Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet (85474 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by awelas252(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2022
Okay.ooo
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Parisian: 7:20am On May 15, 2022
Nice description of your mother.
osazsky:
Best most nicked well dressed female kudos...holes go don peel before the organisers made her winner

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Shugar1: 7:44am On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
If this award had taken place in that dry desert region filled with useless uneducated almajiris, those idiots would have accused this beautiful babe of using her breast to blaspheme against their dead paedo!
Comrade calm down na
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by lomprico(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2022
Mzee1Kahuna:
How do we tell our children that nudity is unafrican?

You say?
Nudity is actually our thing. The colonials changed that.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by CaptainFM1: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
If this award had taken place in that dry desert region filled with useless uneducated almajiris, those idiots would have accused this beautiful babe of using her breast to blaspheme against their dead paedo!

What even surprised me is the amount of Muslims involved in the award. This is a religion that doesn't have any fixed standard across board. A religion filled with hypocracy.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Abagworo(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Such a pretty damsel. I can Yul Edochie her for keeps
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Amumaigwe:

How you want take divide the contree wey Tinubu want be President? You don forget?
Wetin corncern me and tinubu, tunder fire am
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
zionzoe:

Is your @llah afraid of his beautiful creation?

Sure, he is not the creator
Are you blind?? Or ur brain is too light to process little tins
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Indelibleage: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
And she didn't right? What are we celebrating? Nudity of the highest order! We as Christians give room more and more to let others blaspheme the name of Christ through us.

AfonjaNaBastard:
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by yesloaded: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
Latakia:
So Macaroni lost to a Port Harcourt guy that has been praying for Lagos and Lagos State government for hosting him and gave him the opportunity to showcase his talent. Indeed you cannot prosper in a land you curse always. Congratulations to Sabinu. Again You will never prosper in a land you curse always with your own mouth.
Well, I don't know what you mean by curse

I only watch these their skit once in a while but am yet to see where macaroni is raining curses on Lagos state or any state

I'm not mouth piece of any of these skit maker btw
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
This lady has always been beautiful and has a lovely sense of fashion. Congrats
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Prettygirl200(f): 8:27am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria should split ooooo
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:28am On May 15, 2022
Its lovely
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Latakia(f): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
yesloaded:

Well, I don't know what you mean by curse

I only watch these their skit once in a while but am yet to see where macaroni is raining curses on Lagos state or any state

I'm not mouth piece of any of these skit maker btw
So Macaroni lost to a Port Harcourt guy that has been praying for Lagos and Lagos State government for hosting him and gave him the opportunity to showcase his talent. Indeed you cannot prosper in a land you curse always. Congratulations to Sabinu. Again You will never prosper in a land you curse always with your own mouth.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by logiccal: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How is she naked?

I said half naked... It's up to you to think for yourself... If you don't see her dress as being half naked or inmoral, it's fine. To you your thoughts and beliefs.

I wouldn't want my daughter to be going out in that dress.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Lanre1st(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Is that what you take beauty or nudity. She shameless, halfnaked and you are adoring her
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Transcriber: 9:18am On May 15, 2022
AishaDant:

When was the last time a beautiful girl slapped your strong Ondo face? angry
I am from Ogun

No girl beautiful or not dares that undecided
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Bimpe29: 9:24am On May 15, 2022
Sanity has gone down the drain. How could that be a best dress if nothing has happened to their sensibilities?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 1876mind: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
what's on that pic is enough for me smiley
[/s]
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 1876myy: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
she's beautiful in real life too bro
[/s]
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 1876myy: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
I wanted to speak... Until I checked your DP undecided

Why won't the "dress" be bEAuTiFuL? undecided
[/s]
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Topzee109: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

MPAMA!!!

BUT YOU KIDNAP AND KILL BOTH YOUR YOUNG ONES AND ELDERS. YOU ARE NOT DIRTY BUT YOU MOLEST UNDERAGE GIRLS IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE. HYPOCRITES!!!
All you mentioned are condemned in Islam
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by deygar: 9:55am On May 15, 2022
She deserves it..omo see matter's
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by MadamExcellency: 9:59am On May 15, 2022
Females always trying to impress by being nude.

Why are the men so much clothed that nobody is seeing their natural resources?
Re: Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by zedegit: 10:07am On May 15, 2022
lalasticlala:
Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro who just won AMVCA Best Actress In A Drama - Movie/TV Series has won another award as the Best Dressed at the red carpet. She won 500k.

Yeye dey smell. How is this a dress?

So people now wear wedding gown as clothes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.