Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) (6656 Views)

Yahaya Bello Under Investigation For Fraud: EFCC / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by jrusky(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2022
Under your watch, where, kogi state or kogi landlord association or where?

Bro you know why I dont like you? Because you are a pretender your sudden turned a nice guy annoys me even more because that is not your real person you are just looking for way to deceive the gullibles grab power then turn demon like buhari.

Go back to your state and free those you used your urchins to silence from speaking up for their suffering from non wages payment and are dying in silent and none to help them ok failure to do that and you are going around with your fake packaging achievement bro it won't work. Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by golbe1972: 7:50am On May 19, 2022
Political statement! What idea have you that you didn't borrow Buhari? Abi no be the same APC again?

danladi02:
The governor of Kogi State, a top presidential aspirant in the All Progressive Congress (APC), has urged party executives and delegates to look for a candidate who can handle the country's security challenges, among other things. In a viral video, Bello, while addressing delegates and fellow Nigerians, stated that he has a workable roadmap to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians, just as he has established in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDBcXgBs3g
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Abumilla(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2022
Am not a fan of yahaya and I know he didn't do well but I think this is the best time to give youth a chance. Enough from slavery of old men. Once this is achieved subsequently youth with substance can take over.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by ThePlugg(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2022
Getat, insecurities weh una de pioneer, mtcheeww
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by a2d3rew(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2022
Make we hear from kogi people first.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Soulsymbol99: 8:05am On May 19, 2022
Na today! Oga explain the workable road map first. Na only Peter obi champign dey issue based. Others na d usual election gimmks we all are used to.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Henri244: 8:08am On May 19, 2022
Security is the only thing Yahaya Bello has been able to achieve in Kogi state so far.
In other aspects, he has failed woefully.
He is not capable of ruling Nigeria, better still he should go for Senate.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by adebayo987: 8:19am On May 19, 2022
danladi02:
The governor of Kogi State, a top presidential aspirant in the All Progressive Congress (APC), has urged party executives and delegates to look for a candidate who can handle the country's security challenges, among other things. In a viral video, Bello, while addressing delegates and fellow Nigerians, stated that he has a workable roadmap to ensure peace and security for all Nigerians, just as he has established in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDBcXgBs3g
we've heard this before... Buhari even had more confidence than you! Nothing new here.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by begge: 8:23am On May 19, 2022
Your father
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by juman(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2022
Never say Never.
Anybody can win in a game of politics. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2022
Isaacpositive:
There is no better way to say it, Gov Yahaya Bello in his 7 years as Kogi state governor has demonstrated that a secured Nigeria is possible and we believe that given his track record in securing kogi state, that Nigeria security challenges will be a thing of past if elected the president of Nigeria.

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#Thegap
with news of bomb in kogi week in week out? He is a failure
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by WibusJaga: 8:34am On May 19, 2022
High time we started forcing these politicians to swear an oath to their numerous promises. If you fail to fulfil, you will be stoned to death. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 19, 2022
One person here with 9 account hyping bello grin cheesy grin Nairaland self
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Tzar(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Nigerians encourage clowns to rule them!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Ayodeji2k14: 8:53am On May 19, 2022
Leave him alone.He is just a dreamer!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by ofiko123(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2022
The great yahaya Bello has spoken..
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by izubext007: 9:33am On May 19, 2022
What's the difference between insecurity and non payment of salary for months.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by zionstaar75: 10:20am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Choppersace post=112936049][/quote]waste of time and money by an incompetent egocentric man,he won't even be in top 5
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Spizzy1: 10:27am On May 19, 2022
Stupid talk. This is not 2015 when one general promised us that, " I will handle security and Osibanjo will handle the economy'
Solve the problem in your state first before promising what you know nothing about.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Bluntemperor: 11:20am On May 19, 2022
TundeDes:
I wish you well sir

Yinmu!
Awon elenu ni yen,they just de cruise with Nigeria!
Afterall,he will one day get portfolio for fighting hard!
You know the truth and irony of the Nigerian Politicians, especially the Governors,most of them can't account for many NBillions of funds budget for the Security,yet still cried to Federal Govt on the Security?
Very Shameful
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by TalkItAll: 12:27pm On May 19, 2022
“…brought to an end” indeed! When he couldn’t help his “daddy” to bring it to end. It is now you think you know how to bring it to end. We have been deceived enough. Go home after your tenure in kogi! After all Kogi is not better off.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Selfmotivated: 2:42pm On May 19, 2022
This man is insincere because kogi security is tense
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Evidenx(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2022
So says yeye bello the most yeyecious youth who can't pay salary.

You will not even smell that seat.

This I have seen.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by slowice(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2022
This next election should tagged "the election of clowns and idiots" grin grin because na dem plenty pass by far cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by pepericozi: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Buhari said more than that in 2015 and 2019.

Up till today, you can see what I am seeing.

Re: Yahaya Bello: Under My Watch, Insecurity Will Be Brought To An End (video) by Nwaobowo: 7:26am On May 20, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video) / Court Of Appeal Sacks Greg Ibe As APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia / This Kaduna Presidential Election Results Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.