Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? (42217 Views)

Mazda 323 Auto / Is Mazda A Good Brand? And Is The Engine Cheap. / Is Mazda Cx9 A Good Car For Places With Many Bad Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Kirkman: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
sowunmisho:
Micra is Ibadan, and yesss, it's is still the motto(pun intended) over there. Eruwa is another town and Mazda, oh my gosh. Come over here and see what's up. I've come to realise that every town/zone has their own national anthem. Golf 3 in Abuja, Micra in Ibadan, Mazda in Eruwa, Big for nothing in Lagos airport, 406 in Abuja airport, it goes on.

cheesy you are right though.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by wandium: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
thoollz:
Everything has skyrocketed, tokunbo cars that used to cost 1.2m or less are going for over 3m. I've never seen a government that's so anti-people, anti-progress, anti-goodlife like this Satanic government led by Buhari and his cohorts.

Imagine cars of over 18 years costing that much. Other countries (even African) are making progress, we're just moving backwards at a fast pace.

I really wish we've competent people running for presidency in 2023, because tbh, I don't have any faith in any of the aspirants. Most of them are fake and we the masses are beclouded by sentiments (same as what happened in 2015).
You are one of the problem this country has. If the price of Tokunbo car skyrockets, did the government force you to buy. You should understand that as long as Nigerian are still dependent on imported good, inflation will continually wine and dine with us. You could have simply played your own part as a patriotic Nigerian by advising the op to probably consider getting a made in Nigeria innoson vehicle than going for a brand that is long extinct from the mother company but you choose to blame someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by VEHINTOLAR: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
coputa:
They're problematic cars.every part of their body na problem o.If you buy any of them,you go catch your neighbour witch tire o.Another useless brand is renault,this one na hell fire.I am talking from experience.Toyota still remain the best car;strong and reliable.

I really enjoyed my Mazda 626. It was very cheap to maintain then and the fuel economy was superb. I used it for like five years before I disposed it. A junior colleague actually bought it.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by thatigboman1: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
checkmatez:
only you understand this thing you wrote
sorry, I write it in a hurry. I have corrected. Reread and reply pls.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tb222:
$23,000 ,$2000 for clearance, $3200 for liability rendition.
Kukuma kill him na

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Dchair2: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
wandium:

You are one of the problem this country has. If the price of Tokunbo car skyrockets, did the government force you to buy. You should understand that as long as Nigerian are still dependent on imported good, inflation will continually wine and dine with us. You could have simply played your own part as a patriotic Nigerian by advising the op to probably consider getting a made in Nigeria innoson vehicle than going for a brand that is long extinct from the mother company but you choose to blame someone else

And the brand new innosson vehicle cost how much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by JayPeeOham: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
kay29000:

I'm also interested in knowing whether the car can be a good alternative to Corolla.

That makes the two of us then grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by t2luv1: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
paradigmshift:
Is the car strong

Honest answer Nope. I am going to give your 2 reasons why you should stay away from this car.

1. Engine size is too small and since you need your Air Conditioner to be running most times you are driving in Nigeria get ready for engine overhaul.
2, DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam Engine) and Timing Belt partner bad combination

The number one reason Toyota is a very good car is their engine are single block engines no DOHC

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by t2luv1: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
wandium:

Partner no car is made in Nigeria Let's get that out of the way. What Innoson does is import car parts from India and some other places and then assemble the parts. I can't say anything regarding quality since I have never test drive the cars. Do you have any idea how many steps is involved just to make a car fender not talk less of metal stamping.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Bobloco: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
obembet:
Clean first grade should be arround 1.2-1.3m max

shocked
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Highkings23(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
SageTravels:
How Much Is Mazda 323 direct belgium In Nigeria?

Hello sir, if you need this car, I can help you get it at a very affordable price. Just call me on 08029694033 let me know your spec.

My office is number 24 moses adebayo Street ojodu begger lagos State.

You can as well go through my profile to see the carz I have available

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by skywalker240(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cars prices are on the high side now, you should budget probably 1.9 or above 2m for a Belgium first grade

900k for a clean title registered
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by oyeb15: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buy d wagon. Manual. Very good for commercial
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by meditator(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Creditalerts:
embarassed

When Peter obi becomes president all this cars will no longer be our portion

The car is 2.450 million naira now
The President of Facebook of Twitter ?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by zeyheed(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
SageTravels:
I thief am?
With this 800k+ clearing wey dey town, u no ship am? Maybe dem dash you from abroad sha
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by t2luv1: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Mazda and Mitsubishi are the two Japanese cars that I don't really know why it doesn't sell here in naija

Add Nissan. In my opinion and I spent some years writing manufacturing programs for automotive Nissan models are top-notch in quality right behind Honda. Toyota cars are excellent when it comes to maintenance costs. Example 2007 Camry all the way to Lexus 2010 parts are interchangeable. Buying a Lexus is just another way of buying a glorified Toyota. All Nissan cars use a timing chain. The only maintenance one needs to do on a Nissan car is to change the transmission oil every 50000 miles because of the CVT transmission

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by skywalker240(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I've been thinking of which car can substitute for Corolla abeit closely.

In terms of maintenance and fuel economy while having a mixture of ruggedness and second hand value.

It's it:
Hyundai Elantra
Honda Civic/City
Kia Rio/Cerato

Any help on this?

Quote me pls

There it is @ bold
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by jceesquare(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
t2luv1:

Honest answer Nope. I am going to give your 2 reasons why you should stay away from this car.

1. Engine size is too small and since you need your Air Conditioner to be running most times you are driving in Nigeria get ready for engine overhaul.
2, DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam Engine) and Timing Belt partner bad combination

The number one reason Toyota is a very good car is their engine are single block engines no DOHC

Where did you get that last paragraph from?
Do you understand the meaning of DOHC?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by KingLarry04: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
And the car look like a latest car, won’t believe it’s 18 years old
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by t2luv1: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
jceesquare:

Where did you get that last paragraph from?
Do you understand the meaning of DOHC?

Yes, I do DOHC uses traverse engine block that is why 80% of the time if you happen to have your timing belt cut on a DOHC engine you will definitely need to replace the engine. whereas on a Toyota direct block engine, all you need is just replace the timing belt. Do you know why Nigerian mechanic tends to run away from DOHC engine (Cos of Serpentine belt one belt controlling alternator water pump and power steering pump) One Toyota cars you have separate alternator belt, engine belt, and power steering belt)

DOHC (Dual Over Head Camshaft Engine)
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Justiceleague1: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
opolopoopolonio sophisticated maarrraan:

Please anyone with wheelbarrowgrin
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by 7arrows: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
thoollz:
Everything has skyrocketed, tokunbo cars that used to cost 1.2m or less are going for over 3m. I've never seen a government that's so anti-people, anti-progress, anti-goodlife like this Satanic government led by Buhari and his cohorts.

Imagine cars of over 18 years costing that much. Other countries (even African) are making progress, we're just moving backwards at a fast pace.

I really wish we've competent people running for presidency in 2023, because tbh, I don't have any faith in any of the aspirants. Most of them are fake and we the masses are beclouded by sentiments (same as what happened in 2015).

Jonathan had no shoes, Buhari is a man of integrity hence hates corruption (they are both failures), now we have people that have been tested as past Governors and a former vice-president that wants to rule, but are still part of the problem.

You are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by 7arrows: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
dryakson:
Very pathetic.
Car of 2.5m 2 years ago is now 5.5m.
Na this Emefele wan contest for president. God save us

They only know them pocket o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Ijaya123: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
SageTravels:

Mazda products are at par with Toyota and Honda, just that Nigerian market is a one-way thing.
Everybody dey follow popular opinion even if not the best.
That particular model of Mazda even has some features that the so called "Big Daddy" doesn't have. I've used both, that's why I know.

The only Japanese product better than those is Lexus. It is engineered like no other.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Omoslim26: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
obembet:
Clean first grade should be arround 1.2-1.3m max

Ahhh e don pass oohh undecided
We are looking at around 1.7-2.3m now oo. shocked
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by jceesquare(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
t2luv1:

Add Nissan. In my opinion and I spent some years writing manufacturing programs for automotive Nissan models are top-notch in quality right behind Honda. Toyota cars are excellent when it comes to maintenance costs. Example 2007 Camry all the way to Lexus 2010 parts are interchangeable. Buying a Lexus is just another way of buying a glorified Toyota. All Nissan cars use a timing chain. The only maintenance one needs to do on a Nissan car is to change the transmission oil every 50000 miles because of the CVT transmission
You're very wrong by saying the only maintenance Nissan needs is changing the CVT oil.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by jceesquare(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
t2luv1:

Yes, I do DOHC uses traverse engine block that is why 80% of the time if you happen to have your timing belt cut on a DOHC engine you will definitely need to replace the engine. whereas on a Toyota direct block engine, all you need is just replace the timing belt. Do you know why Nigerian mechanic tends to run away from DOHC engine (Cos of Serpentine belt one belt controlling alternator water pump and power steering pump) One Toyota cars you have separate alternator belt, engine belt, and power steering belt)

DOHC (Dual Over Head Camshaft Engine)
I'll respond to the bolded.
1. The engine placement has nothing to do with the type of valve train you have in your engine. The placement of engine (transverse or longitudinal) is decided primarily by the driving wheel (FWD/RWD)
2. DOHC also has nothing to do with catastrophic failure when your belt snaps. Your engine might be adversely affected if you have an interference engine when you snap a belt and not necessarily because you have 2 cams. I've seen several Camry loose their engine when their belts snapped.
3. Single serpentine belts also has nothing to do with the number of cams in an engine. It's simply a manufacturer choice.
Kindly get your facts clear.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Ebuka3e(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mazda 323 in Abuja today is 2.515m
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by cooljintl(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
thoollz:

Jonathan had no shoes, Buhari is a man of integrity hence hates corruption (they are both failures), now we have people that have been tested as past Governors and a former vice-president that wants to rule, but are still part of the problem.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:

There it is @ bold

Thanks
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by stephenponti(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I've been thinking of which car can substitute for Corolla abeit closely.

In terms of maintenance and fuel economy while having a mixture of ruggedness and second hand value.

It's it:
Hyundai Elantra
Honda Civic/City
Kia Rio/Cerato

Any help on this?

Quote me pls

you cannot go wrong on honda civic or city am a witness 07 city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos New Number Plates Now Available (Pictures) / Tree Falls On A Moving Vehicle In Lagos (photos) / Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.