Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! (437 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / RMAFC Sets 2020 For Politicians Pay Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by thompson1510(m): 3:25am On May 15, 2022
With over 8years experience in online marketing and being able to predict how people would react to different contents...
I am not the normal package, I am a premium package because I believe there are ways to get things we want if you can convince people you are the best choice. I am not a politician and I don’t think I am ready to be one...let me stick with being a certified Electrical Engineer and be doing what I have passion for which is selling contents online.
Why do you think people would sometimes vote for a party they hate? It’s sometimes because of a candidate...any party with a well-packaged candidate can win an election if other parties field less-packaged candidates (no rigging). And don’t forget a popular candidate can even lose when mind games are played...

I don’t like typing too much abeg...i just wanna do something i love.

I think I would be a great addition to any political team that is ready to take this country to the next level.

This country hasn’t done anything positive for me apart from a notebook and a pen I was given in High School but because of my child and future generations, I can’t be complaining online and be acting like a frustrated donkey grin grin
Abeg connect me, I am free for now. I might turn to a hot commodity in 3years and might not be affordable by then ooo grin grin

Send me a message on whatsapp ‪+1 (920) 634‑8758‬
Re: Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by Praxis758: 3:28am On May 15, 2022
You can work for the presidential bid of People like Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, Bala Mohammed, Dele Momodu, Emeka Nwajiuba or Ayo Fayose.
Re: Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by gsmphoneseller: 5:37am On May 15, 2022
thompson1510:
With over 8years experience in online marketing and being able to predict how people would react to different contents...
I am not the normal package, I am a premium package because I believe there are ways to get things we want if you can convince people you are the best choice. I am not a politician and I don’t think I am ready to be one...let me stick with being a certified Electrical Engineer and be doing what I have passion for which is selling contents online.
Why do you think people would sometimes vote for a party they hate? It’s sometimes because of a candidate...any party with a well-packaged candidate can win an election if other parties field less-packaged candidates (no rigging). And don’t forget a popular candidate can even lose when mind games are played...

I don’t like typing too much abeg...i just wanna do something i love.

I think I would be a great addition to any political team that is ready to take this country to the next level.

This country hasn’t done anything positive for me apart from a notebook and a pen I was given in High School but because of my child and future generations, I can’t be complaining online and be acting like a frustrated donkey grin grin
Abeg connect me, I am free for now. I might turn to a hot commodity in 3years and might not be affordable by then ooo grin grin

Send me a message on whatsapp ‪+1 (920) 634‑8758‬

Why use a fake phone number if you're real and honest to work with people?
Re: Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by thompson1510(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
gsmphoneseller:

Why use a fake phone number if you're real and honest to work with people?

Like you don’t know we don’t have sane people in this country anymore.
And mind you, I am not one of those that talks to much or literally enforce my ideas on people. The problem I have up till date and didnt make me come out till now is because I realised I love working underground. I am not one of those that would use my personal accounts to enforce my followers to do something they don’t know. My own methods of working can be guaranteed to work because i realize those who control our lives work underground without being detected. As a libra, it’s always hard to find people that are trustworthy and would help you achieve your aim, I am always exploited. That’s why I have decided to try my luck on here because this forum has helped me over the years. I didn’t even bother creating a new moniker because i have nothing to hide.

Once you realize people that are controlling this world are people you don’t even know, that’s when you would know people tend to be curious about who is who...

Time wouldn’t allow me to give you scenarios from the real world. Just know that some things or people you see as good men today have some people working around the clock to paint them as the best and you would always see them that way.

Internet is another world on its own where you can be a Tyrant behind closed doors and people would always see you like a savior. I am not saying anybody I wanna work with wouldnt meet me or know me, but you don’t expect me to put my details out there like I am stupid. We leave so many footprints online which are used to f**k us up. Internet has caused more harm than good. And my contact and website would soon be up online.

Bro, i have family members and being an introvert who always love being behind the scene and enjoying my own world of silence,
I can never risk having my details out there because I wanna look for people to work with. Just decided to post this on this forum because the idea has been in my head since i was an undergraduate 7 years ago.
Up till now, i have found my life to always be working underground and watching people fall for some mind games the government is playing and always laughing because it’s something people with no sense would never predict or see..we are all in a simulation Bro.

Dunno if you understand, we have billionaires that don’t like people knowing they are rich...i might not be a multi-millionaire yet but I just love doing my things lowkey.
One can come out in a sane country and be whoever you wanna be, but not in this country.
Some people would definitely know what I am talking about.

There is no day I do not visit this forum for the past few years and I always watch how things are unfolding but people don’t look at some patterns that are there to see...thats where I believe I got an advantage.
Re: Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by thompson1510(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2022
Praxis758:
You can work for the presidential bid of People like Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, Bala Mohammed, Dele Momodu, Emeka Nwajiuba or Ayo Fayose.

Thanks for your response Bro but I would love to know how to go about that please. If you have any connection, would appreciate.

Thanks again
Re: Looking For Politicians To Work With!!! by gsmphoneseller: 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
thompson1510:

Like you don’t know we don’t have sane people in this country anymore.
And mind you, I am not one of those that talks to much or literally enforce my ideas on people. The problem I have up till date and didnt make me come out till now is because I realised I love working underground. I am not one of those that would use my personal accounts to enforce my followers to do something they don’t know. My own methods of working can be guaranteed to work because i realize those who control our lives work underground without being detected. As a libra, it’s always hard to find people that are trustworthy and would help you achieve your aim, I am always exploited. That’s why I have decided to try my luck on here because this forum has helped me over the years. I didn’t even bother creating a new moniker because i have nothing to hide.

Once you realize people that are controlling this world are people you don’t even know, that’s when you would know people tend to be curious about who is who...

Time wouldn’t allow me to give you scenarios from the real world. Just know that some things or people you see as good men today have some people working around the clock to paint them as the best and you would always see them that way.

Internet is another world on its own where you can be a Tyrant behind closed doors and people would always see you like a savior. I am not saying anybody I wanna work with wouldnt meet me or know me, but you don’t expect me to put my details out there like I am stupid. We leave so many footprints online which are used to f**k us up. Internet has caused more harm than good. And my contact and website would soon be up online.

Bro, i have family members and being an introvert who always love being behind the scene and enjoying my own world of silence,
I can never risk having my details out there because I wanna look for people to work with. Just decided to post this on this forum because the idea has been in my head since i was an undergraduate 7 years ago.
Up till now, i have found my life to always be working underground and watching people fall for some mind games the government is playing and always laughing because it’s something people with no sense would never predict or see..we are all in a simulation Bro.

Dunno if you understand, we have billionaires that don’t like people knowing they are rich...i might not be a multi-millionaire yet but I just love doing my things lowkey.
One can come out in a sane country and be whoever you wanna be, but not in this country.
Some people would definitely know what I am talking about.

There is no day I do not visit this forum for the past few years and I always watch how things are unfolding but people don’t look at some patterns that are there to see...thats where I believe I got an advantage.

ok cool.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bomb Blast In Kano Many Dead Many Injured / Peter Okoye (psquare) Drums Support For Peter Obi / Watch As EFCC Breaks Into Senator Okorocha's House Through The Ceiling. Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.