Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,508 members, 7,833,681 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams (13669 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Kaduna: Killers Of Seminarian Will Face Justice – Governor Sani / We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Michael004: 10:11am On May 16, 2022
The only justice is stoning and burning them too. Anything from that is injustice.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by haekymbahd(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

When we say Muslims lie as if there is no tomorrow!

Antichristian
haekymbahd
mhmsadyq

Is Sheik Gumi correct or it's just another Taqqiyya!?
You are the one practicing taqqiya did prophet Muhammad kill those that mocked him infact they said he was mad so he never killed for blasphemy Allah himself will punish them so why fight for God..

Allah SWT said:

"And they say, O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 6)

Rather

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 57)

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by hermesprogidy(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You need to respect people's beliefs" i call this arguably the most hypocritical statement ever, why?

I've noticed theists say the above statement whenever you're criticising their flavour of religion, I've NEVER seen a Christian pop up and say "Respect People's beliefs" when one is criticising Islam or a Muslim stating that when one is criticising Christianity

I've even seen this play out like a script on this platform too, a Christian goes to a thread about Islam to bash Mohammed, Allah and Islam but comes to a thread bashing Jesus, Yahweh and Christianity to start demanding for "respect for other people's beliefs"

Infact most religions are built around disrespecting other people's belief. does a Christian think he/she is "respecting" other people's beliefs when singing "Mami water power, powerless power, Babalawo power, powerless power"? does a Babalawo hear such a song and think "Oh! This Christian is really respecting my belief"? Does a Mami Water believer think "This song is epitome of respecting my belief"?

"Jesus na you be oga,Jesus na you be oga every other god na so so yeye everyother god na so so yeye"? Does a Hindu listen to such a song and says " These guys are respecting my belief"?

But if an atheist dare says "Jesus power powerless power" or "Yahweh is imaginary" or "Christianity is bullsheet" a Christian would quickly say "You need to respect other people's belief".

A Muslim would trot out the same statement when one says "Mohammed is evil and not from God or pedophile" or "Islam is bullsheet". This is highly hypocritical.
Even Innocent looking statements of faith like "only Jesus saves," or "Jesus is Lord" or "Only Christianity is from God, others are from the devil" are disrespectful of Jewish, Islamic and all other beliefs not named Christianity. Every religious doctrine necessarily contradicts somebody else's doctrine, so any declaration of belief is disrespectful to some other belief.
Demands for "respect" when one criticises their own beliefs are really just demands for special privilege. They want others to refrain from critiquing their own beliefs but want full freedom to critique everybody else's belief. Do most Christians respect the beliefs of the Nation of Islam? Scientology? Satanism? The Taliban? Wiccan Witchcraft? Christian preachers and proselytizers spend a lot of time explaining why all other religions are false/evil/Satanic but start asking for respect when one says the same about their own beliefs.

I respect a person's right to have their beliefs (so as long as they are not causing harm with them). But I absolutely have no reason to respect their beliefs themselves. When theists start respecting other religions then their own I will actually consider it.
Respect is earned, it's not something you can demand.

If someone comes to me and says that Muhammad cracked the moon in two or Jesus raised the dead then I'm within my rights to laugh at their ridiculous beliefs. It's ok, if you tell me that the world is flat or Buhari is dead and he's been replaced by a body double I'll ridicule it too. I can ridicule secular beliefs as well. I expect people to not only question my beliefs, but ridicule them when they're ridiculous. Someone who lets me keep believing the moon is made of green cheese isn't doing me any favors at all.

"You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect the nonsense he said!"

Patton Oswalt, on people’s beliefs
Well said.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by nellibaba(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2022
lonelydora:
Let's move on, abeg. We all know nothing will happen to those guys.

The list of such gruesome kîllings is endless. An average Northerner, educated or not, have same mentality as those Almajiri when it comes to religion.

If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls.

You think their ways are wrong.

They think you are dinner.“

— Terry Goodkind, book Naked Empire Source: Naked Empire
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 10:55am On May 16, 2022
2blessed01:

My brother just don't mind these people... they're the same everywhere...even the educated are more worse than their gullible followers embarassed
Their biggest problem is that they don't question their religion and their faith. Let's hope their deception will end someday
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by haekymbahd(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

Their biggest problem is that they don't question their religion and their faith. Let's hope their deception will end someday
That's why those that question your religion end up being atheists thank God the sheeples are waking up and those who brought you the religion are fast leaving it behind...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:48am On May 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
"You need to respect people's beliefs" i call this arguably the most hypocritical statement ever, why?

I've noticed theists say the above statement whenever you're criticising their flavour of religion, I've NEVER seen a Christian pop up and say "Respect People's beliefs" when one is criticising Islam or a Muslim stating that when one is criticising Christianity

I've even seen this play out like a script on this platform too, a Christian goes to a thread about Islam to bash Mohammed, Allah and Islam but comes to a thread bashing Jesus, Yahweh and Christianity to start demanding for "respect for other people's beliefs"

Infact most religions are built around disrespecting other people's belief. does a Christian think he/she is "respecting" other people's beliefs when singing "Mami water power, powerless power, Babalawo power, powerless power"? does a Babalawo hear such a song and think "Oh! This Christian is really respecting my belief"? Does a Mami Water believer think "This song is epitome of respecting my belief"?

"Jesus na you be oga,Jesus na you be oga every other god na so so yeye everyother god na so so yeye"? Does a Hindu listen to such a song and says " These guys are respecting my belief"?

But if an atheist dare says "Jesus power powerless power" or "Yahweh is imaginary" or "Christianity is bullsheet" a Christian would quickly say "You need to respect other people's belief".

A Muslim would trot out the same statement when one says "Mohammed is evil and not from God or pedophile" or "Islam is bullsheet". This is highly hypocritical.
Even Innocent looking statements of faith like "only Jesus saves," or "Jesus is Lord" or "Only Christianity is from God, others are from the devil" are disrespectful of Jewish, Islamic and all other beliefs not named Christianity. Every religious doctrine necessarily contradicts somebody else's doctrine, so any declaration of belief is disrespectful to some other belief.
Demands for "respect" when one criticises their own beliefs are really just demands for special privilege. They want others to refrain from critiquing their own beliefs but want full freedom to critique everybody else's belief. Do most Christians respect the beliefs of the Nation of Islam? Scientology? Satanism? The Taliban? Wiccan Witchcraft? Christian preachers and proselytizers spend a lot of time explaining why all other religions are false/evil/Satanic but start asking for respect when one says the same about their own beliefs.

I respect a person's right to have their beliefs (so as long as they are not causing harm with them). But I absolutely have no reason to respect their beliefs themselves. When theists start respecting other religions then their own I will actually consider it.

If someone comes to me and says that Muhammad cracked the moon in two or Jesus raised the dead then I'm within my rights to laugh at their ridiculous beliefs. It's ok, if you tell me that the world is flat or Buhari is dead and he's been replaced by a body double I'll ridicule it too. I can ridicule secular beliefs as well. I expect people to not only question my beliefs, but ridicule them when they're ridiculous. Someone who lets me keep believing the moon is made of green cheese isn't doing me any favors at all.

"You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect the nonsense he said!"

You must be an halfwit. What happened to the rule of law?
Go to religious section and read the way you people bashed christians
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 11:52am On May 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
You are the one practicing taqqiya did prophet Muhammad kill those that mocked him infact they said he was mad so he never killed for blasphemy Allah himself will punish them so fight for God..

Allah SWT said:

"And they say, O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 6)

Rather

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."

I want to assume that you honestly don't know because the religion of Islam forbid people asking questions.

Let me show you some examples where your Mohammed put laws into his hand to Murder a person for insulting him
Bukhari, 4:52:270,
The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

Here is another one by Sahih Muslim.

Muslim 19:4436
It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him? He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like).

So, Mr Hakeem, who is telling lies?
These are your authoritative sources and NOT mine!

Let's assume that Sahih Buhari lied, did Sahih Muslim also lied about this?

Let me give you another one by Abu Dawood

Abu Dawood 38:4349
Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

Here you see how Mohammed himself considered those who slander him.

Moslems following Mohammed in behaviour often are seen as barbaric, uncultured and uneducated!

Antichristian
mhmsadyq
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
That's why those that question your religion end up being atheists thank God the sheeples are waking up and those who brought you the religion are fast leaving it behind...
If you know ApostateProphet on youtube, if you do, that is all. I guess you don't know that many Muslims especially in secular countries are full blown atheists.

About the prison gate of Islam where apostasy is visited with death, do you know the worst punishment for a Christian leaving the faith?

You don't!

It's only a prison that your freedom ends within its four walls.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Safyqueen: 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
HOW TO COMMIT SUICIDE: A GUIDE FOR IDIOTS

1- Go to a public centre in Tel Aviv, Israel and shout "I LOVE HITLAR" or "THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE." you will be sure to die in a few seconds either from angry burst of guns or innumerable punches.

2- Take a trip to Enugu main market in Southern Nigeria and shout, "NNAMDI KANU IS A TERRORIST" or "I LOVE NIGERIA." You have only half a second to meet the angel of death.

3- Blindfold yourself and cross a busy highway. The chances of your becoming a mangled lumps of flesh is high.

4- Attend the political rally of the Hindu party in India and declare loudly, " I am a Muslim; I love eating cow." The next moment your killers would be washing your filthy blood off their hands in river Ganga Ma.

5- Should I tell you what will happen tomorrow if you go to the heartland of Islam and insult Muhammadur Rasulillah? Your suicide mission will be accomplished.

It is not jungle justice. It is suicide mission to undertake any of the five steps outlined. And if I may ask why should any idiot do it and expect to survive? And the world is full of realities that are immutable. Stop blaming victims of hate speech and blame the idiots who test their will. No constitution, and no law can save suicidal idiots who dare to ride on the crest of their unrreasonable hate to cross the line at it its centre.

~ Tukur Danmuazu
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

I want to assume that you honestly don't know because the religion of Islam forbid people asking questions.

Let me show you some examples where your Mohammed put laws into his hand to Murder a person for insulting him
The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him? He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like).

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

Moslems following Mohammed in behaviour often are seen as barbaric, uncultured and uneducated!

Antichristian
mhmsadyq

AntiChristian and mhmsadyq oya come and defend the late baby aishat's husband jare
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by omoluka: 4:50pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
How I wish we were back to the military era. We need another no nonsense leader with a lion heart like Obasanjo. A true war veteran, he sure knows how to use the military to control crises in waring zones and clip the powers of militia groups.
- The Odi massacre of 1999 came to mind.
- The ban and rounding up of OPC leaders in 2000.
- The Zaki-Biam massacre of 2001.
- Military action on Bakassi Boys in 2002.

We really need another non tribalistic leader, who is not a religious bigot; a patriot, who sees everyone first as humans and as Nigerians before any other thing. We need another "Obasanjo," else, this entity surrounding the Niger River and Christened by Lugard's consort, Flora Shaw; this marriage of inconvenience consumated in 1914 by the ever selfish British colonial slave traders, will not survive the next 4 years. We've already cited non compatibility as a ground for divorce.

I come in peace...
Obasanjo was the president when the twelve northern states adopted sharia law and you called him a no nonsense man? All southern politicians are thesame, they are all slaves to the north. Nigeria is said to be secular states in theory but in those 12 Northern states ,sharia law supersede the Nigeria constitution and some educated f--ls in the south still believes in one Nigeria.

Note- There no difference in what boko haram and isis are fighting for and what the 12 northern states that adopted sharia code are aiming at . The approach is the only thing that is different.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by mhmsadyq(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

Antichristian
mhmsadyq

Thank God more Muslims are speaking out!

We are no longer getting cowed to please any idiot.

All i will say is, You talk nonsense about the Prophet of Allah, you go collect!

No apology!

You can leave this faceless forum, go with your god to Sokoto and talk nonsense about Islam, make we see weda your god can save you like it saved Deborah.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2022
mhmsadyq:

All i will say is, You talk nonsense about the Prophet of Allah, you go collect!

No apology!

You can leave this faceless forum, go with your god to Sokoto and talk nonsense about Islam, make we see weda your god can save you like it saved Deborah.

Indeed all Muslims are Terrorists.. Judge yourself with this stupid utterances coming out from your stinky mouth and you're condemning those animals in Sokoto whereas directly you are happy with their stupidity acts against that innocent lady.. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND EVEN WITH MUHAMMAD YOU CALLED YOUR PROPHET IN GRAVE for this your comment; All i will say is, You talk nonsense about the Prophet of Allah, you go collect!

No apology!
Animals
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Dynmyt: 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Keep ahut man... Your motto is" there is no other God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger"..so are you people respecting other religion? Hypocrites as usual.
Jesus power super power any other power powerless power (sings until curtain draws)
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Dynmyt: 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Islam motto is" There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Messenger " am i lying? So why the hypocrisy... Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by hopefulLandlord: 6:29pm On May 16, 2022
Dynmyt:

Islam motto is" There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Messenger " am i lying? So why the hypocrisy... Shame no dey catch you?
what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by hopefulLandlord: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
Dynmyt:

Keep ahut man... Your motto is" there is no other God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger"..so are you people respecting other religion? Hypocrites as usual.
Jesus power super power any other power powerless power (sings until curtain draws)

Sorry, I can see you did the age old tradition of not properly reading and understanding a post before rushing to reply. do take your time to read the post you quoted then give a germane response
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
mhmsadyq:

No apology!

Thank you for acknowledging the truth about the Violent Religion! Thank you for not pretending that Islam is peace or it's a peaceful religion.

I always appreciate when Taqqiyya is left out of religion BUT can a leopard change its colour?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by haekymbahd(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

Antichristian
mhmsadyq
Lol you posted hadith without knowing the story behind it this is synonymous to cherry picking do yourself a favour and read up the story behind this Hadith and know who the character Ka'b b. Ashraf is.

Unfortunately I didn't see you quote a law from the holy Quran or Muhammad which justifies killing for blasphemy but let us see what your God said about blasphemy

Leviticus 24
13 And the Lord said to Moses,

14 Bring him who has cursed out of the camp, and let all who heard him lay their hands upon his head; then let all the congregation stone him.

15 And you shall say to the Israelites, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin.

16 And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].

Kindly answer this are you in support of this Law do you think your God made the right call here just answer with a Yes or No... Because some people had been killed due to this Law in the Name of your God..

But as usual as you always you will reject YHWH as your God because you are ashamed of him and go with his son Jesus or Is Jesus YHWH (was it Jesus that made the Law)...

This is what Allah has to say

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a Blaze."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 64)

Allah does not need anyone to fight for him it is only your God who does....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 8:07pm On May 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian and mhmsadyq oya come and defend the late baby aishat's husband jare
Many Muslims are ashamed of how barbaric Islam is in practice. However, the true Muslims feel that Muslims should not be shy about the standard Islamic narratives even if it has holes. The arguments is that they have no other tradition!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by mhmsadyq(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you for acknowledging the truth about the Violent Religion! Thank you for not pretending that Islam is peace or it's a peaceful religion.

I always appreciate when Taqqiyya is left out of religion BUT can a leopard change its colour?

LOL!

You were expecting me to start a useless argument with you on the issue as others would? No be me!

You must be feeling disappointed.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
Lol you posted hadith without knowing the story behind it this is synonymous to cherry picking do yourself a favour and read up the story behind this Hadith and know who the character Ka'b b. Ashraf is.

Unfortunately I didn't see you quote a law from the holy Quran or Muhammad which justifies killing for blasphemy but let us see what your God said about blasphemy

Leviticus 24

14 Bring him who has cursed out of the camp, and let all who heard him lay their hands upon his head; then let all the congregation stone him.

15 And you shall say to the Israelites, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin.

16 And he who blasphemes the Name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him; the stranger as well as he who was born in the land shall be put to death when he blasphemes the Name [of the Lord].

Kindly answer this are you in support of this Law do you think your God made the right call here just answer with a Yes or No... Because some people had been killed due to this Law in the Name of your God..

But as usual as you always you will reject YHWH as your God because you are ashamed of him and go with his son Jesus or Is Jesus YHWH (was it Jesus that made the Law)...

Allah SWT said:

Initially, you quoted some nice verses showing how peaceful and loving Mohamed was. Then you said I spoke lies. Then I now showed you with proofs and irrefutable evidences from your trusted hadiths.

You refuse to apologize that you are the lying person.

Your shamelessly doesn't make you see that Lev24 refers to Jews before Christ and it has nothing to do with any prophet. Do you know anywhere in the old testament where a person was killed by a mob for insulting Moses, David, Zechariah or Isaiah?

1. Jesus is the example of Christians and if you want to adress Christians quote these
2. When last do you see Christians stealing ,killing and destroying muslims and in the name of Christ?

Matt 5:38-39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also;

Matt 26:52
51At this, one of Jesus’ companions drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Lk23:34
34Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

Jesus is the example for Christians, Mohammed is the example for Muslims. A child will always resemble his father. By their Fruits you shall know them.

BTW:
Can you see how Jews deal with Muslims? Christians are generally peaceful even with their aggressors!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by mhmsadyq(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Indeed all Muslims are Terrorists.. Judge yourself with this stupid utterances coming out from your stinky mouth and you're condemning those animals in Sokoto whereas directly you are happy with their stupidity acts against that innocent lady.. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND EVEN WITH MUHAMMAD YOU CALLED YOUR PROPHET IN GRAVE for this your comment; All i will say is, You talk nonsense about the Prophet of Allah, you go collect!

No apology!
Animals
We nolonger please any kafir.
Kafirs are free to opine anything about Islam on NL or other faceless fora, we don't care.
Don't just dare it to our face!

As cowardly as the average christian is!
Leave faceless forum, mobilize yourselves and meet us live in Sokoto, una go collect pass Deborah!

Try am see!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
mhmsadyq:

We nolonger please any kafir.
Kafirs are free to opine anything about Islam on NL or other faceless fora, we don't care.
Don't just dare it to our face!

As cowardly as the average christian is!
Leave faceless forum, mobilize yourselves and meet us live in Sokoto, una go collect pass Deborah!

Try am see!

You are now showing your real self abi? #enikure

Thought you are condemning your fellow stupid slaves in sokoto in one of your comment not knowing that all na mouth

All of you Muslims in Nigeria #Enikure

I don't have to go to Sokoto, I will give you my cell phone number with my address, mobilize your fellow animals I swear, I will roast you all like chicken.. #Enikure
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
Unfortunately for you, I know everything about Ka'b Ashraf
1. He didn't believe Mohammed was any prophet of God
2. He made fun of Mohammed
3. He disqualified the so-called revelation of Mohammed
4. He cursed Mohammed
5. He wrote negatively about Mohamed (even composed good poems about him).

He did not beat up Mohammed
He did not try to kill Mohammad
He did not physically harm Mohammad.

He received a death sentence from the apostle of Allah for this.

Any other thing?

haekymbahd:

Leviticus 24

Allah SWT said:

Initially, you quoted some nice verses showing how peaceful and loving Mohamed was. Then you said I spoke lies. Then I now showed you with proofs and irrefutable evidences from your trusted hadiths.

You refuse to apologize that you are the lying person.

Ka'b b. Ashraf cursed Mohammed and Mohammed ordered his murder. What other story is their to know?

Your shamelessly doesn't make you see that Lev24 refers to Jews before Christ and it has nothing to do with any prophet. Do you know anywhere in the old testament where a person was killed by a mob for insulting Moses, David, Zechariah or Isaiah?

1. Jesus is the example of Christians and if you want to address Christians quote these
2. When last do you see Christians stealing ,killing and destroying muslims and in the name of Christ?

Matt 5:38-39
38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also;

Matt 26:52
51At this, one of Jesus’ companions drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Lk23:34
34Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

Jesus is the example for Christians, Mohammed is the example for Muslims. A child will always resemble his father. By their Fruits you shall know them.

BTW:
Can you see how Jews deal with Muslims? Christians are generally peaceful even with their aggressors!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by TenQ: 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
mhmsadyq:

LOL!

You were expecting me to start a useless argument with you on the issue as others would? No be me!

You must be feeling disappointed.
You dont know me one bit
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by mhmsadyq(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You are now showing your real self abi? #enikure

Thought you are condemning your fellow stupid slaves in sokoto in one of your comment not knowing that all na mouth

All of you Muslims in Nigeria #Enikure

I don't have to go to Sokoto, I will give you my cell phone number with my address, mobilize your fellow animals I swear, I will roast you all like chicken.. #Enikure

LOL!

So you too can roast person?

WOW!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
mhmsadyq:

LOL!

So you too can roast person?

WOW!

Terrorist! Maybe you should ask your chief imam that's a bit educated to tell u the meaning of this your utterances. #Enikure

Re: Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams by Lampy336: 12:27am On May 18, 2022
Follow Buhari and Gumi talk..

Boda odeh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.