Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted (45969 Views)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by zoedew: 2:09pm On May 17, 2022
Dem don begin!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Sportsolutions1: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Let me not say that I know him now before my IP gets Tracked and Police con begin dey find me.

How much is the money to be given to anyone who knows about his whereabout?

If e reach 6 Million Naira; I can help fish him out Electronically and Digitally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by tundayajis12(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2022
Same thought, who were they defending and who are some people protesting for to be released.

Flamees:
So who are those that 34 stupid Lawyers went to defend
This story don dey get K-Leg

oga police no dey whyne us

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Mrexcell(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2022
Those guys are really very bold.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you get paid for logging into ur account daily and also for ads purchased. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = #957
Yearly earnings = #344,520
Per invite = #60,000
Registration fee = free

Contact me on with this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2022
Flamees:
So who are those that 34 stupid Lawyers went to defend
This story don dey get K-Leg

oga police no dey whyne us

They are defending 2 people in connection with the murder

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Propertyforum: 2:16pm On May 17, 2022
I hope he's caught
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by mauchiz: 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
It is Ganduje that caused all these problems.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by irunoko(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
AntiBMC:
The two suspects they arrested b4, why haven't they paraded them yet?

The person who incited the violence by spreading the girl's voice note to different WhatsApp groups, his name was clearly shown in the video...why hasn't he been arrested?

Who was the suspect that they claimed was from Niger and had escaped?

It can never be well with Lugard's generation.
na bubu children them na.them na special criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by kazma1010(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2022
Are they not d student of the school?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by TruthinAction: 2:32pm On May 17, 2022
The so called blasphemy that made them kill Deborah has led to more blasphemies at least in social media. Will they kill all the blasphemers?

They don't know that they are dragging their religion to the mud. This faniticts need to be put in a correctional centre and have their brains reset.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by tempest01(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2022
After waiting for them to be smuggled out of the country
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ugodson(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
I thought they were already arrested shocked
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by BESTScientist1: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
What's the guy's name please, the wicked will not go unpunished in Jesus name
AntiBMC:

The person who incited the violence by spreading the girl's voice note to different WhatsApp groups, his name was clearly shown in the video...why hasn't he been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Mokason288(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

Why are they evading arrest & prosecution? Surely their god they are fighting for would be glad to welcome them home & reward them with 72 virgins.

Trust me sir

Those boys are not evading arrest

Police are only looking at the wrong direction deliberately

What is the bounty for the information?

If you ask me I will say their God is protecting them
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by BESTScientist1: 2:47pm On May 17, 2022
Tell me more please
Mrexcell:
Those guys are really very bold.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you get paid for logging into ur account daily and also for ads purchased. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = #957
Yearly earnings = #344,520
Per invite = #60,000
Registration fee = free

Contact me on with this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by danjaD(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
Heathrow44:
Please im sure this people all registered in the school with their original informations, if this people put their real addresses, Family or relatives house address or anything, the police should start by Keeping surveillance there especially in the night, Sokoto should be on lockdown the police should carry out Stop and search in the borders around sokoto, Posters, banners should be placed, This should be a Manhunt the same way when a police officer is killed in the US there's massive manhunt! This killers should never on any circumstances Go scout free! they are as good as "'Walking deads"
bro this is Nigeria o
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by nedekid: 3:05pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
Police should let us rest you know where to find them ...they are students with bio data.
They have bvn, NIN. They have phone lines that can be traced. They have relatives, that can be arrested to flush them out (Afterall, that is what is done to folks down south for minor offenses).
Abeg, them never ready arrest them. undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by adeoba2008(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
They should go to the school Registry.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Minjim: 3:07pm On May 17, 2022
Wait, this thing happened in a school. Most ppl there are student with records with the school.

I smell conspiracy
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by MtDave55: 3:15pm On May 17, 2022
After almost a week?
When the cabals and saboteurs are sure that he is in safe haven far away from limelight.

Nigerian is in shit
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Donshegxy10(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian police and politicians are mad,,,,,,, politics is getting involved with Justice, how can the people apprehended be tried for disturbance instead of murder.

Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by snoopz: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
Useless govt establishment so far, these are students of the school, go to the school and check the data base chikena
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by harmony75: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
It is still their people that are hiding them. And their brainwashed Imam.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by exnovio(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2022
I thought the police said they've arrested the murderers.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by ponishah: 4:03pm On May 17, 2022
AntiBMC:

Think bro, reminisce, reflect back and forth, then hear me...
Lugard and the British did is a very big favour.... if not Usman Dan folio and his decendants would have invaded the entire south and made us Muslims.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by AntiBMC(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2022
ponishah:

Think bro, reminisce, reflect back and forth, then hear me...
Lugard and the British did is a very big favour.... if not Usman Dan folio and his decendants would have invaded the entire south and made us Muslims.

Lol. Now we would never know, would we?

If I can take a guess, they probably might have succeeded in conquering the entire Northern region and maybe a huge chunk of the south western region but they would have failed woefully if they tried their rubbish with the old eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Graciousnaija: 4:17pm On May 17, 2022
galaxy2020:
So, who did they arrest?

Abi o! undecided undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by striker07(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2022
Moblux:
I don't know how the police thinks. So the suspects are declared wanted abi?

1. Whatever happens to their biodata with the school

2. These are guys who have enrolled their NIN and linked their data to their telecos/network providers.

We are not daunces. Until Shariah law is expunged from the constitution, we are on a journey in a circle.

I hope suggesting that Shariah law should be expunged from a secular state constitution is not blasphemous.
Not all of them are students, don't just jump into conclusion
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Moblux(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2022
striker07:
Not all of them are students, don't just jump into conclusion

Really? At least those two guys looked too decent to be dismissed as not being students. You can choose to be sympathetic to their cause.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by REALretep(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=374982687983326&id=106154638199467
How true can this be?
Students who brazingly showed themselves on camera cannot be identified by the school authorities?
Who are they deceiving?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Bbbw: 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
Wicked nottherners
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted by Lazenby007(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
Rubbish police force acting as if they are serious. Idiot !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.