Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts (1295 Views)

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Nobody: 6:02am On May 15, 2022
Mr Pantami has a proven record of having links to terrorism and a strong sympathiser of Islamic extremists.

President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantanmi, to tackle ‘provocative’ media posts in the aftermath of the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel by Muslim fanatics.

Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, announced in a statement that Mr Buhari also directed the Ministries of Information and Culture and Police Affairs to “work with GSM providers and Tech companies to help contain the spread of false and inflammatory information through social media.”

Although Mr Buhari was not specific as to what would be deemed provocative, Mr Pantami, with proven links to terrorism and Islamic extremism is expected to work with the police, telecommunication providers and technology companies to tackle social media posts.

In April 2021, Mr Pantami was exposed as an Islamic fundamentalist who espoused violent killing of Christians.
He was also revealed to be the mastermind of a plot to murder a Christian governor of Kaduna state, Patrick Yakowa, who later died in an helicopter crash.

Mr Buhari has also received his share of criticism, arising from his refusal to fire the terror-linked Mr Pantanmi, giving attention to theories of his regime habouring an Islamization agenda for Nigeria.

https://gazettengr.com/deborah-buhari-asks-pantami-to-crack-down-on-provocative-social-media-posts/?fbclid=IwAR3EU1jwf6dxyHrMYGJ8YgoDW-2g1geP_IvmsbMPERJmxA0GS-0SGZiPKfk

Cc mynd44
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Nobody: 6:04am On May 15, 2022
Not the killer of the female student or bandits.You see that the purpose of NIN is established to crackdown on government critics and not to fight crime.

12 Likes

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by johnlvis(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2022
The level of ethnic and religious hatred in this country is unimaginable.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by UselessBuharist: 6:05am On May 15, 2022
They want to silent the voices speaking against their barbarism up north. I have not heard that police and army have been deployed to that area.

Shame on you all, foolish southerners if you like vote for them in 2023, the killings won’t only be in the north but it will be brought to your door steps

4 Likes

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by God1000(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2022
I hope they won't target those people condemning her gruesome murder
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2022
Nobody has monopoly of madness. Let's all go the unreasonable root.
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by JuanJO(m): 6:11am On May 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:
They want to silent the voices speaking against their barbarism up north. I have not heard that police and army have been deployed to that area.

Shame on you all, foolish southerners if you like vote for them in 2023, the killings won’t only be in the north but it will be brought to your door steps
lol. If na down East. All there military arsenal go full road

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Tonypens48(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2022
Audio arrest
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:18am On May 15, 2022
Sharia Terrorist Men
See Dem.
I can bet inside their mind they support the killing of the lady but as a president of both muslim and Christians he will just say I condemn!

Yeye leaders
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Naijanascam: 6:22am On May 15, 2022
Spits
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Benmob: 6:27am On May 15, 2022
Ok buhari, I know u support d killing, because will be president u just condemn but inside ur heart u support it
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Sirmwill: 6:35am On May 15, 2022
Sadly,
Based on underlying information,the genocide in the north on Christians is being brought to the the south as we speak...
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by GoooodHardDick: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. We were never meant to be one! And we'll never be. It is impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Nbotee(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2022
Go and visit northen Facebook pages and see how they are all celebrating the protests and carnage in sokoto. Every single post in every single northern/hausa Facebook page I've come across is celebrating the killing and subsequent attacks and carnage on non Muslims and are calling for youths in other northern states to join the protests

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Tochi3(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2022
Poo'hari "and Osunbande should crack down on the terrorists who killed poor Deborah who take the hate and Lust for human blood to the realities of the street and lesve innocent people on Social Media alone..

When they do this holistically and in good faith nobody will take the hate they find on social Media to the streets becaause they know the consequences of doing such.

The urge to silence the social Media platform and go after Critics by these maladministration did not start today.

"Reasons"to go After people on social Media Gestapo style have been created and found.

It will not be wrong to conclude that the Conne ction of the NIN with the Sim card by the Minister o terrorist himself Pantamu Was a prelude to killing Deborah in order to go After critics on social Media. . .If that is not the case, why is patami not finding out lthe locatiön of the train terrorist kidnappers till date

In order to tag IPOB a terrorist organisation ,
The same tatics is employed by the daura secret Service dss who are UGM im the East

Osunbande will not say anything now. Tommorrow he will want to continue where poo'hari and pantamu stopped

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Franklyspeakin: 7:11am On May 15, 2022
Imagine pantami that is pro terrorism
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by ajekpaks(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Mr Pantami has a proven record of having links to terrorism and a strong sympathiser of Islamic extremists.

President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantanmi, to tackle ‘provocative’ media posts in the aftermath of the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel by Muslim fanatics.

Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, announced in a statement that Mr Buhari also directed the Ministries of Information and Culture and Police Affairs to “work with GSM providers and Tech companies to help contain the spread of false and inflammatory information through social media.”

Although Mr Buhari was not specific as to what would be deemed provocative, Mr Pantami, with proven links to terrorism and Islamic extremism is expected to work with the police, telecommunication providers and technology companies to tackle social media posts.

In April 2021, Mr Pantami was exposed as an Islamic fundamentalist who espoused violent killing of Christians.
He was also revealed to be the mastermind of a plot to murder a Christian governor of Kaduna state, Patrick Yakowa, who later died in an helicopter crash.

Mr Buhari has also received his share of criticism, arising from his refusal to fire the terror-linked Mr Pantanmi, giving attention to theories of his regime habouring an Islamization agenda for Nigeria.

https://gazettengr.com/deborah-buhari-asks-pantami-to-crack-down-on-provocative-social-media-posts/?fbclid=IwAR3EU1jwf6dxyHrMYGJ8YgoDW-2g1geP_IvmsbMPERJmxA0GS-0SGZiPKfk

Cc mynd44
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Mayng01(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2022
This is one of the exact motives behind nin registration. Bubu and pata are extremists
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by exCHRISTIAN: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by limeta(f): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

Taqqiya atheist
You don't want your false prophet insulted so you hid behind atheism
Your caravan robbing child molester prophet
All muslims are terrorists
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by AntiBMC(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2022
Ofcourse. What's to be expected from a terrorist? When Nigerians voted for him, they trapped themselves in a deep pit. Sorry o. Sai baba till 3023.
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by TheWolfen(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2022
A wrong man chosen to carry out such a job by a wrong person too.
They both religion bigots
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by abobote: 9:52am On May 15, 2022
Imagine this useless president, indirect showing his support for the killers
Re: Deborah: Buhari Asks Pantami To Crack Down On Provocative Social Media Posts by Macphenson: 3:41pm On May 15, 2022
Thunder fire Buhari and his fellow terrorists.

He.will not direct the crakdown of those useless terrorists protesting in Kano, rather he is going after social media post.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 'What Is Good For Lagos APC Is Also Good For National APC' / Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi / Wike Rejected Zoning To Southeast,his Antics Pushed Peter Obi Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.