Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) (94510 Views)

Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by goody234: 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Anything to stay away from Nigerian broke men is highly welcome!!!

God, let my own American guy locate me and ask for my number too! Amen!

Yeye girl as if you have any money yourself ..i dont think you are even fine like her ...Hungry mindset and naija girls
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her replying his chats like almost immediately, in fact I see her chatting him first. If he were a Nigerian she'd take a minimum of 3 days to read his message then another 3 days to reply. We Africans are our own problem.

This I have seen.

Abeg did you see them Marry ?
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
goody234:

Yeye girl as if you have any money yourself ..i dont think you are even fine like her ...Hungry mindset and naija girls
Why are you this pained?? Abi are you a broke man??

For your information, I'm way too beautiful than her okay!!
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Bbbw: 8:21pm On May 18, 2022
Really
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
He looks like he could swallow her whole.
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Larrygaga1: 8:30pm On May 18, 2022
hahahaha wahala no dey finish

i get better sure plug ; to carry blow..che ck my signature
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by goody234: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why are you this pained?? Abi are you a broke man??

For your information, I'm way too beautiful than her okay!!

Lol not pained at all and for your information i am not broke at all .. i doubt you are finer than the girl ..prove it
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
I sorry for any guy wey him babe tell am say she be video vixen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Dickjo(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
Nerogaming01:
See the kind HUGE man wey you dey give number to sad

Be like say your rubber band na red color o undecided

but why are u admayarin a body guaurd man...are u gay sir??(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
Rahkman:
e go shock u say na small prick him carry, plus never underestimate small girls dem fit fùck you to coma
lol. Smallish babes get mind oooi grin
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by KMblake: 2:20am On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
e go shock u say na small prick him carry, plus never underestimate small girls dem fit fùck you to coma

I agree with you �, Fear guys with slim body, na down there their weight and height dey oh… I’ve never seen a chubby guy with long n big dick, it’s rare
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:46am On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Their exchange was captured in a video that later trended online. In the clip shared on Instagram by Samklef.

The lady who appeared to be one of the video vixens, was seen typing out what many assumed to be her phone number into the phone that was given to her by the bodyguard

Funny enough,she has a serious boyfriend grin
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:47am On May 19, 2022
Shyne that thing.... D guy don hard already sef cheesy

Video vixens & runz
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2022
Amotekun777:
Of course, we all know she must be Yam-legger grin

Hmmm. so tinubu teeth don clean reach like this?
Na hypo him de use?
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 19, 2022
ukaface:
how she take do prostitution now??

I am sorry, didn't know she was your sister.
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Charx122: 8:43am On May 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Their exchange was captured in a video that later trended online. In the clip shared on Instagram by Samklef.

The lady who appeared to be one of the video vixens, was seen typing out what many assumed to be her phone number into the phone that was given to her by the bodyguard

Babe God don carry your helper come use it wisely.. to eXcape!!
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2022
Dickjo:

but why are u admayarin a body guaurd man...are u gay sir??(no oofenese) angry

Yeah.

Yes I am gay.

Are you?
Re: American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Op no kill me I beg
OK sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.