Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nnamdi KANU Court Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Court Case (930 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Court Case by ozoebuka1(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
Any update about the court case?... If you have any update please drop it here. We can't me wasting away at home without getting any update about our sacrifices undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by successmatters(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu bu Odogwu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by blazingblender(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
They will still postpone it as usual
Dem 2 de fear
Cus they no if they give him the judgement in their heart
They will be serious uproar

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by successmatters(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2022
blazingblender:
They will still postpone it as usual
Dem 2 de fear
Cus they no if they give him the judgement in their heart
They will be serious uproar

They want the insecurity to spread, Delta, Edo and all of the south is their new target to burn down with the excuse of unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by blazingblender(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2022
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by blazingblender(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2022
successmatters:

They want the insecurity to spread, Delta, Edo and all of the south is their new target to burn down with the excuse of unknown gunmen.
We know
But their tenure will soon come to an end
We are their greatest fear
They fear us more than they fear their gods
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by triple996(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2022
IBOS CHAI grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Kalashnikov49: 10:02am On May 18, 2022
NNAMDI KANU na confirmed person. All sacrifices made concerning him are worth it.

Deborah was killed and the Sokoto State government hasn't even commensurated with the Family.
The suspects are charged with "endangering public peace"..instead of murder.
The killers have 32 lawyers representing them..imagine!!

3weeks now, and those kidnapped in the train are still in captivity. But all their focus is SE!!

Nnamdi Kanu foretold all these things and it has come to pass...now i ask...

for a man that foretold all these is any sacrifice tooo much?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Felimax(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2022
successmatters:

Logically speaking you just said "we
want the insecurity to spread, Delta, Edo and all of the south is our new target to burn down with the excuse of unknown gunmen".

It's our craft!
When you get apprehended you will come back to frame the government that they are killing innocent citizens. It's your craft!

Old tricks!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by successmatters(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

want the insecurity to spread, Delta, Edo and all of the south is our new target to burn down with the excuse of unknown gunmen".

It's our craft!
When you get apprehended you will come back to frame the government that they are killing innocent citizens. It's your craft!

Old tricks!

Sorry, I don't reply people who doesn't have sense.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Kalashnikov49: 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Go skool una no gree na to interpret nonsense una sabi.
angry

Felimax:

It's our craft!

Old tricks!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Felimax(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Go skool una no gree na to interpret nonsense una sabi.
angry

You that went to school is struggling to write in simple and correct pidgin.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Felimax(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2022
successmatters:

Sorry, I don't reply people who doesn't have sense.

Yes, I don't have sense because I have stripped your thoughts naked for the world to see.

In trying not to reply me you ignorantly responded to my submission.

It's my craft!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by Kalashnikov49: 10:18am On May 18, 2022
You be real ----- as i write for pidgin na bad thing...
Fade comot for hia...English teacher...useless illiterate...spits

Felimax:

You that went to school is struggling to write in simple and correct pidgin.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2022
[s]
ozoebuka1:
Any update about the court case?... If you have any update please drop it here. We can't me wasting away at home without getting any update about our sacrifices undecided undecided undecided
[/s]

Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by ozoebuka1(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:
[s][/s]
Oga, I created this thread for solely information concerning Nnamdi kanu's Abuja court case which I think is the right thing to do...

I'm not here to make jokes or throw insults. The whole south east is on standstill; the rich, the poor and the wealthy. All of us are indoor and I think courtesy demands we know what's actually happening in Abuja since the court had decided to make it a secret court trial.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Court Case by 1878ii: 6:41am On May 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
IBOS CHAI grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Be Peter Obi's Running Mate? / I Rejected A Christian Running Mate Because Of Competence: Tinubu / 2023: 10 Reasons Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.