explain it,. he said its all about Loving God, Loving humanity and Living in Faith in Gods word.

He was killed by Satan in men, the falling man for preaching and teaching Love.

Even the Well school Scribes and Priest in the Judaism Religion didn't understand His simple message, and those who understandstood chose to stay with their Fallen nature and Satan their Father, why because men by Dafault like Evil.

We will do evil for any reason, Religion, Oduwuwa, IPOB, Powe, Politics, Hunger, anything atall.

Its Sad we miss the whole Point. Our Enemy is not Physical, But within Us, we cant see it, and our Nature is that we see to believe. we are ruled by our senses, hence why we think man is the Enemy.

Any Person who kills, steals, destroys in the name of any course be it Religion, Hunger, Seperation, Anger, Offence etc is working for Satan, but they do not know, and even if they do, they wont accept it... this because man by default lives in Darkness.

Jesus Came to Show us the Light, but we still see him as a Threat, even after killing him.

He came to show us out to live this life of love, and how we can know God, not as men teach. How to Manifest a New Nature of the real power we crave.

Even the Old testament Christian Bible talks about killing, But the New Testament is what Explains it all, that its not about Sacrifices, but that God desires mercy.above fighting for or defending Him.

And On this Note;

Jesus was Not a Christian, he came for All Humanity, as the Messier and Messenger(Read about who the messier is in the Torah, Quran, and Old Testament), to Teach us Gods way found in the New testament, Its sad that when Jesus is mention, we associate him with Christians and hence Condemn His teaching or the Bible with any reason not to obey Gods command of Love, because of Satan at work in us.

I Will stop here, He who will hear will, those who will not will still not.

May God Save Our Souls. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. To know the Way to God, learn His teaching, to know the Truth, practice his teachings, to Know Life, Receive Him as the Messier, Lord and Prophesied Savior.

Let Love Lead.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2022
Good
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2022
some stupid people serving someone who raped Aisha @6. Bastard prophet mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
Let Love Lead
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
Bodmum:
some stupid people serving someone who raped Aisha @6. Bastard prophet mohammed
Let love lead, No human is born stupid. We are Gods Magnificent creatures. Someone considered stupid today can be the wisest tomorrow, We learn daily.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Bruno3000(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2022
Islam is evil period. By the way God punish Muhammad and his damned fanatic followers.

And useless Muslim vyinging for the post of president of Nigeria won't get my vote and millions of Christians like me.
Stupid religion.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
RalFamily:
Killing And Destruction of Human Life and Properties Has No Face, So it Need a Human Face Under any Guise; Religion, Hunger, Anger, Speration, Justice, Power, Politics.

I always Say this Truth;

Killing, Stealing and Destruction is mans fallen nature, Satan at work in man. Judaism didn't understand it, Islam, Budism, and even many Christians today.

The Torah and Tanach, that is Judaism Bible, was were the Old testament, and Quran was derived from, showing alot of this practices that misinterpreted what God wants.

That is why The Messier came to Explain it,. he said its all about Loving God, Loving humanity and Living in Faith in Gods word.
He was killed by Satan in men, the falling man for preaching and teaching Love.

Even the Well school Scribes and Priest in the Judaism Religion didn't understand His simple message, and those who understandstood chose to stay with their Fallen nature and Satan their Father, why because men by Dafault like Evil.
undecided

Jesus Christ never associated the evil that men do with Satan though. Instead in Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and mark 7 vs 9 - 23, Jesus Christ instead said that what causes men to sin comes from the bad/lies men store up in their hearts. undecided

In Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11 , God outright declared the heart if man to be extremely wicked, with no association made to Satan, so why do you accuse Satan of evil and wicked choices of men? undecided
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
The devil is the oppressor and author of hatred against all human kind. Sickness, disease, oppression and fear is his will!
To quote the words of Jesus, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 NKJV

Jesus quotes these words when speaking of The Deceiver as a Murder too:

You are the offspring of your father, the devil, and you serve your father very well, passionately carrying out his desires. He’s been a murderer right from the start! He never stood with the truth, for he’s full of nothing but lies – lying is his native tongue. He is the mater of deception and the father of lies!” John 8:44
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Jesus Christ never associated the evil that men do with Satan though. Instead in Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and mark 7 vs 9 - 23, Jesus Christ instead said that what causes men to sin comes from the bad/lies men store up in their hearts. undecided

In Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11 , God outright declared the heart if man to be extremely wicked, with no association made to Satan, so why do you accuse Satan of evil and wicked choices of men? undecided

The devil is the oppressor and author of hatred against all human kind. Sickness, disease, oppression and fear is his will!
To quote the words of Jesus, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 NKJV

You are the offspring of your father, the devil, and you serve your father very well, passionately carrying out his desires. He’s been a murderer right from the start! He never stood with the truth, for he’s full of nothing but lies – lying is his native tongue. He is the mater of deception and the father of lies!” John 8:44
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On May 13, 2022
RalFamily:
1. The devil is the oppressor and author of hatred against all human kind. Sickness, disease, oppression and fear is his will!

2. To quote the words of Jesus, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10 NKJV

3. You are the offspring of your father, the devil, and you serve your father very well, passionately carrying out his desires. He’s been a murderer right from the start! He never stood with the truth, for he’s full of nothing but lies – lying is his native tongue. He is the mater of deception and the father of lies!” John 8:44
1. Where did you get this idea of yours from? undecided

2. I am afraid you misconstrued who Jesus Christ was referring to there in that that verse. undecided
7 So Jesus said again, “I assure you, I am the gate for the sheep.
8 All those who came before me were thieves and robbers. The sheep did not listen to them.
9 I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved. They will be able to come in and go out. They will find everything they need.
10 A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came to give life—life that is full and good.

11 I am the good shepherd, and the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.
12 The worker who is paid to keep the sheep is different from the shepherd. The paid worker does not own the sheep. So when he sees a wolf coming, he runs away and leaves the sheep alone. Then the wolf attacks the sheep and scatters them.
13 The man runs away because he is only a paid worker. He does not really care for the sheep. - John 10 vs 7 - 13
Those He called thieves and robbers are instead the many false teachers and false prophets who steal from his sheep, kill the fat of them and destroy God's flock. undecided

3. Again, you misconstrue Jesus Christ message and audience for His speak. That passage in John 8 vs 39 - 47. undecided

37 I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because you don’t want to accept my teaching.
38 I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.”

39 They said, “Our father is Abraham.”

Jesus said, “If you were really Abraham’s descendants, you would do what Abraham did.
40 I am someone who has told you the truth I heard from God. But you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that.
41 So you are doing what your own father did.”

But they said, “We are not like children who never knew who their father was. God is our Father. He is the only Father we have.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me.
43 You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching.
44 Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies.

45 “I am telling you the truth, and that’s why you don’t believe me.
46 Can any of you prove that I am guilty of sin? If I tell the truth, why don’t you believe me?
47 Whoever belongs to God accepts what he says. But you don’t accept what God says, because you don’t belong to God.” - John 8 vs 34 - 47
Jesus Christ was not speaking about Satan but instead speaking of people whose very hearts were filled with disobedience aka sin.

If you read John 8 vs 31 - 35, Jesus Christ explains how individuals are held accountable for their choice to hold on sin, remaining slaves in sin by it. The devil depicted as their father does not in anyway absolve those men since they are responsible for the wickedness stored up in their hearts. Basically, the devil lives in men who choose sin instead of disobedience. undecided

Not once did Jesus Christ blame Satan for the sins of men nor did He suggest Him the source of man's sin. undecided
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
It not absorb them in anyway, Men are Responsible for whom they choose to Serve, Wether Satan or God, they are responsible for their Action.

But in the Unseen Realm, as the Bible says ' We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, rulers or f darkness"

This entail that the main Powers behind evil is not just mens Choice, but Satan.

Both Mens choice are Satan are at play.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
if you dont diagnose the root cause of an Illement, you cant treat it.

that why we must come from the Unseen.

Instead of Fighting and Pointing fingers at our self first, let that come secondz if it may.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where did you get this idea of yours from? undecided

2. I am afraid you misconstrued who Jesus Christ was referring to there in that that verse. undecided
Those He called thieves and robbers are instead the many false teachers and false prophets who steal from his sheep, kill the fat of them and destroy God's flock. undecided

3. Again, you misconstrue Jesus Christ message and audience for His speak. That passage in John 8 vs 39 - 47. undecided

Jesus Christ was not speaking about Satan but instead speaking of people whose very hearts were filled with disobedience aka sin.

If you read John 8 vs 31 - 35, Jesus Christ explains how individuals are held accountable for their choice to hold on sin, remaining slaves in sin by it. The devil depicted as their father does not in anyway absolve those men since they are responsible for the wickedness stored up in their hearts. Basically, the devil lives in men who choose sin instead of disobedience. undecided

Not once did Jesus Christ blame Satan for the sins of men nor did He suggest Him the source of man's sin. undecided

Jesus was giving us a revelation about Satan and his Nature, What his work is and also Addressing the issue with men.

Try not to pick one Perception or lesson and throw away The rest.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On May 13, 2022
RalFamily:
Jesus was giving us a revelation about Satan and his Nature, What his work is and also Addressing the issue with men.

Try not to pick one Perception or lesson and throw away The rest.
The only "revelation" in all of those passages is that the evil is inside of men and men the evil you ought to beware of. The wickedness in the hearts of men, is what sin is birthed from. undecided

Nothing about satan. Satan is instead God's own creation and worker who scripture also reveals can only be rebuked by God. undecided
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Maynman: 11:40pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The only "revelation" in all of those passages is that the evil is inside of men and men the evil you ought to beware of. The wickedness in the hearts of men, is what sin is birthed from. undecided

Nothing about satan. Satan is instead God's own creation and worker who scripture also reveals can only be rebuked by God. undecided

Was it not “god” that created us? We are a reflecting of this “god”.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:
Was it not “god” that created us? We are a reflecting of this “god”.
God created Adam, and declared all His creation good. However, man chose to defy God and ended up cursed by God - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. Since then men have been born sons of men, not Sons of God. undecided

We were created by God but we do not reflect God as sons of men. Instead, as Jesus Christ tried to teach you there in John 8 vs 31 - 35, it is only through living life in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments), God's Truth, that one is eventually set free by God's Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into a Son of God, a holy/Perfect vessel worthy of God's own Spirit to dwell inside of - John 14 vs 15 - 25. Only then can we be said to reflect God. undecided
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Maynman: 11:48pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God created Adam, and declared all His creation good. However, man chose to defy God and ended up cursed by God - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. Since then men have been born sons of men, not Sons of God. undecided

We were created by God but we do not reflect God as sons of men. Instead, as Jesus Christ tried to teach you there in John 8 vs 31 - 35, it is only through living life in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments), God's Truth, that one is eventually set free by God's Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into a Son of God, a holy/Perfect vessel worthy of God's own Spirit to dwell inside of - John 14 vs 15 - 25. Only then can we be said to reflect God. undecided

If god created us how can we defy him? Did man also create himself? Give himself thoughts?
And before man defy this god, this god did not know prior to it?
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 5:40am On May 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You have Spoke well here, and very correct in your submission.

However you seem to absorb Satan Totally, you must know that Satan is the Enemy to man, not just man to themselfs.

Yes we were given the will to choose,but Satan was the one who attempt and who leads us Astray, who Entices and decieves us, with th intention to get us to make wrong choices.

Know your Enemy.
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On May 14, 2022
RalFamily:
You have Spoke well here, and very correct in your submission.

1. However you seem to absorb Satan Totally, you must know that Satan is the Enemy to man, not just man to themselfs.

2. Yes we were given the will to choose,but Satan was the one who attempt and who leads us Astray, who Entices and decieves us, with th intention to get us to make wrong choices.

3. Know your Enemy.
1. According to Scripture. Satan happens to work for God, in the capacity of a quality control test manager of sorts. His work seems to entail testing the resolve of men on behalf of God. It was so in Job 1, the same when he, Satan, tested Jesus Christ in Matthew 4 vs 1 - 10 , and even so when Jesus Christ handed Peter over to Satan to be tested - Matthew 16 vs 22 - 24 undecided

We forget that God Himself created Satan to serve Him, in pretty much the same way He created for Himself Angel's to serve Him. How can Satan be the enemy of man when God uses Him to test man whenever God pleases?, undecided

2. If God commands Satan to test a man's resolve on behalf of God, and Satan does as God commands, why is Satan to blame man failing God's test? undecided

Take a look at the example in the book of Job to give you a good insight into how these things go. God commanded Satan to test Job and Satan die exactly as God asked Him to - Satan obeyed God. Job, the man under test, refused to budge. He stood firm in his resolve for God no matter how many times his friends, even his own wife, tried to dissuade him from believing God's Truth over their lies. What was even more interesting is that not once did Job turn to blame Satan for his woes this since Job was well aware that it was all God's doing - Job 12 vs 7 - 9 undecided

If job could pass God's test as administered by Satan, what right does any other man have to blame Satan when he fails? undecided

3. The Enemy is not out there somewhere, but the bad things/lies which you have stored up in your heart that keeps you from doing what God wants - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by Maynman: 7:21am On May 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Scripture. Satan happens to work for God, in the capacity of a quality control test manager of sorts. His work seems to entail testing the resolve of men on behalf of God. It was so in Job 1, the same when he, Satan, tested Jesus Christ in Matthew 4 vs 1 - 10 , and even so when Jesus Christ handed Peter over to Satan to be tested - Matthew 16 vs 22 - 24 undecided

We forget that God Himself created Satan to serve Him, in pretty much the same way He created for Himself Angel's to serve Him. How can Satan be the enemy of man when God uses Him to test man whenever God pleases?, undecided

2. If God commands Satan to test a man's resolve on behalf of God, and Satan does as God commands, why is Satan to blame man failing God's test? undecided

Take a look at the example in the book of Job to give you a good insight into how these things go. God commanded Satan to test Job and Satan die exactly as God asked Him to - Satan obeyed God. Job, the man under test, refused to budge. He stood firm in his resolve for God no matter how many times his friends, even his own wife, tried to dissuade him from believing God's Truth over their lies. What was even more interesting is that not once did Job turn to blame Satan for his woes this since Job was well aware that it was all God's doing - Job 12 vs 7 - 9 undecided

If job could pass God's test as administered by Satan, what right does any other man have to blame Satan when he fails? undecided

3. The Enemy is not out there somewhere, but the bad things/lies which you have stored up in your heart that keeps you from doing what God wants - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided

Was satan also testing God resolve when he was casted down?
Re: Deborah's Death; "Jesus Was Not A Christian"" by RalFamily: 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
Very Enlightening, well spoken again

Kobojunkie:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Suicide A Sin / Question For Christians About Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.