Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen (28083 Views)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by onuman: 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
this will be sweet under feet, but if na UGM, thread go long

Because SE and SS harbour the oil and gas deposits, that's why unknown gunmen story in the SE generates anxiety.

Too many Nigerians don't understand that crude oil and gas deposits are not all a country needs to survive

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by Bbbw: 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
For real
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by mema900: 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
Agroexport101:
Police is your friend, they should take it easy killing themselves..... i and my team by next month will start making video on how you can make millions exporting agro from Africa to foreign countries all over the world, forget about the old content, our foreign business subscribers need agro supply, so from next month we focus on Africa contents,mainly Nigeria.... its free and easy to join and don't forget to subscribe.......on youtube search "big man business"

You know how to export and make millions, instead of thinking of how to export more and make more, you want to teach people how to export to make more?
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by boyfrank: 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
Very little difference btw Boko Haram and the average Northern Muslim. They kill for Allah
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by Buckeyemedia1: 5:53pm On May 14, 2022
Sharatan:
I can’t count how many terror groups have found safe haven in Nigeria since Buhari took power. East, West, North, and South tribe has got two or three terror groups.

This is the change he was talking about during his campaign.
Ok Let’s start, Ipob, ISWAP, ESN, which other ones?
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by Sugarmariner: 6:09pm On May 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
They'll claim they're Muslims and not terrorists undecided

The Truth is that, this is political mismanagement, and if we are careful with this guys water go pass garri ooo
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by kernniejay(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the ISWAP terrorist taking over Abuja, I see the defence headquarters surrendering, I see the terrorist diving Nigeria, I see Nigeria breaking into 5 different countries.

This I have seen.

This is your first prophesy that sweet my belle. ISWAP should take over aso rock and dislodge the government, they should kill anyone at sight there and disband Nigeria into 5 or more regions ; North, Middle Belt, South, East and West. They can be controlling the entire North with Sharia Law for all I care, but they should leave Middle belt and entire South alone.
Re: ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen by JBoss25(m): 3:45am On May 15, 2022
SensualMan:
Nice one. These are Known Gunmen. They are entering Abuja. They are fighting for Allah!

Lovely.

Allahu Akbar!!!..... Gbosaaaa!
E dey sweet u because u dey Lagos dey enjoy right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.