Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu (9786 Views)

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Lanrelagboi: 1:55pm On May 15, 2022
It was another day of endorsement for leading All Progressives Congress presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as the party’s delegates from Niger State to the national convention/presidential primaries joined their counterparts from Kaduna State at the weekend to endorse him for the presidency.

During a relaxed, almost familial meeting in Kaduna, Governor Nasir el-Rufai and the state’s delegates to the APC national convention had pledged their support to Asiwaju Tinubu.

The same feat was recorded in Minna, Niger State on Friday as the party’s delegates also endorsed Tinubu. It was at a meeting arranged by the State Governor Abubakar Sani-Bello.

Tinubu had sought the support of the delegates, saying “I know the road to prosperity, safety, clean environment, development of our nation and infrastructure. I have done it all in Lagos.”

He also pledged to address banditry and secure life and property if elected president, stating that he would not only change the calendar of bandits but also conquer them.

“We will not give up on banditry; we will not run away. Bandits will not take over our lands,” he said.

Referring to his achievements as a two-term governor of Lagos state, his private sector background and his vast knowledge of Nigeria, he said:

“I’m the only one in this race. I don’t know about the others. I don’t know where others are running to. Me, I’m running to the Villa.”

In Kaduna, Asiwaju also spoke sympathetically about the security challenges faced by Kaduna and the entire region. He lamented the loss of lives, the destruction of property and the immense burden that insecurity placed on families, communities and the state government.

Addressing the party’s delegates from the state on May 12 in Kaduna, Asiwaju Tinubu said: “I am one of you. I identify with your challenges. With all of us working together we will defeat all evils called banditry,” he said.

The APC leader also commended Governor el-Rufai for his visionary leadership, praising him for recording giant strides in the state in spite of the challenges.

Tinubu hailed Governor el-Rufai’s administration for the infrastructural projects in the state, particularly the road networks and for creation of primary health care centres.

At a dramatic point during the seating the delegates rose in unison to endorse Tinubu for the presidential primaries holding at the end of the month.

Governor Nasir el-Rufai and Tinubu, were joined at the meeting by former governor of Borno State, Senator Kashim Shettima; Presidential aide, Mallam Yau Darazo, and former EFCC Chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, among others.

Governor el-Rufai himself endorsed Asiwaju Tinubu after delegates gave their rousing vocal endorsement of Tinubu.

“Before we confirm what Senator Kashim Shettima said here. I want to confirm from our statutory delegates whether they are with Asiwaju. Are you with Asiwaju?” El-Rufai asked. The delegates responded in unison, shouting “Yes!”

The Kaduna governor said Asiwaju was the first presidential aspirant to come to Kaduna to seek the support of the delegates, adding that Kaduna was important because the state provided President Muhammadu Buhari with the third-highest number of votes in the last presidential election.

El-Rufai again thanked Asiwaju Tinubu for his decision to cancel his birthday colloquium last March in honour of the victims of Kaduna train attack, saying by his action he had permanently etched his name in the hearts of the people of the state.

Senator Shettima declared that the Kaduna governor was solidly with Tinubu. He described el-Rufai as one of the true leaders with the capacity to deliver meaningful development programmes that empower the people.

Tinubu Media Office
14th March, 2022
https://insideosun.com.ng/kaduna-niger-swell-rank-of-states-endorsing-tinubu/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by merits(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Angeltjazz2017(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2022
Next Nigeria president

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Rawtruth1: 2:11pm On May 15, 2022
Ok but it's dead on arrival already. Atiku is wasting his money and time. South East will disgrace him. Selfish lot

202 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by zeedrous: 2:11pm On May 15, 2022
APC presidential primary is gonna b interesting

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Tunechi5(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2022
Na person way suppose day wear Pampers na hin Nigerians day endorse

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Pristine664: 2:12pm On May 15, 2022
SW don't see Northerners the way other Southerners see them politically....

Yorubas deals with them politically as partners and not as inferiors.

That is why Abiola could contest against Tofa and Tinubu is ready to go up against any northerner from PDP with strong hope.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by zedegit: 2:12pm On May 15, 2022
sad

The north does not mean well for Nigeria.

Imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Pristine664: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Riololo65:
If he's man enough he should condemn Deborah killing openly

Will that change your mind to support him

grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by absingle(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Ogun kill all of una

97 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Obyangel: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Money controls everyone in the game of politics

93 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by djlawex02(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Northerners be teaching Tinubu scam 101. Is all for the dollars

94 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Yet again, we gather just to agree on how to consume our vomit, even inviting musicians and dancers to commiserate the joy of getting rammed endlessly by the mighty rod of Nigerian Politicians.

Una belle go full tire, suffer 2.0 infinity loading. All politicians are useless, Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/vh3FtZ.gif[/img]

...South West have abandoned him and seen sense?

89 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by 007lss: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by SultanOfPuna: 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
You Expect A South-WASTE Yoruba muslim like Tinubu to condemn that attack??

Tinubu that sent army to finish off his own South-Waste people in lekki toll gate

Tinubu that donated 100 of millions and Library to the north during the time herdsmen where killing South- Waste people.

Una neva see Anything

92 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by martinslaura: 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
Angeltjazz2017:
Next Nigeria president

Let's watch and see. I dont realy get what you guys mean by ENDORSEMENT. If one man or a governor ENDORSES a person does it mean the entire state has voted the person? Huum. So much for dEmOcRaZY.

100 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by salbis(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
One thing i know for sure is that, delegates will surely cash out big time.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by IPIGSRMUMU: 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
Done deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by socialmediaman: 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Perfecttouchade: 2:15pm On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 15, 2022
Lol...useless endorsement. This is politics.

91 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 15, 2022
Why ban me when I warned people of a particular deal that is always reposted on every thread? Admin Una no do well fa
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by specialmati(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin interesting days ahead to all the sane remaining Nigerians we must make sure no old man takes the number one sit of this country. Beside this is a man that so much love his country and gave them his friend (backwardness) as a gift. Now if he gave them backwardness what do you think he will do to the country if elected be wise

95 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Moferere: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu will win the APC primary.
I don't like his face, but that is the reality.
Know this and know peace.

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by victorDanladi: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
djlawex02:
Northerners be teaching Tinubu scam 101. Is all for the dollars
Like they are teaching Peter obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by Eduzehh: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
Not true
Re: Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu by victorDanladi: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
His enemies are coming to wail

And the supporters of that short devil RCCG candidate

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temile Development Company Completes 23,000 Cubic Metre LPG Carrier / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential / Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.