Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet (85477 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by PlanktonX: 11:36pm On May 14, 2022
So to show your blest and yaunch now is beauty...even at that age that she ought to know better....

Every thing and being is competing for the human body...the demons and the holy spirit. The demon wants to use it, the holy spirit want to possess it for the use of Heavenly.

But many women choose to donate it freely to the devil and it demons, to be use to lure and cut short destinies of men.

Ask Adam now!!!!!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by meobizy(f): 11:40pm On May 14, 2022
Doesn't look spectacular to me. I like the idea of awards nights. Once every year all the thespians come together to catch up on current events.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by IrepChrist: 11:55pm On May 14, 2022
lalasticlala:
Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro who just won AMVCA Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/TV Series has won another award as the Best Dressed at the red carpet. She won 500k.
50% naked
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Yinksy09(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
Congratulations to her. Friends don’t miss this happening tomorrow

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by unmask: 12:00am On May 15, 2022
Mzee1Kahuna:
How do we tell our children that nudity is unafrican?
how do we tell our kids that Africans once ran around naked

4 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by agabaI23(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2022
nextstep:
Words that are coming to mind include, orange, guava, and tangerine.... don't ask me why grin

But beautiful dress sha
How big is preek? Stop body shaming people. No one decided how he will look.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Bbbwings: 12:24am On May 15, 2022
Thank God the mohammedans couldn't disrupt this.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by cooljude(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2022
Mzee1Kahuna:

I disagree with your assertion.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Legendoo: 12:27am On May 15, 2022
North. ... Extreme religion

South ... Extreme perversion

Una go kill each other tire.

Gay man win best dressed

Semi nude woman win best dressed.

Aboki dey kill for north.

Una resemble, with ideological differences. Both groups are highly brainwashed.

The destination for blacks is epic failure.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Abbertee2: 12:30am On May 15, 2022
She deserve two muscular dogs
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by amuwo1980: 12:34am On May 15, 2022
She looks genuinely happy , good luck miss
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by fapcrook(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Ok. I don't understand what she wore. Who can explain undecided
Even me
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Ashirioluwa: 12:41am On May 15, 2022
She won because of the see-through dress. Nothing sell more than unclothedness

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Farfalla(f): 12:52am On May 15, 2022
Osas is really beautiful. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by AishaDant(f): 12:54am On May 15, 2022
Transcriber:
I wanted to speak... Until I checked your DP undecided

Why won't the "dress" be bEAuTiFuL? undecided

When was the last time a beautiful girl slapped your strong Ondo face? angry

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Sleekfingers: 12:56am On May 15, 2022
logiccal:
So being half naked is the best dressed. Na wa o.

Anyways... BEST IS SUBJECTIVE

How is she naked?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by emy9(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:
Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro who just won AMVCA Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/TV Series has won another award as the Best Dressed at the red carpet. She won 500k.

She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by MoIbrahim: 1:42am On May 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Wetin na

Instead make we talk how we wan take split this corntree, lalasticlala is busy posting one irrelevant shows upandan, upon how our brothers and sisters are bn killed in those terrorist land.

Easy thing.
Just tell all your governors, senators and reps to insist.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by tete7000(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2022
Mzee1Kahuna:
Do that inside your house. All these other nonsense have become a fashion you can't do anything about.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:23am On May 15, 2022
She's very attractive and wore a very seductive dress , best dressed female my foot, the judges were hypnotized .

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Chicastle: 2:33am On May 15, 2022
Useless Alah everywhere in the desert
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Ok000john: 2:59am On May 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
nudity

I tell u, these days this is the title we give nudity "Best dressed".
How can someone come out to the public naked and u call it best dressed. This world is drowning.
Moral decadence at its climax and we the spectators cheers them up.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by NNTR: 3:13am On May 15, 2022
PlanktonX:
So to show your blest and yaunch now is beauty...even at that age that she ought to know better....

Every thing and being is competing for the human body...the demons and the holy spirit. The demon wants to use it, the holy spirit want to possess it for the use of Heavenly.

But many women choose to donate it freely to the devil and it demons, to be use to lure and cut short destinies of men.

Ask Adam now!!!!!
Isaiah 20:2
'About this same time the LORD had told me,
"Isaiah, take off everything, including your sandals!"
I did this and went around naked and barefoot
'

Its the soul and not the body, (i.e. not blest, not yansh) that the demoniac and Godhead sought
We thank God, Adam's not accused of hepeating
Yes, Adam would tell you that, what he did was done and directed to the common good

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Asswipemod: 3:18am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

What kind of useless clothing be this?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Digmygold: 3:44am On May 15, 2022
Mzee1Kahuna:

It's not nudity. It's a lining that looks like the colour of skin underneath the fabric.

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by mywells: 3:45am On May 15, 2022
President of UAE laid to rest wrapped in only 2 pcs of white clothe! Estimated worth over $18 billion, controlled $10 Trillion,This world is indeed but a temporary place. Nothing in it is worth risking ur hereafter! President of UAE laid to rest wrapped in only 2 pcs of white clothe! Estimated worth over $18 billion, controlled $10 Trillion in oil reserves! If death doesn’t humble you, what will?

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by hardon1(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2022
All because she naked
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by camri: 4:18am On May 15, 2022
Lovelty:
This lady is very beautiful, well deserved.
will you fùck her?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by camri: 4:20am On May 15, 2022
nextstep:
Words that are coming to mind include, orange, guava, and tangerine.... don't ask me why grin

But beautiful dress sha
if she give you bløwjob, you go collect
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by camri: 4:24am On May 15, 2022
osazsky:
Best most nicked well dressed female kudos...holes go don peel before the organisers made her winner
if she give u bj, you go collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.