Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel (33464 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Indispensable85(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Nbm is a cult group.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by GerogeI(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
TheWolfen:

I hope she wins. If not for anything but for the nuisance constitute by their likes in tertiary institutions

She will surely win, its a no brainers
It's not just that their sin are well known to the public, they have started exporting it to developed countries. I know I saw specifically a report on FBI operation from US to South Africa, to arrest a Nigerian gang of scammers known as the .

Apart from this, there are documents and records from cult renunciation in most southern Federal Universities around year 2000 or so. Those are enough proof that they are a cult group. Then there are various police raids of initiation ceremonies, including drug burst of the drugs they normally mix into goat blood, and confessions and investigation of murder by their members. There are years of evidences.

So Linda need not panic, just counter sue them first before you court starts so you can recover any money spent.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by dammyco(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
How much she get for her account
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Otunbakayce: 3:14pm On May 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
NBM of Africa is not a cult group but these mofos won't just understand !
Thunder fire you bloody cultist!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by 43Ronin: 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
Linda ikeji should institute a counter suit saying her life is not safe as NBM are a notorious cult group in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Karemarealty288(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Linda biko beg .......this one pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by 43Ronin: 3:35pm On May 14, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin cheesy grin

Linda Ikeji don enter.

Fear nor go let her appear, after legal roforofo, dem go come run you street.

If you nor collect, your brother fit collect on your behalf.

grin
Story

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Oplomo: 3:37pm On May 14, 2022
Linda will win the case.

It is actually very easy to prove that these guys are cultists.

The evidence abound.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by ponishah: 3:39pm On May 14, 2022
196O:
They can't win, they're just trying to save face.

You guys should watch the full documentary (by BBC) on YouTube where a popular lecturer in Ekpoma dared them.
Cultism is the bane of our society and only the foolish ones join such groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTQ7N7iUQ0

Don't mind them!
Only in Nigeria you can go to court and defend illegality and falsehood.
May God protect her and give her courage to bring evil and their likes down.

We defend and romance every rubbish as a race and cry that we are suffering as a country.
It is not an argument that NBM, BUCCANEER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERI, NATIONAL SEA DOGS, NORSEMEN CLUB etc are all cult groups; even the local old mama for village knows.

May be this case could help Nigeria, especially southern Nigeria clean up the society from all these rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Success77x: 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:
No follow me knack egede if you no belong.

E clear like Dstv
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by bluefilm: 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
Ha ha ha

Cultist wan collect
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by princewarri1985: 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/linda-ikeji-court-defend-n1bn-suit-nbm-africa-libel/
This linda ikeji get mind oh because she dey play with her life, make anybody non put hand oh because anybody wey put hand na finishing oh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Success77x: 3:43pm On May 14, 2022
NairalandSpy:
Cult will cut your life short..REPENT BRO.

NBM no be cult, NBM alone na Movement, Movement when Loud, Movement when carry weight.
You wan check am?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Asianjollof007: 3:44pm On May 14, 2022
NairalandSpy:
Those names you mentioned who are they? I don't know them.
All I know is Anyone who does not have Jesus is already dead.

Swear say you don't know them, hypocrite. I have jesus.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Oplomo: 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
43Ronin:
Linda ikeji should institute a counter suit saying her life is not safe as NBM are a notorious cult group in Nigeria.

You get sense.

Slam them with a counter-suit, I'm sure they must have made threats against her life. Use it against them.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Born2Breed(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

No dude, it's a children birthday party organisation.

So girl, what I meant by collection was she will "collect" gifts from children.

Please don't misquote me oh. I abhor violence, I'm soft that's why when I fall, I fall on sofa ground.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Born2Breed(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! No it’s a disco

Thank you, sir. I wonder why everyone is misquoting me.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Belleful: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
Why uhrobo men carry nbm Mata for head self?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by hardbody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by LadyTara(f): 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
NBM of Africa is not a cult group but these mofos won't just understand !
Then what is it?, tell us so we can understand.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by hardbody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
Oplomo:

You get sense.

Slam them with a counter-suit, I'm sure they must have made threats against her life. Use it against them.

First come first collect.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by NaijaCars4sale: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
Aunty Linda don get another case?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by ccollins(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:

This life, anything can cut your life short. Don't waste your time to preach for me because i am not a member. Most of your famous celebrities are top member, davido, burna even zlatan you praise those ones and condemn the foolish and broke ones killing themselves in the street. I like nbm and i will join when i'm rich.
this guys u mentioned are all evil and may go to hell if they don’t forsake their evil works and worldly associations . What shall it be profit a man if he gains the world and looses his own soul. No fame and money can compensate for loosing your soul in the eternal flames of hell. Remember that every person who dies leaves everything he owns behind and leaves this world with nothing so it’s better you completely follow Jesus Christ and learn from the Holy Spirit. There’s nothing pleasant and good from all this evil things you hear of this present world. Come to Jesus Christ and start the journey of faith,u have a Bible sir
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Swear say you don't know them, hypocrite. I have jesus.
A Christian doesn't swear.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Success77x:

NBM no be cult, NBM alone na Movement, Movement when Loud, Movement when carry weight.
You wan check am?
Movement with Jesus Christ is a waste.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Oplomo: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
hardbody:

First come first collect.

Saynotocultism.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Abujaexpress: 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't bully the loudmouthed woman... Abeg free her

Make Linda sef apologize because this guys pass her in all endeavour

NBM is a cult and the umbrella arm and funds operations of , a.k.a Aye ,
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Abujaexpress: 5:21pm On May 14, 2022
Success77x:

You wan check am?
Yet, they fund axemen? Their logo, thier everything is same. I can even volunteer to serve as a witness to Linda. There are things to reveal about NBM and it's modus of operation

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Asianjollof007: 5:41pm On May 14, 2022
ccollins:
this guys u mentioned are all evil and may go to hell if they don’t forsake their evil works and worldly associations . What shall it be profit a man if he gains the world and looses his own soul. No fame and money can compensate for loosing your soul in the eternal flames of hell. Remember that every person who dies leaves everything he owns behind and leaves this world with nothing so it’s better you completely follow Jesus Christ and learn from the Holy Spirit. There’s nothing pleasant and good from all this evil things you hear of this present world. Come to Jesus Christ and start the journey of faith,u have a Bible sir

Okay, for me to accept jesus i need urgent 15K.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by Bbbw: 5:44pm On May 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel by generalwo(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
When people are beheaded, the culprits claim to be members of nbm.... So how is Linda supposed to know the difference between the ones claiming good and the ones perpetrating evil?? If these people have anyone to sue to court, they should catch those killing and committing other crimes in and with their names and sue them to court for impersonation.... That way, the Nigerian society will believe they have no hand and no association in any form with these guys..... Linda should win this easily if her lawyers know what they are doing......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) / Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.