Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu (23436 Views)

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Tbbt3: 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
Drama
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
Nigeria is on her kneels begging for what has already been shared.

Useless government. Useless Nation

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Okobola146: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
Built2last:
The drama continues.

One thing i know is that Nigeria will not remain one forever.

it will come sooner than expected

APC has plan to hand over to another Northerner in 2023.

That's when the eyes of Southern leaders will clear.

They have no regard for any southern politicians because they are bootlickers
spot on. Please increase the volume so that Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and others can hear you at the back
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Mystic216: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
You hate Mazi Nnamdi kanu but You love Nelson Mandela �

You hate kanu's IPOB but u love Mandela's ANC �

You Hate kanu's ESN but You love Mandela's Umkhonto we sizwe �

You are not just daft , there's more to ur daftness �

3 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Freelance363: 1:21pm On May 18, 2022
Like i said before,FG has nothing on MNK. The only problem they have is figuring out how to deal with the shame of defeat.
MNK must be freed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ukahrawah: 1:22pm On May 18, 2022
A govt that can't find a grazing route gazzett for almost 8 years?

What do they know about charges....?

Taaaaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by onuman: 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
Insecurity:
BREAKING: Court strikes out FG’s amended charge against Kanu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/18/court-strikes-out-fgs-amended-charge-against-kanu/

FGN acting more than God.

FGN is against agitation for restoration of Biafra.
FGN is believed to be against zoning of the presidency between the north and the south to enable an Igbo succeed President Buhari.

FGN is fielding charges after charges against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for leading the agitation for restoration of Biafra.
This FGN is acting as if it's above God.
Agitation for a new country from an existing country is no offence anywhere else in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by rebirthkennedy: 1:27pm On May 18, 2022
humberjade:
All nah script, I doubt if this Buhari administration will release NK before the general elections next year. And considering the fact that he jumped bail the first time, it will be difficult for any Judge to sanction his bail appeals anytime soon, the court will keep adjourning the case to buy time. I really do hope I am wrong.

The plan is to keep both him and Igboho incarcerated and silent until this govt leaves. Know this and know peace.

KANU didn't jump bail for your information
Nigerian army invaded his home in afara ukwu abia State so he has to run for his dear life

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by QuotaSystem: 1:27pm On May 18, 2022
humberjade:
All nah script, I doubt if this Buhari administration will release NK before the general elections next year. And considering the fact that he jumped bail the first time, it will be difficult for any Judge to sanction his bail appeals anytime soon, the court will keep adjourning the case to buy time. I really do hope I am wrong.

The plan is to keep both him and Igboho incarcerated and silent until this govt leaves. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Wchris(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
They have nothing against him. They are just delaying his freedom

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by pquaver(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Only read would have save all this ipob terrorists the stress of future heart attacks. But unfortunately ipob terrorists cannot read and understand. See the celebrates nonsense..
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Uncletony(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2022
Nnamdi kanu is greater than false prophet Mohammed (SAW)

3 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by LordKushmann(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
humberjade:

In your opinion, do you think that's best for the country?

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Billygee2u: 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Built2last:
The drama continues.

One thing i know is that Nigeria will not remain one forever.

it will come sooner than expected

APC has plan to hand over to another Northerner in 2023.

That's when the eyes of Southern leaders will clear.

They have no regard for any southern politicians because they are bootlickers
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Billygee2u: 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Successionist:
They should release Kanu, the Fulani government has no case against him..
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by techWriter3: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
They should announcement somebody, the Fulani goverment been no prosecution against him
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Ebubu3: 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
This one go pain afonja descendant naptu2 grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
doublecross:
go and place your advert somewhere else! You said it is well as if you even care about the topic! Be gone!

Do you ever think nairaland is your papa's compound?.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ezegold4we: 2:42pm On May 18, 2022
The Fulani government should use common sense if they have any and release Nnamdi Kalu,if not I see Both IPOB, ESN, Ohaneze and all igbo's placing a one week sit at home on election week during presidential election in 2023, and if that happens, it's a 100% automatic and undeniable referendum Before United Nations and The rest of the world.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by humberjade: 2:42pm On May 18, 2022
LordKushmann:

Absolutely not, but that doesn't mean we should shy away from the obvious truth. Both men are thorns in the flesh of this administration, they will do everything to keep them silent. Isn't their antics obvious?
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Smoke55: 2:43pm On May 18, 2022
The struggle continue..
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by humberjade: 2:46pm On May 18, 2022
rebirthkennedy:

KANU didn't jump bail for your information
Nigerian army invaded his home in afara ukwu abia State so he has to run for his dear life

I understand, but would these judges see it same way? Most of them are corrupt, hence they won't want to step on powerful toes. They know how vindictive this govt can be
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ceejayluv(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2022
Balkan:
They don't have any case against this prophet of God.
Release the Prophet to store peace in Nigeria.
The More you detain him the more sympathy keeps growing.

Effort to make the people Turn against him and IPOB is a tall order ,
I don't see it happening. Majority of Igbos love him. 90%
5% don't hate him but are afraid of his ways because they don't want war.
The rest 5% just hate his guts

Majority of on line hate against Nnamdi Kanu is state sponsored.
on the grand in the East, he is the holiest and the only person that can talk and people listen.

Government should be smart about this and use wisdom

Laughable.... Prophet Indeed.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ceejayluv(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
The Fulani government should use common sense if they have any and release Nnamdi Kalu,if not I see Both IPOB, ESN, Ohaneze and all igbo's placing a one week sit at home on election week during presidential election in 2023, and if that happens, it's a 100% automatic and undeniable referendum Before United Nations and The rest of the world.
There's a process of getting referendum from the UN. Not the bullshit you wrote up there
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ceejayluv(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2022
LordKushmann:

The incitement to violence and restrictions to Rights of movement isn't the best for the country as well
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Oksman(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2022
Insecurity:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/18/court-strikes-out-fgs-amended-charge-against-kanu/

This goes to prove that this guy may be released or Justice Nyako is sympathetic to the accused. Still counting 6+8 how many are left? The prosecution counsel team are grossly incompetent legally. That's my personal assessment.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by chigbokingsley(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
Does this imply MNK has no charge against him?
Insecurity:

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
When Buhari said about 5 years ago that the judiciary is his biggest problem many of us couldn't understand what he meant.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by IMAliyu(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
I'm surprised that the Nigerian judiciary isn't rolling over for the FG.
I guess there really is a separation of powers between the branches of government.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:33pm On May 18, 2022
Balkan:
They don't have any case against this prophet of God.
Release the Prophet to store peace in Nigeria.
The More you detain him the more sympathy keeps growing.

Effort to make the people Turn against him and IPOB is a tall order ,
I don't see it happening. Majority of Igbos love him. 90%
5% don't hate him but are afraid of his ways because they don't want war.
The rest 5% just hate his guts

Majority of on line hate against Nnamdi Kanu is state sponsored.
on the grand in the East, he is the holiest and the only person that can talk and people listen.

Government should be smart about this and use wisdom

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Probably the same 5% that voted for Buhari in 2015! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.