Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,468 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) (49104 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:13am On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

At last i have seen someone who really thinks rationally these are the same questions i have been asking myself. Buy people are falling much for these cheap propaganda, there's a hidden script at play and we don't know what it is
Exactly my thought, there's a nollywood script, but time would tell us
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2022
When will these stupid bloodshearing end? WHEN?
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Good, so you know ipob, ESN is here to stay

I didn't say that they shouldn't stay.

Na make dem ready to dey collect steady sha....
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Kwestionair: 9:22am On May 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Oga go hussle, is not by force to remove southern Nigeria from the North.lf this criminals will be in charge of Biafra, we no longer want.

Who are you please? Na only 1 vote you get o bros! Stop fooling yourself
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Kalashnikov49: 9:23am On May 17, 2022
What is happening gives credence to the fact that these assaults on people are carried out by state actors.

No shakings anyway 1 day go be 1 day...e go be!

UNDFTD:

Do NOT mind the fools and their propaganda and cheap blackmail. They would never learn. If they think that telling their lies so many times would make them true, they have to wait till heavens fall!
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Kwestionair: 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You do not know what you are saying . Two of my men are already victims, thank God they survived it. We all loved freedom but not this type. Let them go to hell..

2 of your men in sokoto Abi? You try
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

Who are you please? Na only 1 vote you get o bros! Stop fooling yourself
Na only 1 vote you get, stop fooling yourself,Ewu
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2022
But dem no fit kill the stupid people way kill Deborah
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I didn't say that they shouldn't stay.

Na make dem ready to dey collect steady sha....
The number of soldiers and police killed since ESN emerged is more than the number of Igbos killed, so anyone posted to the east should be ready to die too
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by midehill(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
because there is shit in ur brain

Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by gogglecomputer: 1:52pm On May 17, 2022
Good development grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ESN with Pump Action? grin grin grin

I have finished talking my own. cheesy grin

ESN pump action ……very funny…. Enjoy the propaganda.

Hmmmm did u ever asked if ESN still exist? Do you know that some IPOB members will come up like this?

How did ESN got their weapon at the first place and if there are still supply?

I envisaged that the creation of ESN will bring evil to the land because people are the most difficult animal to manage and control when it comes to sentiments, freedom fighting, greed and ignorance.

You people keep avoiding ESN in cases like this? Abeg why cant we see them protecting the east as they acclaimed or are there still in the bush as bush hunters?

You cant give guns to group of illiterates and expect of them to reason alike or follow orders to the last. Some will shift focus

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by od501: 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
ceejayluv:

You can imagine what will happen if martial law is declared in the region. In Summary, this lethal game Ipob is playing has to stop.

IPOB is not playing any game there, they are the victim. Soldiers are the ones carrying out what appears to be an ethnic cleansing in that Community. How they explain coming to a street market and start shooting everybody. How will they explain going to the bar and opened fire?

IPOB have told them, if you need to meet the ESN, go to a particular bush. But nope, they have chosen to go on rampage on unarmed civilians. The plan is clear, they want to subdue the locals so they can find it easy to take over the oil sites in that Community

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
od501:

IPOB is not playing any game there, they are the victim. Soldiers are the ones carrying out what appears to be an ethnic cleansing in that Community. How they explain coming to a street market and start shooting everybody. How will they explain going to the bar and opened fire?

IPOB have told them, if you need to meet the ESN, go to a particular bush. But nope, they have chosen to go on rampage on unarmed civilians. The plan is clear, they want to subdue the locals so they can find it easy to take over the oil sites in that Community
Mumu talk
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 2:16pm On May 17, 2022
midehill:

You are nothing but a fool. Bastard
I gree! Wait for ur time to be killed by ur fellow brothers. Anofia
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by NacoAba: 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
Useless hypocrite that's why I can't wait for this country to divide. What have you said about the killings of innocent people in Eastern Nigeria by this uniform men, what about the video of beheading of people both men and women even children beheading people in that video. All life is equal. You politicians and hypocrite should stop disgracing yourself everywhere.

Lightorder:
After watching a gory video where so called unknown gunmen butchered a couple in cold blood , all I say every day is “ thunder fire the generations of the ipob and their sympathizers. For no reason should a human kill a fellow human in such gruesome manner .
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
midehill:

You are nothing but a fool. Bastard
I gree! Wait for ur time to be killed by ur fellow brothers. Anofia! Onyeberibe
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by od501: 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu talk

Suit your sef. I have told you the plain truth, if you like keep consuming the junk the Nigerian newspapers feed yiu with.
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by comodo: 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/pfbid02HDF9mkHa1gmBC7WJtUCCmEXN98yBh6mLEfyrs5Tety7bUB848RjgL44WzVD1kEVcl/?app=fbl
4 men were killed by the military. One pump action gun was recovered. What did the others use Catapult?? This news get as it be?
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Kwestionair: 2:49pm On May 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Na only 1 vote you get, stop fooling yourself,Ewu

Lol e pain am phahaha

Your beloved brothers have bombed innocent children in Kano o. I hope you did not blame a peaceful movement such as IPOB this time? I hope you blamed your brothers because that’s where you belong.
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Achilles881: 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
In the east the only people that use this kind of gun are local vigilante, local thieves use awka made, security agencies use mostly ak 47/ 49, as for the unknown gunmen we see online, they use ak 47/49 like our security agents.
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by midehill(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
I gree! Wait for ur time to be killed by ur fellow brothers. Anofia! Onyeberibe

May the Lord forgive you
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 3:53am On May 18, 2022
midehill:

Otocha... Otumrerere
Otunegi....
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:27am On May 18, 2022
NacoAba:

Useless hypocrite that's why I can't wait for this country to divide. What have you said about the killings of innocent people in Eastern Nigeria by this uniform men, what about the video of beheading of people both men and women even children beheading people in that video. All life is equal. You politicians and hypocrite should stop disgracing yourself everywhere.

hypocrite how ? Why should I be pretending over a time bomb That is about to happen? This was how north didn’t curtail the excesses of boko haram until they became more menacing to them than others. Why should an ARMLESS human being anywhere and worse , people who speak same language with you be butchered in that manner Are you ok at all ? To make the matter worse , they don’t own up that they did it. If you are such a coward to take responsibility, how would the government you are fighting feel the message you are passing Oga, these guys are jobless, brutal, unreasonable, irresponsible. Even if NK should be released today, they won’t even be loyal to him in case he ask them to lay down their arms. They would rather divide into splinter cell and continue. They have guns and have tasted power and blood . They have no other jobs

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ESN with Pump Action? grin grin grin

I have finished talking my own. cheesy grin

ESN pump action ……very funny…. Enjoy the propaganda.

That's to tell u, the army is winning them and they could not longer provide for themselves any longer, also the contribution to Esn is nosediving
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu talk

they have been to the bush and chased them out, expect more troubles in the city cos the shrine they have been hibernating has been destroyed.
Re: Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) by Lordswat(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2022
ah ah this is too much na
why all this killing
IPOB and soldiers should rest na
they don over do haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa Sharing A Meal (Throwback) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.