Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road (439 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / APC Wins Imo North Senate Seat And Okigwe South Constituency / Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by busybrain123(m): 5:33am On May 18, 2022
On Sunday, about 7 students was kidnapped around ABSU and Okigwe road. Their kiddnapers are now demanding for 10M ransom each. This is not the first time and won't be the last if we continue keeping quiet.

Since this year, they've been kidnapping students around that Okigwe and ABSU road. Even on Tuesday, they also kidnapped another student around that road and shot the driver dead.

This is so bad and the painful part is that the VC, Abia and Imo state government are not doing anything about it.

If you pass through that road, you'll see about 4 army and police checkpoint but still those kidnapers will operate freely.

Nobody to trust again, not even the police or the army. We don't know if this is a collabo work because when those kidnappers start operating, the soldiers that stay around that Ihube and uturu boundary will not even moved an inch.

Students will be running to them, calling them but they will pretend as if nothing is happening. Well, some students that escape from the kidnappers were harass by the police.

They were asking them to keep quiet. Saying are they the first persons to be kidnapped. This is so annoying. We need to government to do something about it.

If you're a student around that road, please stay safe and don't pass that road once it's 5 PM downward.

Those Fulani are not just around that road kidnapping, they're collaborating with Igbos as well. Yes, it's a collabo work. My big bro that they kidnapped explain everything and how they operate. It's the Igbos among them that collect the ransom self.

Enough is enough. Please go to Twitter and tweet, #SafeAbsuStudent. Let the security see what is happening.

Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by busybrain123(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2022
I would have posted the pictures of those students kidnapped. But for security reasons, I won't be posting them. Seun, please move this to front page. embarassed
Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by Mrkumareze(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2022
The location of that school sef is another thing. Wondering how the government sited an Institution in zone with a terrible topography, bushes and dangerous road .
I pray for their safe release and, my condolences to the driver's family.
Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by Otuegbe: 5:53am On May 18, 2022
Death every where in this country.
Thank God if you're still alive today.
This driver might have read Deborah's death and even commented.
Even after buhari, can Nigeria ever be peaceful again?

Rip man. May the abducted be release in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by fayetegany: 5:54am On May 18, 2022
SE and north have finally become 1.
Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by Aonkuuse(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Students Kidnapped Again Around ABSU And Okigwe Road by Jlow2: 6:17am On May 18, 2022
My friend was kidnapped at the express well btw okigwe junction and umulolo junction, it was terrible, he told us after his release that his abductors were fulani

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING : 2023. Oyo APC Guber Primaries Suspended / Sanwo-olu Dances 'buga' After Primary Victory (video) / BREAKING: Bandits Gun Down Groom, Abduct Pregnant Bride In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.