Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It (44142 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Iamdbull: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by spydera: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
Òmó...
It can be frustrating at times, most times but it takes humility, prayers, the right attitude to people and hope with connection.

Your creator knows best.

7 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by 6pack: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
grin cheesy na your type dey jealous me for just ONing gen 24 7

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Dawn91(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.
[/s]

Drink sniper

Let me guess you support Putin and wish Russia bombs America? grin we know Una

8 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by RapistOnBail: 6:11pm On May 18, 2022

No be only u OP.

Most Nigerians are the same.

Why u see say policemen no like young boys wey dey on wheels? Bitterness.

Las las, u go die poor sha.

24 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Kingpin1000: 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
Na winch you be @o.p

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Irondome1: 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
Op for you to succeed in life you to vibe good energy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by ERORR404(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
F

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Puskas: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Most of you are always looking for a white collar job after nysc that's why poverty has dealt with you.

There are some handwork or skill you should have learnt since that 2010 that would have made you a millionaire today but you were waiting for a white collar job.

Some of you would even say "a whole graduate like me can't do handwork"

Listen to me carefully.. That young boy that you said he doesn't know anything about life has more knowledge, experience and wisdom than you because he wasn't waiting for a white collar job like you.

Stop hating on people's success rather celebrate their success, so that success would smile back at you.
Not always like you postulated. Some are lucky more than others so quit the motivational speech

17 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by galadima77(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
You're a mumu man.

If young people success annoys you. It is a sign that you'll soon die!!!!

Lol...this one too loud na, haba

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Pathfinder2090: 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
Enemy of progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by ThePlugg(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
Op no go kee ursef oo...hustle,ur own fit come ,ehn fit no come too....no go kee person oo,Dem go catch u,Dem fit kee u too

6 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Henri244: 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
The earlier you begin to jettison the negative thought about other people's successes,the better for you.
Those negative thoughts would so cloud your mind that you'll just never be able to achieve anything tangible.

12 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by 123readygo: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
Too bad. Being poor and.proud do not go hand in hand

5 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Emaprince: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
See moniker...YOU DEY VEX ME

grin grin OP is a troll

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by donprinyo(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
It's easy cure,just travel to Sokoto and shout "fooock Islam and their prophet". The cure will arrive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Tbbt4: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Gatekeepers: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
You are exhibiting early signs of witchcraft, seek help with Godly men before it destroy you finally.

12 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by gaby(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Confam which/wizard.

You need to stay and remain down to hold someone else down.

Free your mind and self from every negativities. This is the only sure way to attract positives and good things to your self.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by litaninja(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. A 22-year old with 2 houses and probably a source of income with no head or tail is who you're envious of?

Ogbeni, you go kee yourself at this rate o.

YoudeyVexme:
Someone who Just did youth service already got a high paying job in nppc, while me that have graduated Since 2010 still struggling to feed from hand to mouth, no properties no thing to call my own. Meanwhile a cousin of mine already own 2 houses this boy I used to dash him 20naira for busicuit early 2008 when I visit my aunty, now he's 22.

Once you asked them for help and they give you once, they won't want to give you again. My heart's boil so hot whenever I see them on wheels driving expensive cars, A boy who doesn't know anything about life is already married with kid on the way. It wasn't like This when I was in my 20s, back then, we had to labour hard...farming, fishing and the rest to make ends meet..

Imagine, I had to go for house hunting last week and we had to wait for the owner of the compound, he arrived a young man expecting me to greet him first. I just called the agent I wasn't interested.. somebody that can't drag age with my youngest brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by southsouthking(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
When you envy the success of everyone, you are successfully setting your life aback.
Change you bitter mindset.
Jealous nobody.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

introduction to witchcraft.. wiz101

3 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
Weh, done Igberaga United CEO,

Thank God, having money these days is not a function of age otherwise many of us for die of depression.

So tell me, how would you feel if the above was the current realities and wealth is only reserved for the grey heads among us.

1 Like

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by paradigmshift(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

your Junior brother na yahoo boy? Make him drop update o

4 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Dshocker(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

Oga calm down,God has a way of blessing, because he chooses to bless whom he wants to bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by victorVIC1(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
Na young guys dey steer the management of the multinational coy wey I dey work and they are doing perfectly well. Gone are the days when age is the major criteria for success.

We are in an age when your result speaks for you. You're better change your mindset and up your game

7 Likes

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by Raychee(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
This one is obviously trolling. Anybody who genuinely reasons like this, should be locked away in a mental asylum.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It by danity5love: 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
Yes I understand the feeling you're going through and it is not your turn yet but one day it will be so just be patient and have the believe that you will make it one day and one thing I will advise you please ask questions on how they make their money maybe they can be of help to you not collecting from them always cuz they might end up not giving you anymore as you said

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.