Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) (39080 Views)

Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Niece: 10:47pm On May 15, 2022

A 31-years old man Michael Ali was on Saturday arrested, by operatives of Nsukka Urban Police command for allegedly spying, filming and taking pictures of High Way to Grace Assembly Church, Nsukka, with a drone camera.

A Police officer in Area Command who pleaded anonymity confirmed the arrest of Ali and said that they responded to a distress call From Rev Chikamadu Eze, the Founder and General Overseer of the church around 8.30am.

“Police from Nsukka area command rushed to the church compound at Alor-Uno Community in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State and arrested the suspect together with the drone and a smartphone.

“Police has commenced investigations to unravel his mission in that church and possibly identify those who sent him to spy the church environment,” he said.

In a chat with newsmen, Rev Eze said that he was shocked when he saw the drone hovering around his church premises while the operator was hiding in a nearby bush.

According to Rev Eze whose residential house is within the church compound, “I stepped out of my house around 8am and noticed a strange sound of a flying object. On a closer look, I saw a drone camera hovering around the church and my private residence, filming and taking pictures.

“After some minutes the drone flies back to a nearby bush where Ali, the operator was hiding and operating it.

“I followed the drone to the bush, where I caught him and immediately alerted the police who responded promptly and arrested him.

“From all indications, his target is to film and capture pictures of the church and my compound as the drone did not fly over any other building or compound around the area.

“This is a serious security breach and a threat to my church and my household because Ali equally captured my image with the aid of the drone without revealing his agenda for doing so,” he said.

The Cleric, however, threatened to sue Ali in court should he refuse to confess his evil agenda against his family and the church.

Meanwhile, Ali who is from Agu-Ibeji Community, in Igbo-Eze North LGA told our reporter before he was whisked away by the police that he is only an independent filmmaker filming the environment for a film documentary.

Ali however, did not give a clear answer when asked why he choose to hide in a bush to operate his camera drone, and why he did not identify with the residents before filming the environment.

At the time of filing this report, Ali was still with the Nsukka Urban Police Divisional Headquarters, responding to some investigative questions on his action.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdmBvFDIFDD/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2022
grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Penguin2: 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
Herdsmen must have recruited him.

Or what is special about a church in Nsukka that you would wanna shoot a documentary on?

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by kettykings: 10:59pm On May 15, 2022
He looks like a nairalander

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
Why is Rev so scared?

Shey Rev get skeletons for him cupboard ni? grin

But the guys should have gotten due permission.... I doubt his environmental photographer story

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
Niece:

Michael Ali

grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2022
That niggar be one kind bastard spy undecided undecided
He be like say them herdsmen won lap for that unit...

The God that man is serving saved his ass...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Jostoman: 11:45pm On May 15, 2022
If this one kill people in that area now their agent on nairaland will post the picture and the video and pin it on IPOB.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:15am On May 16, 2022
I don't want to be like Ali rn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Moferere: 4:41am On May 16, 2022
Jostoman:
If this one kill people in that area now their agent on nairaland will post the picture and the video and pin it on IPOB.

Always read to avoid sounding stupid.

Read the whole news, not just the headlines. He's just a documentary film maker that was arrested because some Illiterate Peoples of Biafra pressed the panic button.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by tit(f): 4:59am On May 16, 2022
Moferere:

Read the whole news, not just the headlines. He's just a documentary film maker that was arrested because some Illiterate Peoples of Biafra pressed the panic button.

So from Daura, you done confirm say na Nollywood Mr Ali come do?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
Spying sef na death sentence now na

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by SegunBABA007(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
abeg make una free that youtuber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Nocommonsense: 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
The person wen catch this guy go dey flex muscle now but when person too go dey take pictures of some else’s properties without their consent
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by teekay213(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
Seun really messed up..

Igbo and Yoruba have been attacking themselves on this forum without a single ban but when e reached insulting your prophet you dey block anybody.smh

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by MrCover: 4:07pm On May 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by opalu: 4:08pm On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
He has bought an expensive market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Mooh247: 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
Unknown Abakeleke Jobless Men

108 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Maverick777: 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
Moferere:

'documentary film maker' hiding in the bush??
you don't sound wise at all!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
Ali grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by SwissMass: 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
b
Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by pmc01(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
I thought Christians were "tolerating" and "accommodating" and do not punish any perceived transgression?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by IamMobisola(f): 4:11pm On May 16, 2022
teekay213:
Burn him

Christians aren’t terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by Elvis778(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2022
Moferere:

Hiding in the bush?? Why will he be hiding in the bush? Why not even ask for permission?

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by jchioma: 4:12pm On May 16, 2022
What could the agenda be? If it's to cause destruction and further unrest in the south east region then these people are going to bite more than they can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) by SecretReporter(f): 4:12pm On May 16, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.