Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah (28631 Views)

The Letter From Senior Staff Of ABU, Zaria That Is Trending Online / Victor Koreyo, Lecturer Renounces Nigerian Citizenship; Writes Buhari / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

You're obtuse.

If you've read all my comments on this matter, you'll understand that I don't agree with her murder, she did not deserve even a mere slap. All that was needed to have been done to seek redress was for the offended party to report their outrage to the school authorities.

The mob action you're so riled about happens almost everyday in the south: jungle Justice where people are burned alive. Where's your humanistic indignation? Did you ever call them beasts and bloodthirsty animals? Or is your manufactured outrage reserved only for your favorite whipping boy, the northern Muslim?

I take solace in the fact that your insults only deepen your pains, and amuse me greatly. Because there's absolutely nothing you or your type can do beyond wail and whimper online.

Your move.

My move? How old are you, 7?

Little wonder you are so inclined to justify your evil with those committed by others. Condemn the actions of your blood thirsty brothers and keep it moving.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Naajjii: 5:31pm On May 18, 2022
8BitGee:

Yes, I understand that English is difficult, I'll spell it out to you. We all condemned that action at that time and the perpetrators should pay and dearly too, however, it does not constitute a justification for what happened in Sokoto. Are we now trying to outdo each other in committing evil? Are you going to stand in front of a judge to say "what about so so so?"?

To whom brain is given ...
Yes English is difficult , nyamiri, who English helpgrin. Did you condem it in the manner you are all over doing now? The video of how the couples were slaughtered is still in circulation go and look for it.
IPOD unknown gunmen terrorist are the same with those sokoto religion extremist.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by patpaul: 7:03pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=elhafeez post=112943725]New admitted PG student that just registered but hasn't started lectures.
You are not helping A.B.U. A.B.U was going to help educate you. It's his choice. Nothing special about him not choosing to continue to pursue his PG program in A.B.U thousands are waiting to replace him.
Many people have abdandoned PG programs in various institutions after multiple academic sessions. The sky didn't fall, the world didn't end too.
[/quot

Did you read well his reason for renouncing the admission? It"s for fear of his life. Read him here,'today it's Deborah, nobody knows who next'.
Stop fighting for a powerless god, let your god fight for you if it is powerful.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Neoteny7: 7:35pm On May 18, 2022
8BitGee:

My move? How old are you, 7?

Little wonder you are so inclined to justify your evil with those committed by others. Condemn the actions of your blood thirsty brothers and keep it moving.

Still sinking deeper into your self-generated impotent rage?

The only condemnable thing is your tepid fury, and the banality of your pathetic existence. Though I have use for you.

I love watching you drown in the mire of your pain and misery. Your anger feeds my amusement.

Good thing immature little fukks like you strike me as a joke, so I'll continue to bait you until your stock of thunder and fury fizzles out...and then you'll silently skulk away into the darkness of obscurity from whence you came...spent, defeated, empty.....just another in a long line of boisterous, loud, bombastic yet ineffective miscreants.

Wail away, insignificant cretin. Quench my boredom!
tongue
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
Neoteny7:

Still sinking deeper into your self-generated impotent rage?

The only condemnable thing is your tepid fury, and the banality of your pathetic existence. Though I have use for you.

I love watching you drown in the mire of your pain and misery. Your anger feeds my amusement.

Good thing immature little fukks like you strike me as a joke, so I'll continue to bait you until your stock of thunder and fury fizzles out...and then you'll silently skulk away into the darkness of obscurity from whence you came...spent, defeated, empty.....just another in a long line of boisterous, loud, bombastic yet ineffective miscreants.

Wail away, insignificant cretin. Quench my boredom!
tongue

Blah blah blah. Yawn. Murderous tyrant, seeing innocent people dead gives you kicks, eh? See you knotting and undoing yourself all in one go.
Maybe you'll get mad and call your band of killers, yeah? Guantanamo is waiting for you.

More and more Muslims will continue to name and shame you killers.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by investigator007: 9:47pm On May 18, 2022
A brave one, kudos to him
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Neoteny7: 10:02pm On May 18, 2022
8BitGee:

Blah blah blah. Yawn. Murderous tyrant, seeing innocent people dead gives you kicks, eh? See you knotting and undoing yourself all in one go.
Maybe you'll get mad and call your band of killers, yeah? Guantanamo is waiting for you.

More and more Muslims will continue to name and shame you killers.

More! Feed me, boy, feed me with your harmless rage, let your tears fill my cup to drink from.

tongue grin

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2022
Neoteny7:

More! Feed me, boy, feed me with your harmless rage, let your tears fill my cup to drink from.

tongue grin

Hehehe, what a child, you're clearly new to this internet thing.

One would think I had your time. I come here to catch the news and all that comes out of you and yours is one form of depravity, death or destruction.

It's horrible because yous claim to be representatives of Muslims, but that is not true, you're a terrorists and their sympathisers.

Auzubillah, we can't be equally yoked with backward people like you. Shaitan lives in your hearts.

For you, you're my Neanderthal plaything. I'll teach you some civilisation any time I have the opportunity to be here. Go on now boy, try not to murder anyone now.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Neoteny7: 8:33am On May 19, 2022
8BitGee:

Hehehe, what a child, you're clearly new to this internet thing.

One would think I had your time. I come here to catch the news and all that comes out of you and yours is one form of depravity, death or destruction.

It's horrible because yous claim to be representatives of Muslims, but that is not true, you're a terrorists and their sympathisers.

Auzubillah, we can't be equally yoked with backward people like you. Shaitan lives in your hearts.

For you, you're my Neanderthal plaything. I'll teach you some civilisation any time I have the opportunity to be here. Go on now boy, try not to murder anyone now.

People like you are christian apologists, you think playing the goat with your fake outrage would endear you to the christians. Unfortunately for you, they'll never regard you as anything better than a terrorist ill-educated, hellbound head slammer..which you probably are.

So keep wasting your time here trying to push my buttons and hoping to get some sympathy from them...I don't care.

Your jejune and feeble attempts are as laughable as your misguided and tepid ventilation on this matter. Triggered assholes like you deserve nothing but contemptuous regard with a measure of pity.

Hey lemme really push your buttons: Deborah, she had it coming. she'd burn twice, too; here, and in hell.

Anyone like her who brazenly insults the prophet would be damned.

There, I said it. Would that make you explode?

Let's see how triggered you get now, punk.

grin embarassed
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by 8BitGee(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
Neoteny7:

People like you are christian apologists, you think playing the goat with your fake outrage would endear you to the christians. Unfortunately for you, they'll never regard you as anything better than a terrorist ill-educated, hellbound head slammer..which you probably are.

So keep wasting your time here trying to push my buttons and hoping to get some sympathy from them...I don't care.

Your jejune and feeble attempts are as laughable as your misguided and tepid ventilation on this matter. Triggered assholes like you deserve nothing but contemptuous regard with a measure of pity.

Hey lemme really push your buttons: Deborah, she had it coming. she'd burn twice, too; here, and in hell.

Anyone like her who brazenly insults the prophet would be damned.

There, I said it. Would that make you explode?

Let's see how triggered you get now, punk.

grin embarassed

And the mask falls off. It didn't take long now, did it? You see what I said about you lot? Blood sucking ways and depravity is your culture.

You see, I'm a Yoruba man, in my culture we call evil out no matter whose Ox is gored. We are communal, thoughtful, kind and loving. Kids get corrected for wrong doing even when their parents are absent. It's sad to see this culture being eroded today because of Nigeria.

As a Muslim, I know that the prophet was insulted and even stoned during his life and he didn't execute or burn anyone for it. Even when people make mistakes, it's not in your place as a private citizen to dole out punishment. Worse, not someone of such lowly standing, gosh.

As a Muslim, I know I have options in orders of decreasing faith to correct evil with my hand, tongue or heart. Unfortunately, a lot of Muslims select the last option by keeping quiet, thereby letting evil people like you take centre stage. You're despicable, you don't represent Islam in any form.

We are not trained to be bigots, I have Christians and people of different faiths in my family, I love them to bits. Their faith is for them and mine is my faith. Faith is a personal thing, we are not a bunch of lowly pack of wild animals baying for blood because a fellow human has a different opinion or faith.

Who are you to pass judgement on her? Did you create her? If it is the will of Almighty Allah she will be in paradise before any of your terrorist leaders. Moreso now that you murdered her in cold blood denying her of the chance to have an encounter with God.

I promised you civilisation, you'll get it, it's just unfortunate that sometimes pigs will be pigs. What a despicable bollox.
Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by Neoteny7: 6:36pm On May 19, 2022
8BitGee:

And the mask falls off. It didn't take long now, did it? You see what I said about you lot? Blood sucking ways and depravity is your culture.

You see, I'm a Yoruba man, in my culture we call evil out no matter whose Ox is gored. We are communal, thoughtful, kind and loving. Kids get corrected for wrong doing even when their parents are absent. It's sad to see this culture being eroded today because of Nigeria.

As a Muslim, I know that the prophet was insulted and even stoned during his life and he didn't execute or burn anyone for it. Even when people make mistakes, it's not in your place as a private citizen to dole out punishment. Worse, not someone of such lowly standing, gosh.

As a Muslim, I know I have options in orders of decreasing faith to correct evil with my hand, tongue or heart. Unfortunately, a lot of Muslims select the last option by keeping quiet, thereby letting evil people like you take centre stage. You're despicable, you don't represent Islam in any form.

We are not trained to be bigots, I have Christians and people of different faiths in my family, I love them to bits. Their faith is for them and mine is my faith. Faith is a personal thing, we are not a bunch of lowly pack of wild animals baying for blood because a fellow human has a different opinion or faith.

Who are you to pass judgement on her? Did you create her? If it is the will of Almighty Allah she will be in paradise before any of your terrorist leaders. Moreso now that you murdered her in cold blood denying her of the chance to have an encounter with God.

I promised you civilisation, you'll get it, it's just unfortunate that sometimes pigs will be pigs. What a despicable bollox.

tongue grin tongue

Re: Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah by elhafeez(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2022
Tunagee:

Your thinking is very shallow, and myopic. You think you are enjoying life; wait until misfortune comes for you and your family

Idiot. You have been unfortunate all your life and would continue to be. Cow. When did one student dropping out of a programme lead to the closure of the university.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Taking External WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB / Updates On The Incarcerated UNIBEN Pharmacy Student / ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.