Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel (33463 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Asianjollof007: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
Success77x:

NBM no be cult, NBM alone na Movement, Movement when Loud, Movement when carry weight.
You wan check am?

cool
Success77x:

NBM no be cult, NBM alone na Movement, Movement when Loud, Movement when carry weight.
You wan check am?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by putin2: 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Nonsense nbm is a secret cult that's killing young men.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by ogkrakkid(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2022
Built2last:
uneasy lies the head

More money we come across, more problem we see.

Any day you start making real money, get ready.

I am talking out of experience.

To maintain wealth comes with a lot and till you are there, you won't understand.

This is fact..
But I no sure but I sure for spiritual protection and guidance. Wetin u think?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Iceberg3: 7:09pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't bully the loudmouthed woman... Abeg free her

Make Linda sef apologize because this guys pass her in all endeavour

like say you know what is happening, abeg shut up,thank you
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Mooh247: 7:13pm On May 14, 2022
Iceberg3:

I miss the picture of your father that you do post about

lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Yankee101: 7:53pm On May 14, 2022
Learn from Weny Williams
You can't end well by building a career based on pulling people down
You go go down too las las
Live by the sword...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Halo22: 7:55pm On May 14, 2022
Wait this NBM no be them be Ayes again? Since when did they start registering cult groups as legal entities in the country? Nah em be say very soon others will still register. Call a spade a spade, every cult group should not be taken with levity.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Olatara(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Yet, they fund axemen? Their logo, thier everything is same. I can even volunteer to serve as a witness to Linda. There are things to reveal about NBM and it's modus of operation
No volunteer anything oh. Linda no go save you if anything happen.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Carlyboi(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
Cultists going to Cult to defend the illegality of their criminalized confraternity...they’re puffing shoulders instead of just letting the story and the buzz that accompanied it fizzle out!So if NBM are not Black Axxe anymore?lol!Make them Dey whine themselves there!Jonzing people!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Connected1: 10:03pm On May 14, 2022
I hope she gets a good lawyer.

These people suing her are high intelects and are amongst the bests whilst they were in Universities plus their skin full.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Flappy222: 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
N!B!M trying to gain ground through this lady smh.
be it as it may, SHUN CULTISM!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Bigchristo: 11:11pm On May 14, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. Meanwhile their members constitute a nuisance in schools around the nation. They exported their activities to countries full of illegal Nigerian immigrants. This small part of the gang have found a way to make money off the name.
Now if them sue you for defamation then you will be running hettersketter like Linda, how you take know NBM members that are constituting Nuisance! Then you will tell court, Na small thing Dey land person for trouble, this NBM has won a court case in Italy before they’re currently having a court case with other persons don’t be in problem those wey dey clap for you go run Leave you for the matter oo

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2022
Blackman7:

A black thing you don't understand don't venture comment about. I'm black and proud
False flagging. Na una way for Nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by mastermaestro(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2022
NairalandSpy:
Those names you mentioned who are they? I don't know them.
All I know is Anyone who does not have Jesus is already dead.

Make it louder my brother in CHRIST. He who does not have CHRIST has no life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by meobizy(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
Now if them sue you for defamation then you will be running hettersketter like Linda, how you take know NBM members that are constituting Nuisance! Then you will tell court, Na small thing Dey land person for trouble, this NBM has won a court case in Italy before they’re currently having a court case with other persons don’t be in problem those wey dey clap for you go run Leave you for the matter oo
Na Naija we dey. I believe in myself. Everybody to themselves.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Bigchristo: 1:40am On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
Na Naija we dey. I believe in myself. Everybody to themselves.
Ok oo, Linda Ikeji once said that before they slammed her with heavy lawsuits grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by shiwex: 8:04am On May 15, 2022
Charleys:
Egede
F4ck Egede
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by hardbody: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Oplomo:

Saynotocultism.

No to Cultism yes to NBM.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Kingisibor: 9:34am On May 15, 2022
OF AFRICA
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Otee0147: 10:50am On May 15, 2022
I think it's the right time all this bloggers be careful trying to bring tracfic to thier sites, they go about spreading news without proper information spoiling pple and organizations images up and down. The same nbm the Italian court declare non violent organization and don't have any link with criminals.pray you get out of this 1 Linda, I thing it's pay back time.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Nanasprince: 10:56am On May 15, 2022
This case doesn't call for hear say, it's a lesson we all most learn starting from understanding what the other person stand for. If this NBM are really dangerous like people claim why choose court to resolve their issue with Linda ikeji allowing the law to take it course. Pls let's keep our fingers crossed and see to the end of this debate from our learned people. Thanks you!!! cool cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Phynboi: 11:41am On May 15, 2022
I think Linda Ikeji Should apologise to the guys. If she indeed made that publication, no where in court can they save her. I am happy the guys are not taking law into their hands again. Kudos

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/linda-ikeji-court-defend-n1bn-suit-nbm-africa-libel/
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Phynboi: 11:43am On May 15, 2022
The efforts the movement is putting into their image laundering campaign is laudable. I believe the need to be given a fair hearing in court. In Nigeria there is law. And ignorance is not an excuse to commit crime.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by bonanzawin: 11:49am On May 15, 2022
This will teach our bloggers that before publishing any news you get your facts spot on. The movement is doing a great job in correcting and cleaning the image of the movement. Kudos to the leaders.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by enebaino: 12:24pm On May 15, 2022
putin2:
Nonsense nbm is a secret cult that's killing young men.

NBM is a registered organization with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with Reg no 7729.

NBM would not have been registered if it were a secret cult.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by enebaino: 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't bully the loudmouthed woman... Abeg free her

Make Linda sef apologize because this guys pass her in all endeavour

She was asked severally to retract the post but she didn't. The libel suit was issued as a result of defamation.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Oliveronline: 12:57pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. Meanwhile their members constitute a nuisance in schools around the nation. They exported their activities to countries full of illegal Nigerian immigrants. This small part of the gang have found a way to make money off the name.
NBM does not have alliance with any campus group. If you see anyone constituting nuisance in the name of NBM then that person is probably an imposter and should be arrested. An example is the Edo tiktok saga which NBM fetched out the culprits and handed them over to the police. will a cult group do such?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Mjbecknis: 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
Carlyboi:
Cultists going to Cult to defend the illegality of their criminalized confraternity...they’re puffing shoulders instead of just letting the story and the buzz that accompanied it fizzle out!So if NBM are not Black Axxe anymore?lol!Make them Dey whine themselves there!Jonzing people!
NBM is not a cult group, neither are they in support of any criminal activities.
The public has right to their own opinion but strict majors has to be taken when a supposed learned individual abuse a registered organization because she was misinformed of the true nature or motive of the NBM.
NBM is not black axxe, because a wrong information has been pass down over the years, those not make it right or true.
This is an example of what NBM is fighting against "Mental slavery". The public has been conjoin to think and view NBM in a wrong way.

I believe you are educated, do your research and you will see different ways in which this organization has contributed in one way or another to our human race.

Pls be guided.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Benny4sure: 2:12pm On May 15, 2022
NBM is well known all over the world and NBM does not partake in any unlawful act, NBM is always there to assist the less privilege, they Don't have anything to do with cult clash or cult whatever...
NBM is not a cult group and can never be a cult group
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Ebonykp: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
This will serves as lesson to others that spread a news dat are not verified....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christabel Nnaji Stuns In Face Photo Shoot / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.