Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders (1849 Views)

What Postion Do U Sleep / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2011
ko si wahala.
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I've got a hidden agenda na im I dey tackle you and openly oppose this ''your'' idea? shocked

Damn! I'll have thought you of all people will appreciate my honesty and the fact that I'm not doing a ''delicate balancing act'' here and giving it to you straight without mincing words.

No be na wa, na real wa undecided

No stop deceiving ur self. Your views so far has been lopsided and too defensive, coming from a non objective and biased perspective. Its obvious cos u are a moderator whose appointment contradicts the idea i put forward to ur boss seun and hence love to hold on to power as very common with Africans and their leaders. Thats ur agenda, Never allow a new concept hence folks like Semid continues to feel on top of the world. If the reverse were to be the case, ur attempt at trying to overzealously oppose whatever i had suggested wouldn't be vivid. grin grin grin grin

semid4lyfe:

Like person wey unknown people dey die for hin friendship wink
Smh at the unknown pple trying to know or die for friendship of another faceless being behind the handle called semid4lyfe shocked shocked shocked

semid4lyfe:

You sure sey na joke? grin

Anyway, my friendship forms are still going on sale so you may want to grab a copy lol? grin

yea as a moderator of two separate sections, kindly open a thread and advise the availability of friendship forms of semid4lyfe to other unknown pple there. Just as u ve posited above. Telling that to me makes to difference cos im gonna pretend that we never had these conversations cos im just catching fun responding to you. Nothing serious is going through my mind right now

semid4lyfe:

Guy, free that thing. . .the lizard wey jump down from the tall iroko tree talk sey hin go praise himself if nobody does grin

If I no blow my trumpet, who go blow am for me? tongue Make I ask you sef, shey you never hear of the term ''self assessment''

Smh once again at this ur response. self justification leads to one deceiving hm or hr self. Guy why do u Africans like fooling ur self? Im sure u are current with the recent uprising in the middle east and some patrs in North Africa. The Govts are saying they are doing well just like u are doing here, but their citizens are saying something else. Idf u were to ask Goodluck jonathan to give an assessment of him self despite the negative and harsh economic conditions in the current as of now, Gej is going to say he has done well.
Yoruba pple says 'ti aba fun were, odo ara re lo ma ro ko si' i.e If u give a mad man a hoe, hes gonna cut the grass towards himself. Self justification. Wheres when i was in secondary school, i was told that justification isnt earned by claiming u did this or that, but it is giving by others that sees what u are doing.

[s]U must pay for the schooling i am giving to you oooo[/s]lol

semid4lyfe:

For you to admit that I'm doing a ''good but not too good job'' means I must be performing wonderfully lol. . . .Thanks! grin wink
Dude u go school at all? lol cool Im sure u were taught what probability is all about. I never said u are or were doing a good job unequivocally, but here is what i said 'well i'm not one of those that does but i can sense based on response on this thread that u are probably doing a good but not too good job. LWKMDie'

Oga semid4eva lol. Get the[b] meaning of words[/b] before using it oooooo. I didnt admit that u are doing a bad job and vice versa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

semid4lyfe:

Promise? grin cool

Biko, when is Ramadan, make I mark the date for my diary cheesy

Well the exact commencement date isnt known to me, but i may confirm form my colleagues for u. BTW why did u ask?

semid4lyfe:

Resign ke? Naah. . . I'll rather wait for you to ''kick me out'' like you said. Shebi ramadan is just round the corner? tongue
Why are u like this nah? U are contradicting your self. U said this nah

'AND I KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ANYONE. Oya, come closer so I can whisper a little secret in your ear. . . .I don dey take style tire for NL and[b] I just might resign as mod before the end of the year'[/b] . My comment was premised on ur post and ur resignation was never my suggestion.

As a modeartor, learn to be consistent or else hmmmmmmmmmm go happen to you

semid4lyfe:

So what you're saying is all the bans becomerich has gotten on Nairaland has been for posting maps, advocating the splitting of South-Western Nigeria to join Benin Republic and speaking ''batu'' english? shocked grin

Guy, no talk wetin you no know o grin grin

See u jump hastily into conclusion without arming ur self with what ever i meant in my post. Becomrich doesn't degenerate to insulting others or public fight on the forum like one of the moderators here did few months to the general election and got himself banned. Stop dragging this our humble and peaceful deliberation by ur ability of not getting the full gist of my post before responding. I go beat you ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

semid4lyfe:

Again, this is a public forum. You should have used private means to get this your ''brilliant idea'' across to the admin if you had meant it for only him.
Even at that, does the thread not have a title? was the thread not addressed to seun? Has he not commended the idea? What are saying guy? Even my continued discussion with u on this same subject might not even be needed after all since the supposed addressee has gotten the gist and was very thankful. Your overzealous attempt to prove the contrary might end up being futile afterwards should he decides to implement my suggestion.

semid4lyfe:

Taking it personal and getting agitated ke? Shuo!. . .you no see sey all the emoticons wey I take design & punctuate my post?
By implication, u are agitated and getting too 'personal' which is absolutely needless my guy. Lets calm the nerves. we ve got nothing to loose except only u are scared of loosing the moderator position.

semid4lyfe:

Bros, abeg tell me wetin you study so I go fit go school and follow in your footsteps to innovate great ideas like this cool

I know sey I don get bear bear but e never too late for me. . . .I mean if OBJ fit do am, why I no go fit? tongue

Good for u say u don get bear bear. What i studied wouldn't be useful for pessin wey get bear bear like semid4lyfe. OBJ studied Theology. I can suggest that u take after him or study phone repairs. lol If u do, walahi, u go get idea pass me sef wey i no sabi anything at all at all. I still dey learn.

semid4lyfe:

Cheers and a pleasant day to you too wink

And u too my brother.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2011
Odunnu:

You seem to want a MOD job so badly, you can have mine. I never desired or applied for it anyway.
Please indicate interest and i'll wholeheartedly relinquish my powers to you
Madam dont get it twisted o. yoruba say 'ilesanmi dun jo ye lo' its better to be a floor member and be more honorable than take a position and ridicule ur self.

I swear im not interested in combining such a tedious job with mine which is already rigorous

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders by God4: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2011
Morng semid4lyfe. This might also interest you as pple are calling for one of ur co moderator to be banned

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-712253.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

9999 Carol Singers, New World Record To Be Set! / Illuminati / How To Create A Skype Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.