Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. (1296 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / 27 Notepad++ Plugins, And Which You Really Need / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by dearone: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Would you like to work in partnership with me to develope a website and re-design an existing website for a better functionality.

Please remember that thisĀ  will be a Patnership agreement and that means you get more than just salary.

Send me an email team1eng2 at yahoo dot com.

Lets make it happen
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by webemerald(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2007
If its rewarding, i would. A little info about d projct is required thouh. Expct my email webemerald@gmail.com
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by dearone: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2007
Imagine having something like Amazon dot com for nigeria market or doing what alibaba dot com is doing for Nigeia makert.

Well it is not exactly like the websites I have just mentioned above, lets talk more on what I want to do. Send mail to team1eng2 at yahoo dot com.

It can only be rewarding when we do our best.
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by webemerald(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2007
Yea i see ur point ,ure talkin about building an online store. A major worry though is payment processing. Weve got just interswitch and etranzact
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by rufaai(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
Good Job!

Count on me three grin! - I really like to see youth taking Nigeria forward.
Just PM me when ready and lets work it out
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by BigTimCruz: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Am interested, but there has to be a defined idea of what you want. Let's go. etimoyoita@gmail.com
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by dearone: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
Thank you for sending email to me on this project. like you asked, the website is going to be a discount online service. Lets talk on this. I still have an existing website that need to get a big lift.

So lets talk and remember, I only want partners not developers that want to know how many pages the project will be and how much it will cost me.

You are part of it and here you have to show what you have got. Lets talk email team1eng2 at yahoo dot com.
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by MisterMan(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
Just become a member 2day. I am interested
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by geevader(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
Well Am always up for a challenge as long as its fun and rewarding.Dont mind putting my FLASH Animation skills into your biz.
check out my site www.icebergng.biz
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by dearone: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2007
The domain is ready, the name has been registered the platform is ready, every business is waiting for the product, now the challenge is on you the web developer.

Are you ready to partner with me to bring www.bargainmasterng.com alive.

Only partners please. send mail to info@bargainmasterng.com or call 08055403390.

I would prefer those in lagos, because we have to meet and talk more on this product.
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by cs200200(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hello bros yahoo is not really working but we can chat i have added u kindly chat with me
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by sisqology(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2012
So, have u done this? :p
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by Ojukwu24(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nice one. Wish all Nlanders will start something and finish it too like this guy did. smiley
Re: A Web Developer: Are You Really A Web Developer. by greenmouse(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2012
Very good one

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website / SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error / Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.