Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) (6983 Views)

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by stopthecycle: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Is this not General Burutai?

He is. He is part of Amaechi's campaign trail

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by penceman(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2022
Every one knows nigeria needs a new president with no scrouplous. Buhari did 8 years and its not a success thus he will choose a christian southerner who will take the journey on. The decadence on hands needs a fresh hand, any fresh hand from south. Tinubu if we were to look at only 1999 to 2007 would have been good still will be defeated by religious equation! A muslim muslim ticket is a no.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by frowland(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2022
nijanigga:

Lies not the political brouhaha in kano with decompings from apc to app. And in Katrina, recall how Katrina people embraced amechi when he we t go open transportation University?

Seems iPhone is embarrassing you with error in typos or is that really your doings? wink
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by pat077: 7:52am On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu rushing to the toilet now
he has running stomach
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by HRMK: 7:56am On May 17, 2022
DECEITS!TARABA DEY BABYSIT AMAECHIHE SHOULD KNOW TOO!TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by Freebills12: 8:04am On May 17, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
donphilopus:

Ordinarily, you guys should be in Romance section. Only God knows what you're here doing. Lol

Taraba has just 146 delegates. Let's assume 90% truly vote Amaechi during the convention, that's about 131 delegates. Are you aware that Kano and Katsina alone have 849 delegates and these States are already locked down for Tinubu? Have I included Lagos and Osun? grin Una go learn new thing June 1st.

Liar, kastina and Kano states respectively are not in the same page with Tiniubu... Remind me Amaechi's titled named in kastina again? Tinibu is sure of south west votes even though not all but as others money will and the cabal will determine

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 17, 2022
BlueZeeder:
Amaechi is coming and there is the certainty of a working economy, and an end to insecurity.

He did it in Rivers State and he did it as Minister, he'll do it as President.

You are funny
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2022
Till then
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by bryning899: 8:53am On May 17, 2022
Amaechi will 100% win APC primary only because of Buhari support but can he win the general election?? No primary election in APC because we all knew their candidate already........... Let's wait and see because all delegates will compel to vote for him but some governors will work against him in general election..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by uniquetechng: 9:16am On May 17, 2022
BlueZeeder:
Amaechi is coming and there is the certainty of a working economy, and an end to insecurity.

He did it in Rivers State and he did it as Minister, he'll do it as President.
As a governor he did nothing in 8 years, guess you're not from Rivers.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by cktheluckyman: 9:17am On May 17, 2022
donphilopus:

Ordinarily, you guys should be in Romance section. Only God knows what you're here doing. Lol

Taraba has just 146 delegates. Let's assume 90% truly vote Amaechi during the convention, that's about 131 delegates. Are you aware that Kano and Katsina alone have 849 delegates and these States are already locked down for Tinubu? Have I included Lagos and Osun? grin Una go learn new thing June 1st.

Kano and Katsina lockdown for Tinubu? who told you? E go be you like film
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by 9jaTalks(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by nijanigga: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
frowland:

Seems iPhone is embarrassing you with error in typos or is that really your doings? wink
This Samsung galaxy A71,the keyboard sometimes freezes and this part of the world ,juggling like 3 ,4 things at the same time or calls coming in while typing ,so room for proofreading. Sometimes I usually go back to edit.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by frowland(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2022
nijanigga:

This Samsung galaxy A71,the keyboard sometimes freezes and this part of the world ,juggling like 3 ,4 things at the same time or calls coming in while typing ,so room for proofreading. Sometimes I usually go back to edit.

OK! I thought as much.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by DOD88: 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Too bad Tinubu hasn’t condemned the Gruesome Murder of Deborah cos he doesn’t want to lose votes like chicken Atiku. It is well o.
O yes! That's good! That's wisdom! Haters shame to you!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by Praisegate(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2022
Abio
Na serious lockdown.
The same term my campaign director used in my SUG days.
I fail like failure

Taraba has just 146 delegates. Let's assume 90% truly vote Amaechi during the convention, that's about 131 delegates. Are you aware that Kano and Katsina alone have 849 delegates and these States are already locked down for Tinubu? Have I included Lagos and Osun? grin Una go learn new thing June 1st.[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by hotseat: 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
Believe this and you'll believe everything!

Politicians speak from both sides of their mouths most times.

24hrs in politics is a very long time!

Politicians are mostly unreliable and untrustworthy.

They say something in the morning and another thing entirely different in the evening.

Well, let's keep watching as the drama gets to its crescendo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by Babisha10(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2022
I trust my dear state they'll never support any candidate that is from the religion of peace
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) by otipoju(m): 2:53am On May 18, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Is this not General Burutai?

He is. I kept trying to place name to the familiar face

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos / 2011: Ibb’s Offer Is Best Option For South East – Obinna Uzoh / PHCN Has Not Been Sold to Private Companies; Now 18 Companies Run By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.