Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) (63734 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Soldiers In Hot Chase Of Remnant Of Boko Haram Terrorists – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by verybadmouth(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
Biafra or death grin
UGM will knock your door soon

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
There is no way anyone will tell me that the government doesn’t know anything about this, especially the FG
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Blackfire(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
Mad people... we will destroy you terrorist...python dance...

Besides who has that girl's number... I want to tell her something

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
Happy for him.
So no other positions to take that picture without snapping that lady's backside?

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by LadySarah: 2:51pm On May 17, 2022
See your mouth and stay at home for one day.To whose detriment

AnuOfia!

3 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Kam2021: 2:52pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian government shame! Every region now running their government!Shame again to the government and security apparatus..you have failed..waiting for 2023 new government..Buhari byeeee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 17, 2022
The plain truth is if you go out on Sit at home days you’re risking your life so what ever you’re going to do better be worth it.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by McOluOmo: 2:52pm On May 17, 2022
Bahd creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Gamezi(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
It's obvious that the Government has failed to protect it's citizens, so I bid you my people, please for your sake, please and please sit at home to avoid stories that touches. Just like the man said it's just one day, it's better to stay home for one day, than to lie dead on the road.

If you are killed on sit at home days, blame yourself.

How can government protect the people that don’t want to be protected…. Ugm are not outsiders

3 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Jamesbally: 2:53pm On May 17, 2022
meritadavize1:
Nyamiri people can kill them selfs, E no kwansan us

God bless you. We dey here dey clap for them. As they are destroying their baren region.

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2022
Choose Biafra or lose your life!

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
Coded robbery !
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by 1x2x3: 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:
Even the guy talking is sympathetic to the gunmen. That's the issue

Look it isn't about sympathetic, it's about common sense. Sit at home if the govt can't protect you. Don't sit at the comfort of your room and tell people not to obey. The US govt normally warn their citizens to leave danger zones, they won't tell them to go about their businesses because NG FG said so. Protect your life first if the govt can't provide security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Picardor2: 2:56pm On May 17, 2022
Let's continue to hurt ourselves.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Zchi1052(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2022
U dey house or u no dey
They are still killing
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by ufotunang: 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
I have said it dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB issues... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers...no problem without a solution...how long will the South East continue like this
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
Asked to stay at home is different from forced to stay at home. Fact is we are been forced to stay at home sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by 1x2x3: 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
Gamezi:

How can government protect the people that don’t want to be protected…. Ugm are not outsiders

Oga shut up. Let people sit at home just to protect themselves. Don't push them to untimely death. If your head too strong just go to the east and drive around on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Ndibuna: 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
1x2x3:

Look it isn't about sympathetic, it's about common sense. Sit at home if the govt can't protect you. Don't sit at the comfort of your room and tell people not to obey. The US govt normally warn their citizens to leave danger zones, they won't tell them to go about their businesses because NG FG said so. Protect your life first if the govt can't provide security.
Well doing that means you continually give power to the terrorists. What if they decide you sit at home for a month? So you will now die of hunger?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by DAwest7: 2:58pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
It's obvious that the Government has failed to protect it's citizens, so I bid you my people, please for your sake, please and please sit at home to avoid stories that touches. Just like the man said it's just one day, it's better to stay home for one day, than to lie dead on the road.

If you are killed on sit at home days, blame yourself. Biko I hope you go feed my family

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Ndibuna: 2:58pm On May 17, 2022
ufotunang:
I have said it dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB issues... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers...no problem without a solution...how long will the South East continue like this
You still don't get it. What is happening now is orchestred by the govt to keep the Easterners busy so they can win election. Only the Easterners are losing from this

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by 1x2x3: 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:

Well doing that means you continually give power to the terrorists. What if they decide you sit at home for a month? So you will now die of hunger?

Where are you located? Go to the east and proof otherwise. Until the govt provides the security needed nothing can be done but don't endanger people's life by telling them to go out, even the governor won't send his wards out there on Mondays without heavy security.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by 07kjb: 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria is on fire.

This I have seen.

This guy na reality you de prophecy this days
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Youngqueen(f): 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Igbos are very wicked to themselves how much more....
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Kaiser20: 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
tit:
All the police and soldiers should be sacked
Why?
If I am the Police and Army commanders , i will ask my men not to get involved, just stand and watch how Ipob ESN UGM will destroy their land.
You people said you don't want Nigeria uniform officers in SE Abi.

4 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Freedom34: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Gamezi:

Ndibuna:
Even the guy talking is sympathetic to the gunmen. That's the issue

If u wan find their trouble, just tell d same ppl dt "ipob is responsible".
They'll argue with you that its ugm DTS responsible!

When e tire una, una know what to do!
As for now, igbos never serious. Even majority of d igbos singing a different tune now na bcus d tin dey affect dem directly one way or d other, nor be say dem nor support ipob/ESN!
cool

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by edosignature(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Buhari is a mistake that happened twice.

Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, God bless & protect our military men.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Their chickens, their roosting place.

Just like the Northeast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Rawtruth1: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
May your unknown gunmen meet and keel all of you that are supporting them in one way or another just like they killed my cousin who was clapping for them and praising them all over Facebook last year.

The rain will fall on you all inadvertently. What goes around comes around. The lions you people trained will devour all of you

6 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by TruthinAction: 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
They showed him mercy. The heartless one would have burnt his car.
Re: Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) by Legendforte: 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
I dont understand what local vigilante members are doing. Citizens should improvise on dane guns and other local explosives. Local intelligence gathering is obviously imperative now. Protect yourselves and report suspicious persons, activities or movement to the numbers provided by the state government. Let us also be our brothers keeper. Victory is certain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.