Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike (12333 Views)

PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Warlord12(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Nyesom Wike, yesterday, said he would support whoever wins the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential primary elections holding on May 28 and 29, 2022.

Wike, a presidential aspirant, made this promised in Lagos at a Town Hall meeting with the PDP’s national delegates from the state.

The Rivers governor was accompanied to the meeting by the Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, former governors of Cross River, Ekiti and Gombe states, Donald Duke, Ayo Fayose, and Aliu Dakwanbo, respectively. Also in entourage are former Minister of Justice, Mohammed Adoke, serving and former National Assembly members, among others.

According to the Rivers governor, he has never left PDP before and would never leave the PDP even if things were not going his way, stressing that God has used the party to make him what he is today.

While assuring that if voted into power, he would replicate his numerous landmark projects in Rivers State across the entire country, the presidential aspirant however, advised the delegates not to give their votes to those who betrayed the PDP and made it an opposition party in 2015.

He said: “Sometimes, I’m not happy but as a committed party member, I don’t have to leave the party and I will never leave the PDP. Even if I don’t win the primaries, I will support whoever wins.

“When they come to ask you for votes, ask them what happened in 2014/2015. Ask them why did they fight PDP. Today, we are struggling to get back power which you know is not easy to get but those that made the PDP opposition are the ones asking you to make them president.

“It’s your choice but I want to urge you to give support to those who will not leave the party for any reason. Don’t give power to those who will use the opportunity to even form new parties”

He boasted that he is the only person who has the capacity to wrestle power from the jaws of the ruling All Progressive Congress.

“Among all the presidential aspirants, I’m the only person who can win the election for the PDP. The only person the APC members are afraid of is me. They know me, they know what I can do and they are afraid”, he stated.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-ill-support-whoever-emerges-pdps-presidential-candidate-wike/

8 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
He does not have a choice unless he will decamp just like Atiku did after he was defeated by GEJ

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by TundeDes: 9:51am On May 15, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2022
Fear Fear Ikwerre man...
Who pass you,pass you. It's not by ranting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Fear Fear Ikwerre man...
Who pass you,pass you. It's not by ranting
He is still better than cowards who are begging for the ticket to be microzone to their geopolitical region grin

Ikwerre they fight for ticket, but Yeebos are already withdrawing and queuing behind Fulanis like the cowards they are cheesy

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
irrelevant trash from a minority

ObosiLandlord:
He is still better than cowards who are begging for the ticket to be microzone to their geopolitical region grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Penguin2: 10:00am On May 15, 2022
Better for you.

So get ready to support Peter Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by NwaNimo1(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
koo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Axtentoes: 10:05am On May 15, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by abobote: 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Me too, I will support anybody that emerges for PDP, except Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Mossadd: 10:05am On May 15, 2022
Support obi or saraki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Mokason288(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
grin
Wike my man

You can never be president of Nigeria

Hausa’s will never vote you

Yoruba’s will never vote you

The only chance you had in getting vote’s are Igbo’s , whose vote will never be enough to make you president

Igbo’s Will still not vote you

I advise you REST IN PEACE and allow Amechi School you this time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2022
K
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Listining121: 10:06am On May 15, 2022
Izjddj

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Hadone(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2022
WIKE the looser

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
Show me anyone who supports Tinubu and I will show you a condemned foolish idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by okayode1(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Alaye don dey take style accept defeat... Obi influence na your mate? Abi na atiku money you wan contest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by 9jaTalks(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81N-jm4VO08
Pastor Kumuyi prays for Nigeria...
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Wike I'm solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
irrelevant trash from a minority

Ehm in Federal appointments today, are Igbos not a minority grin grin grin Una mumu never still do.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
okayode1:
Alaye don dey take style accept defeat... Obi influence na your mate? Abi na atiku money you wan contest?
Come againcheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Better for you.

So get ready to support Peter Obi.
Only road for Peter Obi to win is his Atiku and his Northern brethren cast their votes for him. Sorry to say,Southern pdp is already with Wike.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by Pk01(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2022
When they come to ask you for votes, ask them what happened in 2014/2015. Ask them why did they fight PDP. Today, we are struggling to get back power which you know is not easy to get but those that made the PDP opposition are the ones asking you to make them president

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by DOTian: 10:24am On May 15, 2022
That's your business! You can support a Ugandan or Rwandan if you like.., your kettle of fish!
That you are even important to the politics of this epileptic kwantiri is a testament to her uselessness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike by elinaxy(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2022
okayode1:
maybe u don't know that dude also has deep pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory / Amaechi At Senate To Defend 2017 Ministry Of Transportation Budget (Pics) / Abacha Loot Belongs To Niger-Delta – Joseph Evah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.