Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist (2263 Views)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by cocoduck: 11:52pm On May 15, 2022
Lamanii22:
I wonder ooo…. Now everyone will start blaming the girl and won’t see anything wrong in the killing… ordinary hot pot touching my skin is never convenient not to talk of burning a whole body… it can’t pain some because Deborah is not a part of their family…..
no be small thing
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Mario1989(m): 12:11am On May 16, 2022
...AND IF YOU ARE OK WITH THE WAY SHE WAS KILLED, YOU NEED TO VISIT A REHAB...
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by whatalife: 1:17am On May 16, 2022
An average Northern is very violent when it comes to the issues of religion. You can see the nonsense they are are spewing out. Only an eye for an can curtail this madness
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Truvelisback(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2022
Katier00:
. He is not stupid in as much as I condemn in totality the barbaric act of killing the lady. she was wrong, infact the translation did not do justice to the audio. I am a Christian but I am highly provoked. We should learn tolerance and mutual respect. Someone at the background was cautioning her yet she refused to adhere. Now innocent people are suffering for that singular action. There are thousand and one ways to address issues like that on WhatsApp forum not this way.
He is Very Stupid. What abt those who have been Criticizing Christianity and Muslims who had been Burning Churches and killing Christians b4 this time? How many of them has gotten killed? U don't know what u are saying.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Katier00(f): 6:50am On May 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
He is Very Stupid. What abt those who have been Criticizing Christianity and Muslims who had been Burning Churches and killing Christians b4 this time? How many of them has gotten killed? U don't know what u are saying.
read again. I wrote about religious tolerance
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Katier00(f): 6:53am On May 16, 2022
cocoduck:
so she deserved to die
Read and digest what I wrote. She didn't deserve it but that audio message was highly unecessary and her death avoidable
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Truvelisback(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2022
Katier00:
read again. I wrote about religious tolerance
The Question u should have asked urself, do they tolerate other people's religion(Christians)? Don't they kill Christians b4 this time? Have u red abt a RCCG female pastor that was slaughtered like Chicken in North? At Kaduna or so. Stop acting like u don't know their attrocities. No man has the right to take one's life over blasphemy or whatever.
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Minime10(f): 8:06am On May 16, 2022
Niece:
If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah Samuel’s Statement, U Need To Undergo Psychiatric Test – Bauchi Commissioner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlPCmgIfTE/

lalasticlala

You shall die a more painful & terrible death than Deborah
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Katier00(f): 10:49am On May 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Question u should have asked urself, do they tolerate other people's religion(Christians)? Don't they kill Christians b4 this time? Have u red abt a RCCG female pastor that was slaughtered like Chicken in North? At Kaduna or so. Stop acting like u don't know their attrocities. No man has the right to take one's life over blasphemy or whatever.
so do you want to behave like them? What is the difference between you and them? Learn to tolerate and respect others.
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2022
Katier00:
so do you want to behave like them? What is the difference between you and them? Learn to tolerate and respect others.
Oh! I should tolerate and respect theirs while don't do same to mine. U don't know what u are saying.
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Katier00(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oh! I should tolerate and respect theirs while don't do same to mine. U don't know what u are saying.
okay fine. Do as you wish
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by Owontime: 11:09am On May 16, 2022
Prophet Mohammed used to urinate in bed,he was a stupid paedophile.
Mohammed was a thief.
Re: If You’re Not Provoked By Deborah’s Statement, Visit A Psychiatrist by cocoduck: 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
Katier00:
Read and digest what I wrote. She didn't deserve it but that audio message was highly unecessary and her death avoidable
So she deserved to die? For telling religious students to stop posting religous nonsense on a watsapp group that was originally made for academics. Does your prophet support that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Say 50 Million Youths Should Be Recruited Into The Army? / Reactions: Tinubu Sleeps Again At APC Women Campaign Inauguration - Photos / Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.