Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit (28256 Views)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Warlord12(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2022
In what appeared to be a planned motive behind giving Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo’s visit to Jigawa State a blanket blackout, all top government functionaries deserted the state.

On arrival, Prof. Osinbanjo (SAN) was received at the Dutse Airport by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Adamu Fanini; Chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC) in Jigawa, Alhaji Sani Aminu Gumel; party executives; state Assembly members, among others.

Osinbanjo was in Dutse to meet with Jigawa APC delegates for a consultative meeting ahead of the forthcoming presidential primary.

It was learnt that the inability of the Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar to welcome the VP might not be unconnected with his divergent political interest, as he is not in the same camp with the VP, despite both of them belonging to the ruling party.

During the closed- door consultative meeting with the delegates, the VP told them that politics should be seen as a tool for expanding frontiers of progress and development through constructive focus, commitment and hard work.

He said:” Let us modify our political culture in line with the present-time challenges. Let our polity be politics of inspirations conceived with innovative ideas and laudable issues that can bring about future political prospects for even development for our collective interest…”

Osinbajo said politics should be viewed as a vital tool for national cohesion and strengthening of national unity among the country’s divergent races.

He continued: “My reason for aspiring for the office of the President is to serve the Nigerian people. I have no other reason or objective except to serve…”

“After I have been in office as a vice president for seven years, I know that God did not give me that opportunity so that I would sit down somewhere and write the history of my service as vice president.

“God doesn’t give you a challenge without showing you how to solve them. I know all the efforts we are putting in place, especially led by President Muhammadu Buhari, we will see an end to insecurity in our country. In the next few years, we will definitely see progress in our country.

“There is a lot of hope. This country has everything that is necessary to be great: the talents, resources and we also have the men and women who are able to serve. I am very optimistic that all will be well with our country.”

https://guardian.ng/news/jigawa-governor-deputy-emir-shun-vps-visit/

6 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Puskas: 9:54am On May 15, 2022
Tinubu fighting dirty

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by MrGistGuy(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
Hmmm, Tinubu behind the scene
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by jamalnation(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2022
Their business

670 Likes 239 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by abc115: 10:08am On May 15, 2022
Judas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by WiszyFraud: 10:09am On May 15, 2022
undecided

Doesn’t stop him from becoming their next president though ✌️

790 Likes 218 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Graceman444: 10:09am On May 15, 2022
Stong move.. shocked

Kizz Daniel Hits The croud harder as he performs his latest song Buga in O2 Arena London---(Davido and Wizkid surprises Kiss Daniel on stage)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzhLSknAts
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Padipadi(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2022
Cos they themselves aren't worthy people

712 Likes 226 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Speedo17(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by jericco1(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by KUNZEH(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
The 'mere commissioner' won't be happy....

[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/vh3FtZ.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by abc115: 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Tinubu fighting dirty
Badaru is now Tinubu's boy?

14 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Blackestjunior(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by swarley75(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo will be disgraced at the covwntion, he will emerge a distance 3rd or 4th

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by IMASTEX: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo doesn't know that blowing grammar has nothing to do with canvassing for grassroot support. SMH

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by victorDanladi: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Tinubu fighting dirty

RCCG YOUTH POLITICAL DEPARTMENT MEMBERS

Your colleagues are coming from your whatsapp group to give you 300likes on a post that has nothing to do with Tinubu,THE OSINBAJO BENEFACTOR .

Don't worry,he will soon outsmart if not kill pastor Adeboye to become the G.O of redeem

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by chiefolododo(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
at least you should respect his office.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by 175(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Mad fellows
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by juman(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
I see.
Their governor is also contesting.

Those fake contest.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by Alawode01(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
People don't follow talks again.
Re: Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit by NwokoloOwa: 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo should go and sit down. You must know your capacity and your limits. That's the problem a number of Nigerians have.

He should be grateful to God for bringing him this far and just bow out. He should also be grateful to Tinubu for helping him to oil his career and facilitating his nomination as VP. Anything aside this line of thought is self deceit, delusion and lack of wisdom.

I'm really surprised at his sense of judgement.

57 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Sanwo Olu At The Opening Of Microsoft's New Facility In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.