Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support (14398 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by TheDemola: 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
Delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State on Sunday, pledged to give their votes to Presidential Aspirant and outgoing Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

The delegates made the decision two days after they had promised the same to another visiting Presidential aspirant, stating that the earlier pledge by some of the delegates to that aspirant was a spur of the moment decision which no longer stands.

Addressing the delegates during the consultative visit by Amaechi to the State, Governor El Rufai said, “I told you when you made that pledge to Asiwaju that others may not come, because of what you have done. You made that choice without listening to anyone else. Today you have seen the difference. You’ve heard Amaechi, you’ve seen what he has done. And he has brought a very strong security team. So you know what will happen with our security if he is in charge.”

“What are you going to do? Who are you supporting now? You have a huge burden on you, and you must choose what is best for Kaduna and for Nigeria,” El Rufai said.

He further narrated his experience of the goodness and sterling leadership qualities of Amaechi, from when he was Governor till date, and why President Muhammadu Buhari has high regard for him. He described Amaechi as a friend who sticks closer than a brother, stating that he is trustworthy.

“Let me tell you my history with Governor Amaechi….When we started discussing with the G-7, the seven governors that wanted to defect to the APC, I was holding nocturnal meetings with Governor Amaechi and Governor Nyako of Adamawa State until we got five of them to move to our party, and that was the game changer. And for you to understand how difficult it is, imagine Governor Amaechi of Rivers State from the same South South with incumbent President Jonathan. He made the sacrifice to move to our party. It was a game changer. This is part of the reason why President Buhari loves Minister Amaechi till tomorrow.

“One time the SSS wanted to arrest me, that I wrote something. Governor Amaechi called and said I will take you there and I will not leave until they let you go, what did you do? He took me there in his car and stayed there until they let me go. Till tomorrow, my wife will never forget that. Amaechi is her favourite Nigerian.

“I’m putting this in context so you’ll understand. APC is one family and this primary is an internal competition. We don’t need to call each other names, but let us bring out the virtues and good character of everyone. It is up to you as delegates to make the best choice for Nigeria,” the Governor stated.

Governor El-Rufai then asked the delegates who is their choice for President, to which the delegates unanimously chorused “Amaechi” and “Dan Amanar”, the traditional Daura title of Amaechi.

Speaking on behalf of the delegates, Speaker of the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Yusuf Ibrahim Zailani, declared that Kaduna State delegates have reached the conclusion to give all their votes to the Dan Amanar Daura, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-kaduna-delegates-back-amaechi-as-el-rufai-kaduna-speaker-show-support/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by TheDemola: 9:13pm On May 15, 2022
I tire for El-Rufai. Someone has said this man should not be trusted. After promising Asiwaju, now singing praises of Amaechi too

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by cktheluckyman: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin

This El-Rufai is toying with this presidential aspirants.

To think Tinubu urchins were jubilating few days ago that Kaduna is in the bag

grin grin

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by IfIPerishIPeris: 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
grin
The same Mouth that was used in promising tinubu is used to hail ameachi. Elrufai the maradona in chief.

39 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
We get the message, words by words

We're with BAT

“I’m putting this in context so you’ll understand. APC is one family and this primary is an internal competition. We don’t need to call each other names, but let us bring out the virtues and good character of everyone. It is up to you as delegates to make the best choice for Nigeria,” the Governor stated.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Creamypie(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu can never smell that seat. Inshallah. On another note, one Biafra protester has just been caught and dealt with at ezenei by express in Asaba. Police and army. are begging that he be handed over to them alive which I doubt,,, funny enough, he was caught by fellow easterners who relocated to delta state. Delta can never cede an inch to Biafra and their nonsense. Never

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Blankstare(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
I have never seen a short nice person, they are all wicked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by cktheluckyman: 9:22pm On May 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We get the message, words by words

We're with BAT

grin grin

Akuko Mike Ejagha

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by TheDemola: 9:23pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin
Blankstare:

I have never seen a short nice person, they are all wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2022
Oriomo buru iya e bu'ekun cheesy
cktheluckyman:

grin grin

Akuko Mike Ejagha

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by JAMO84: 9:27pm On May 15, 2022
All these nonsense will be over in two weeks time

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by MikoB: 9:38pm On May 15, 2022
Lolz, El Rufai again! everybody will be alright las las, I told you he was doing wayo with Tinubu. 30th is here.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by beerfraud: 9:40pm On May 15, 2022
where is the picture or ..............
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Duru009(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2022
El rufai has been a traitor, he can't be trusted at all......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by lonecatt(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Short people dey worry sha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by AbaLion: 10:05pm On May 15, 2022
When Ameachi finally resigns tomorrow, he will know his level.

-Lion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by cktheluckyman: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion
Is Tinubu in office?

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by chibrolex(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2022
Ameachi all the way...more endorsements are coming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Gozac: 3:56am On May 16, 2022
MikoB:
Lolz, El Rufai again, everybody will be alright! I told you he was doing wayo with Tinubu. 30th is here.
El Rufai and Amaechi even belong to the same caucus in APC. I was surprised when Tinubu's supporters were jubilating over a mere audio endorsement that can be given to all aspirants by same person
The direction of voting will get obvious to these political rookies in the coming days as politiking peaks

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Gozac: 3:57am On May 16, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion
Okay nah
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Truthisunique2: 6:08am On May 16, 2022
We amaechi peeps don't talk too much just connect the dots yourself

You’ve heard Amaechi, you’ve seen what he has done. And he has brought a very strong security team. So you know what will happen with our security if he is in charge.”

This must be a very tight security amaechi carries around for a whole chief security officer to be this impressed

And the reality is buhari was the one that gave amaechi this special federal security, even when buhari have resigned his ministers buhari still gives him the luxury because it wasn't about the position he holds but about how special he is

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14am On May 16, 2022
This northerners are just doing Tinubu 419 after chopping his money

Chei grin

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Fiscus105(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2022
TheDemola:
I tire for El-Rufai. Someone has said this man should not be trusted. After promising Asiwaju, now singing praises of Amaechi too

At last, he will lead Kaduna votes to where Buhari wants. He only playing mind game going to the election. (Rufai too like power, I doubt if he can cope if he dnt hook himself to corridor of power)

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by BafanaBafana: 6:22am On May 16, 2022
El Rufai himself has never pledged his support to anyone. It's the delegates that always do. Whoever the delegates support, he will, whenever they change their minds, he will too
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Cucasa: 6:26am On May 16, 2022
TOP BUSINESS SECRET REVEALED!
READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS!!

A recent survey carried out by renowned researchers from a top business school has shown that to a large extent, the success of your business depends on public perception.

What comes to mind when your company's name is heard? What do people think about your business? What is your business identified with?

As you should already know, it is practically impossible to build a high profit yielding business, in today's world, without proper branding. It is therefore necessary, that you cultivate a strong brand image.

PLEASE, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION NOW.

Your logo is the most visible element of your brand. If it is subpar, customers and other stakeholders will likely assume your company is inferior to competitors who have a professional image.

This is not just hearsay. A study conducted over 10 years by The Design Council proves that a strong design, increases business performance and revenue.

If you must move your business to the next level in this technology age, it is very important that you invest in a professional logo.

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer below or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

PS: Which of these would you rather do? Invest 3,990 in your business today, and make more profits in the future or Use the money to enjoy yourself this weekend? Rich business people always think long term. Poor business people think short term. Which one are you?

Send us a message now!!!

[img]https:///media/5-16-2022/m-ed45.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/5-16-2022/jpPISc.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/5-16-2022/m-ed45.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/5-16-2022/jpPISc.gif[/img]
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by StrongandMighty: 6:27am On May 16, 2022
When will Tinubu and his urchins stop propaganda politics for crying out loud?
I thought they said that el Rufia is the 13th governor that endorsed him?
Yesterday they said Lawan have reached an agreement to step down for Tinubu
Like what's all this nah?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by id4sho(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2022
sad
Ashawo Delegates, money for hand dem go support you
Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by NewTAN: 6:28am On May 16, 2022
This people just want to scam some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support by Edoreborn: 6:29am On May 16, 2022
Na now I know say ds hell man is a devil...Haha,,after him and his delegates has supported tinubu...Dias God ohhh rufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal / Okowa Inspects Multi-billion Naira Effurun-otor/ovwor Bridge / INEC Releases Final List For December 5 Bye-Elections Across 11 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.