Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

See Boko Haram's Website - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Boko Haram's Website (42703 Views)

BUSTED? See ‘boko Haram Terrorist’ Among Jonathan’s Baga Welcome Crew Read More / OMG!! See Boko Haram Attacks Chart [see Photo] / **LIFELESS Shekau!**see Boko Haram's Shekau On Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Boko Haram's Website by mustyb1: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2011
tlops:

Good Idea, the FG should charge the Emirs with the responsibilities of fishing them out or get fired. I believe the help of security services they could reduce their activities,
mumu, never introduce GOd !!! bastard!! insult north or south but never try God!
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

GOD help nigeria, with all these yet federal govt want to withdraw military cry
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by bighead1(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2011
jonathan is such a dumb ass not as smart as o b j myman
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by jamace(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2011
The issue of dealing with the BokoHaram sect is tough because they have members in our military and security agencies. If you doubt me, how did the poster up there get the pix of gov Nyako and his girlfriend in Nyako's private jet?. Gov Nyako watch your back! undecided
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by kasiem(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2011
A god who can't fight for himself is a coward. ALLAH(the god of muslims) is a useless coward!
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by houvest: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
Political Boko Haram, No doubt.
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by POTUT(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
anointed_f

Re: See Boko Haram's Website
« #26 on: Yesterday at 09:24:47 AM »

hmm dis is serious oo but i still dont understand what exactly they want.

The simple truth is that they want a Sharia state with 100% sharia compliant.

Young Nigerians, please do not be fooled by that feathery rhetoric. BH is after something more sinister than sharia.

Let me ask you, does sharia law say kill, bomb and maim anyone you so choose in order to implement it?

This is the same charade the so-called Niger-Deltans brought up as their excuse for mass kidnappings and exchanges with the army and police, claiming they wanted emancipation of the region. It is evident now that all they wanted was free access to oil bunkering and self-aggrandizement.

The people they claimed to free from the shackles of the Nigerian state are still in their condition. The warlords of ND have withdrawn to cosy hotels and palaces in choice corners. Nonsense!

BH is graduating into a similar debacle. Serves Nigeria right.

Sympathies to their victims, they want settlement and political power, and more, but definitely not sharia!
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by oladayo042: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
i do not bliv d authenticity of dat website. . . Anybody can create a blog. . . I wana bliv dat blog was created by a jobless islamist. . . . To put fear into his own family members. . . . Datz a dumb blog by a dumb author.
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by samsina: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2011
This issue of Boko haram is getting out of hand o, they are really becoming a thorn in the nation's flesh, and it become more complicated by the assumed linkage with religion and tribe, two most terrible factors (religion and tribalism) that can fan it into big franca and turn it to a nation wide free for all fight, What i think we need now is divine intervention, we need to pray, shall we, let's go
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by sylve11: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
division of this country would make more sense. . . , . . , sad cool
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by denitro(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2011
Are there no hackers in the house that can disable this shit?
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
only Google can delete that shet!
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by foster69: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2012
Went to Abuja late last fall, Ate where those idiots roam, I am disgusted this crap still works and this is the email sent to its founder, I am taking this down. Hey I may be a white guy but many of my friends are Nigerian and no way, no how, those Boko Loco people should be allowed to live and breathe. If you see any fault in my words, you post it here. 48 hour notice given. Fos.

Look, I ate my fish at the market next to the police barracks in Abuja in November. It is sick that you mislead bleeps would go after people who earn their daily bread just because the market is in proximity to police barracks. Many Hausa work there who are of your own religion and yet you bloodthirtty bleeps dont care, do you? There is a man who saws clothes, and the man who sells razors and the woman who peddles Star Beer and the the girl who makes the best fish with limes and tries to flirt with me. So what the Bleep is this website? If Boko Haram means "no western education" or you dont want the western ways, why the Bleep is this crap in English? Have you flunked at reading Nija K3 reader? They may teach you English morons but it is not the language of mother Nigeria it is the language of England who in 1700's came to the shores and infused the stock with harsh spoken words and red headed children. Oh, and if no western things why is the *official website on .com, obviously a western device and therefore forbidden?

And why is it that Yosuf the founder of this un-islamic crap is showing us a picture of himself naked showing a pair of very unattractive man boobs? He obviously does not read the same Koran as I do, for it is immodest for a man to show such in public. My man, enroll in the gym and grow some balls before you go posting nonsense about no motorcycles in Madiguri. What is the matter man, you can't ride a moto, you can't afford a motorcycle, is that why you are so bitter? Have it known you are a sham you are a lie you are a false small boi who wants to be someone that you will never be. Let this be my warning to you little one. I get response within 48 hours and no whining about nija fuel crisis or not having credit for the cyber, ok. Or I will take you down and your idiot site like the dog that you are. Repent you fool. U shame the prophet with your naked wickedness. Fooooooool!
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by onimisiado: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
All those who think that the phenomenon of 'Boko Haram' is an opportunity to lampoon Islam or the Muslims have missed the point. What is happening is the complete failure of Government to protect innocent citizens. Let the security system apprehend the criminals and deal with according to the laws of the land. If the Muslim Community protests against the sanctions imposed on them, then it becomes a religious matter. As long as the Muslim Community is against the onslaught of the group, tagging them 'Islamic' only strengthen them and attract undue sympathy from un-informed peace-loving Muslims.
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by Adanora: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
Useless Boko haram cows, let dem keep bombin, one day dem go tire. Foooooooooools
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by austinsmat(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
this is an empty threat
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by foster69: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Abuse reported to both and yahoo. Should be down soon I imagine.
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by vanstanzy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Dotman01: MORE ATTACK ON THE WAY?
Nigeria is in trouble. . . BIG trouble.

Guy, u dey fear this BLOODY ROACHES? Abegi, make we hear word. angry angry angry angry
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by EdwardSmithy: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Does anyone here have any thoughts about former Governor Orji Kalu's proposal to open a dialogue with Boko Haram to ensure peace in the country? Do you think that the initiative will be successful?

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/kalu-offers-to-dialogue-with-boko-haram-on-behalf-of-government/
Re: See Boko Haram's Website by chaktty: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.