Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

About To Fly To North Cyprus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Fly To North Cyprus (21419 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2013
Macfedo: Please my good friends, I applied for MSc program in EMU and should be there for studies by september. pls my main intention is actually to work/hussle but also do my studies. is it really true no job there?
There are no jobs in this illegal Island don't come here. "BE WARNED"
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by justwise(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Earlyjay: There are Jobs in some places on the island...but not everywhere like what Macfedo said... You can contact me in Abuja..i am a graduate of EMU AND CYPRUS international university. I am their legal agent in Abuja,Nigeria....

You are their what?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by wip7: 4:13pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author]Earlyjay: There are Jobs in some places on the island...but not everywhere like what Macfedo said... You can contact me in Abuja..i am a graduate of EMU AND CYPRUS international university. I am their legal agent in Abuja,Nigeria....[/quote]

Which of the university do you legally represent? your agency name?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Starbeams: 8:03pm On May 06, 2013
@wip 7, Thanks for asking this. I'm Earlyjay. Earlyjay is my personal profile and Starbeams if my official Profile. I was formally an Official Agent of EMU till 2009 when i graduated from EMU. i work with Ahmed Kazeem and Victor Olaniyan that lives in DAU 3 to process my student admission and send them over to EMU and i still comes to Famagusta every summer for holiday...But i am still an official agent to Cyprus International University..because i left there 2011 after finishing my masters degree.
Send em your email or phone number..lets communicate..i know you may know me personally...if you are a student of EMU...

@justwise..thanks for the good work..God bless you and i am willing to help and assist to remove fraudulent people from this forum...

Thanks Brother..
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Starbeams: 8:05pm On May 06, 2013
@wip 7, Thanks for asking this. I'm Earlyjay. Earlyjay is my personal profile and Starbeams if my official Profile. I was formally an Official Agent of EMU till 2009 when i graduated from EMU. i work with Ahmed Kazeem and Victor Olaniyan that lives in DAU 3 to process my student admission and send them over to EMU and i still comes to Famagusta every summer for holiday...But i am still an official agent to Cyprus International University..because i left there 2011 after finishing my masters degree. My agency name in CIU is Starbeams and my turkcell number is 05338372953 registered with my agency name.
Send em your email or phone number..lets communicate..i know you may know me personally...if you are a student of EMU...

@justwise..thanks for the good work..God bless you and i am willing to help and assist to remove fraudulent people from this forum...

Thanks Brother..
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2013
Starbeams: @wip 7, Thanks for asking this. I'm Earlyjay. Earlyjay is my personal profile and Starbeams if my official Profile. I was formally an Official Agent of EMU till 2009 when i graduated from EMU. i work with Ahmed Kazeem and Victor Olaniyan that lives in DAU 3 to process my student admission and send them over to EMU and i still comes to Famagusta every summer for holiday...But i am still an official agent to Cyprus International University..because i left there 2011 after finishing my masters degree. My agency name in CIU is Starbeams and my turkcell number is 05338372953 registered with my agency name.

Thanks Brother..

Thanks for those details, lets wait for Wip7
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by wip7: 5:13am On May 07, 2013
Starbeams: @wip 7, Thanks for asking this. I'm Earlyjay. Earlyjay is my personal profile and Starbeams if my official Profile. I was formally an Official Agent of EMU till 2009 when i graduated from EMU. i work with Ahmed Kazeem and Victor Olaniyan that lives in DAU 3 to process my student admission and send them over to EMU and i still comes to Famagusta every summer for holiday...But i am still an official agent to Cyprus International University..because i left there 2011 after finishing my masters degree. My agency name in CIU is Starbeams and my turkcell number is 05338372953 registered with my agency name.

Thanks Brother..

Thanks, its good to be a reputable agent and non-fradulent one. I think you will be a good agent. Unfortunately we do not have agency called Starbeams at EMU. I also scanned through our agent list from 2005-2009, starbeam was not there at EMU, i found starlink though. If you work with Victor as you claimed, thats good Victor is our agent under VICTOROIUS agency name but Starbeam is not our agent. I dont know about CIU agency and you may represent them as you stated but starbeam is not legal EMU agent.

Anyway, we are trying to redeem our lost image in Nigeria but the so called agents, many have sent students to hell, duped them and decorated lies for them just to get their admission processing fees. The struggle we have here is that, tell them really about the quality of the university they want to go, let them search online and be sure they want to study there, do not force or convince them. Let them be aware that abroad is not bed of rosses as most agents painted it, let them be sure to have standby sponsor and never aimed at working and paying fees. The work maybe available as most complain no job but many still find some jobs but that is not yardstick to guarantee any student or parent there are jobs. If you must charge for your service kindly let them know what your services coverred and it will be suicidal to charge above 100-200usd for processing of admission since is free at EMU and straight foward. Wish you luck in your agency business!
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Starbeams: 5:57am On May 07, 2013
@wip 7, i am Starlink,but i use starbeams in CIU because i cant use the same agent name in CIU because of the competition of the schools.
It was Ahmed Kazeem that did my admission from Nigeria to EMU in those days. Anyway,i have an office in Abuja and i tell every student that comes to me the real truth and give them 2 weeks to go and think about it....because i always tell them that work is not easy to get like that on the island and many other things i cant say on here.....and i told them that when i was there,i did not work...i was sponsored by my parents and everything went fine..although i saw some friends working and trying to pay their school fees but i didnt work. They should just focus on studying and i assure them that EMU is a world ranking university..its a recognized institution in the world and they have the best equipment and knowledge to produce the best graduate in the world!
I didnt come here before to advertised for students..i just have to comment yesterday when i saw someone was trying to scare people off the island..and i have to tell everybody on this forum that Cyprus is good....and its good for people who are willing to study and you will get the best education from the school. Its not too good for hustlers,but some hustlers came and still got what they want with their strong determination

Thank You and God bless
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by wip7: 6:30am On May 07, 2013
Starbeams: @wip 7, i am Starlink,but i use starbeams in CIU because i cant use the same agent name in CIU because of the competition of the schools.
It was Ahmed Kazeem that did my admission from Nigeria to EMU in those days. Anyway,i have an office in Abuja and i tell every student that comes to me the real truth and give them 2 weeks to go and think about it....because i always tell them that work is not easy to get like that on the island and many other things i cant say on here.....and i told them that when i was there,i did not work...i was sponsored by my parents and everything went fine..although i saw some friends working and trying to pay their school fees but i didnt work. They should just focus on studying and i assure them that EMU is a world ranking university..its a recognized institution in the world and they have the best equipment and knowledge to produce the best graduate in the world!
I didnt come here before to advertised for students..i just have to comment yesterday when i saw someone was trying to scare people off the island..and i have to tell everybody on this forum that Cyprus is good....and its good for people who are willing to study and you will get the best education from the school. Its not too good for hustlers,but some hustlers came and still got what they want with their strong determination

Thank You and God bless

Are you Nigerian? woman or man? so i will tell you if you are starlink or not? answer this question.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2013
Starbeams: @wip 7, i am Starlink,but i use starbeams in CIU because i cant use the same agent name in CIU because of the competition of the schools.

Thank You and God bless
You are still not saying the truth. North Cyprus is not recognise in the world because they are not member of any international organization. Schools in North Cyprus are not internationally accredited therefore, if you graduate from schools here, you can either use it to work in North Cyprus, Turkey and Nigeria. North Cyprus is a residential are so, no job. Turkey is a business country so, forget about the degree. I will be going to Nigeria any time from now because North Cyprus is an illegal Island. Nigerians "BE WARNED" If you come here to study and you have the intention to work and study or you plan to use the degree here to work in an EU country or any country in world, you are doing it at your own detriment. Please "BE WARNED"
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Macfedo(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2013
GOD! you guys are scaring me. my MSc admission is through for sept intake, am trying to arrange my fees now. I don't know who is telling the truth. when will we change Nigerians?!!
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2013
Macfedo: GOD! you guys are scaring me. my MSc admission is through for sept intake, am trying to arrange my fees now. I don't know who is telling the truth. when will we change Nigerians?!!
When you come, you will also tell the others that will come after you what you saw.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by AdeCarter: 4:34pm On May 07, 2013
fados4sure:
You are still not saying the truth. North Cyprus is not recognise in the world because they are not member of any international organization. Schools in North Cyprus are not internationally accredited therefore, if you graduate from schools here, you can either use it to work in North Cyprus, Turkey and Nigeria. North Cyprus is a residential are so, no job. Turkey is a business country so, forget about the degree. I will be going to Nigeria any time from now because North Cyprus is an illegal Island. Nigerians "BE WARNED" If you come here to study and you have the intention to work and study or you plan to use the degree here to work in an EU country or any country in world, you are doing it at your own detriment. Please "BE WARNED"

I hope Girne American University is not part of the Un-accredited universities because from what I've heard its a private establishment.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by noso2004: 12:06pm On May 08, 2013
So starlink or starbean cannot answer wip's question then? A foolish scam I suppose.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2013
I was one of those that started this thread and i can tell you categorically, THERE IS NO WORK THAT CAN PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES HERE EXCEPT INTERNET FRAUD!!!! BE WARNED.. DON'T LET ANY AGENT SWEET TALK YOU!! IF YOUR PARENTS ARE CAPABLE OF FINANCING YOU.. YOU MAY COME OVER BUT BELIEVE ME.. THERE ARE BETTER COUNTRIES OUT THERE THAT WOULD ISSUE YOU VISA ALL YOU JUST NEED DO IS TO ASSURE THEM YOU WANNA STUDY AND CAPABLE OF FINANCING DURING YOUR STAY.. LAST ADVICE, IF YOU ARE HERE TO STUDY AND HAVE A STRONG FINANCE.. THEN COME OVER.. IF NOT DON'T..

2 Likes

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by umoski1(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2013
Hello house.am new here.I will like to apply to any University in North Cyprus.can anyone help with the details on how to apply,possible documents to submit and applying for scholarship.Tanks
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2013
Macfedo: Please my good friends, I applied for MSc program in EMU and should be there for studies by september. pls my main intention is actually to work/hussle but also do my studies. is it really true no job there?
AS per work,its hard everywhere not just cyprus,its hard for others to get job does not mean it will for you but always be sure you have a good financial backup at home before going abroad for studies not just north cyprus cus u never know whats waiting for you there.
Work is hard if you dont fight for it but if you do and meet the right people its easy.I came here this spring session and am starting work next but there are others here for years and havent even gotten one.
So ignore what others say,if u want to come den come but dont put your mind u coming to work cus u might be disappointing.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
emmausa: Helo house! I heard that studying in cyprus isn't good, u w not be permit to wor, as u sttudy, and if luckly u get work is not gonna worth ur time, and there is unemployement? Pls anyone who has been there share wit us ur experience and if this is true
you are permited to work here but the question you should ask yourself first,are u coming here to work or to study cus if its to work you might be dissapointed cus everywhere its not easy to secure job as a student but that doesnt mean people dont work.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2013
Macfedo: GOD! you guys are scaring me. my MSc admission is through for sept intake, am trying to arrange my fees now. I don't know who is telling the truth. when will we change Nigerians?!!
my dear,i dont know who this fados guy is or what he is trying to say here but i believe is one guy i read his trend here trying to ask white ladies out but being refused.
well i advice you all to make you proper research and dont listen to this guy,though work is not that easy here which is same in other countries but if you coming to study here be rest assured you coming to get one of the best education in a well recognize internally university.
Am a student of Emu and will tell you since i came here have no reason to regret but few do cus their main intention coming here is to work not study and wish is hard expecially when you dont know how to speak their language.
Well i wish the fados guy safe flight back to Nigeria cus realli we dont need this kind of people here
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2013
elijah05: I was one of those that started this thread and i can tell you categorically, THERE IS NO WORK THAT CAN PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES HERE EXCEPT INTERNET FRAUD!!!! BE WARNED.. DON'T LET ANY AGENT SWEET TALK YOU!! IF YOUR PARENTS ARE CAPABLE OF FINANCING YOU.. YOU MAY COME OVER BUT BELIEVE ME.. THERE ARE BETTER COUNTRIES OUT THERE THAT WOULD ISSUE YOU VISA ALL YOU JUST NEED DO IS TO ASSURE THEM YOU WANNA STUDY AND CAPABLE OF FINANCING DURING YOUR STAY.. LAST ADVICE, IF YOU ARE HERE TO STUDY AND HAVE A STRONG FINANCE.. THEN COME OVER.. IF NOT DON'T..

Advice all to yield to this advice as well cus thats the truth but whts the problem with Nigerians,u comign to study why not come then after your studies before thinking of job or u want to use school as a means to come?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2013
umoski1: Hello house.am new here.I will like to apply to any University in North Cyprus.can anyone help with the details on how to apply,possible documents to submit and applying for scholarship.Tanks
you can contach wip for that cus he works with EMU and and agent to most of the schools as well and he helped me during my time as well or you can contact me will still forward it to him
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Enifo101: 5:58pm On May 24, 2013
Thanx to Wip7 and odas 4 d gud work here. I am abot applyin to to EUL for fall 2013 into civil engr and some agent is askin me to pay processin fee of #80,000. Pls @wip7 can u help me wit d admission pls?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Enifo101: 6:06pm On May 24, 2013
cool @wip7. Pls i need ur help, i dnt trust most of dis agents pls. I nid u to help me wit d admissn procesin, i wll 4ward al relevant docs to u asap. Thanx
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2013
Enifo101: cool @wip7. Pls i need ur help, i dnt trust most of dis agents pls. I nid u to help me wit d admissn procesin, i wll 4ward al relevant docs to u asap. Thanx

dont pay agents...if u have wip email u can mail him or i can help u if u wish...not saying u should pay me and besides am not agent there but have a friend who is and schooling there as well
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Enifo101: 12:13pm On May 27, 2013
Thanx @ Penroll. Pls forward me wip7 email or ur friends email so dat i can forward my documents to u as soon as possible. I need to get dis done @ once pls. Thanx am waitin to get ur reply soon
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
Enifo101: Thanx @ Penroll. Pls forward me wip7 email or ur friends email so dat i can forward my documents to u as soon as possible. I need to get dis done @ once pls. Thanx am waitin to get ur reply soon
The guy is an agent to EUL so if i send him the document myself ,he might think i have charge you and will want something from me so i will give you his number and u call him yourself and then you can forward the document to me to give him or you ask him for his email personally cus i have forgotten it.
His number is +905338483788 and his agency name to EUL is dequeo consulting,when u call him tell him penroll edu consult gave you the number cus thats the name i was operating with when i was in Nigeria and i partner with him then before coming here.

WIp7 email is skull4una@gmail.com.

Wish you luck man
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by perop1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks guy but ur advice is nt helping people here on nairaland, did u know dat all finger is nt d same shey, wat u guyz need to do is to advice people going there like me now I just get my admission and no body is ready to send me to school and now u re making me to regrt y did I apply for admission there, all my hope is to get there to study and work s part time job
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
pero_p: Thanks guy but ur advice is nt helping people here on nairaland, did u know dat all finger is nt d same shey, wat u guyz need to do is to advice people going there like me now I just get my admission and no body is ready to send me to school and now u re making me to regrt y did I apply for admission there, all my hope is to get there to study and work s part time job
No body ask you to apply so dont put any blame on us like we told u to and to be sincere work is hard everywhere so if you dont have someone to sponsor you it will be very hard for you especially accommodation and feeding not even school fees cus you can decide not to pay it when you egt here but must sleep and eat.
So if you dont wish to come anymore then request for you fees back if you have already paid.wish u luck
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
pero_p: Thanks guy but ur advice is nt helping people here on nairaland, did u know dat all finger is nt d same shey, wat u guyz need to do is to advice people going there like me now I just get my admission and no body is ready to send me to school and now u re making me to regrt y did I apply for admission there, all my hope is to get there to study and work s part time job

Are you not the same person trying to defraud people here? https://www.nairaland.com/1332870/live-work-study-aboard-peace#16387332
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by perop1(m): 3:36am On Jun 23, 2013
penroll55:
No body ask you to apply so dont put any blame on us like we told u to and to be sincere work is hard everywhere so if you dont have someone to sponsor you it will be very hard for you especially accommodation and feeding not even school fees cus you can decide not to pay it when you egt here but must sleep and eat.
So if you dont wish to come anymore then request for you fees back if you have already paid.wish u luck

Thanks for the advice

@justwise point of correction am nt fraud and watch wat u say here pls am begging u with almight God if u can't help or advice don't say anything thank u God give d reward
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2013
pero_p:

Thanks for the advice

@justwise point of correction am nt fraud and watch wat u say here pls am begging u with almight God if u can't help or advice don't say anything thank u God give d reward
What he ask you is a simple question not that he is calling you names.....so answer him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Condemns Security Breach By DSS Official At Abuja Airport. / Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) / New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.