Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,544 members, 7,833,754 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" (33561 Views)

IPOB Finally Bows To BUHARI. / Unknown gunmen are doing our job IPOB finally opens up PHOTOS / Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Joeyzinho: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
naptu2:
Dear Kalashnikov49,

I have posted about all the things that you listed and I will post about Ipob too. I decide what I want to post on Nairaland, nobody else decides for me. I will post about Ipob and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about it except rant and rave.

Thank you. smiley

Ignore "it" bro. I am shocked at the number of ipob apologists roaming the pages of nairaland. Either they are semi illiterates or they are paid to support Ipob. Because it's so disheartening seeing some folks deny the fact and go as far as attacking anyone against Ipob.

I pray this evil called ipob does not visit them or their families.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Let me tell you something you don't know today. It will be easier for you to get your Biafra than be taken seriously ever again in this country.
When you say seriously...

Let there be a referendum, let's know how it turns out.

Remember
Kosovo, Scotland, South Sudan, Eritrea, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East Timor, to mention but a few?

Nigeria is run by a fraudulent document called the 1999 Constitution.

The Lawan led senate said they can't give us a new constitution and you are here exposing your ignorance?

It doesn't matter. But when the time comes you will never remember you wrote this on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
How is that my business? If dem like make dem use themselves prepare egusi soup....awon confused people
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
mcdokwe:
The main problem is government's indolence in all this.

IPOB or not, a crime is a crime, what efforts is the government making to tackle insecurity in Nigeria as a whole?

But by attributing all crimes to IPOB and handing off, government and of the people have giving up on fighting crime.

Going forward, individuals may claim membership of IPOB and openly commit Perry crimes and get away with it because obviously, IPOB -linked crimes can not be investigated with the view to arresting individual perpetrators and serving them justice.

We have had no government in Nigeria the past 7 years. Even military and police get slaughtered and the government does nothing.
Buhari/Osinbajo is a CURSE to Nigeria.
They have destroyed this country and weakened our military.
Even, small african countries make jokes out of Nigeria.
We have a terrorist sympathizer and religious bigot as a president of the largest black country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Zeezenho: 3:47pm On May 18, 2022
onuman:

They are not IPOB people burning towns and disabling cities in the east.

Unknown gunmen are doing those things. They dont mind if the whole of the SE grinds to a halt, hunger kills children and the aged. How can an Igbo be enforcing sit at home he knows is anti people?

Sit at home is not anti people. Sit at home and be safe simple.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2022
Sit at home Nobi war it shows ur with the mass and remember nobody is forcing you not to sit at home u can open ur business if u care grin
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
@jrusky..you sound enlightened and its heartwarming if you really are. But take your submissions and keep in the records folder of your phone...i dont need this undue distraction...Thank You.

Thank you. Then don't quote me again pls.

Thanks once more. No offense.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by HeroicMeastro: 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:
Hmm

UGM is not ESN/IPOB

Their spokesperson has made it clear times without number since inception.

All you propaganda mongers should continue bribing and creating the impression that they are one and the same people.

All your plans will fail woefully in the end.
All of them are Igbo terrorist
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by HeroicMeastro: 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
naptu2:
BONARIO NNAGS @bonario89

https://twitter.com/bonario89/status/1526533451654082562
Terrorist at work
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Ishilove: 4:14pm On May 18, 2022
naptu2:
Dear Kalashnikov49,

I have posted about all the things that you listed and I will post about Ipob too. I decide what I want to post on Nairaland, nobody else decides for me. I will post about Ipob and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about it except rant and rave.

Thank you. smiley
Preach, baby boy!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by NaijaCars4sale: 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by donbenie(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB,Your Urchins have finally turned Igboland to Somalia..
Are you not entertained!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by paramakina202: 4:48pm On May 18, 2022
SensualMan:
Not IPOB but miscreants in ur community using the name of IPOB.
You are not wise.

You are right Igbos and Miscreants are like 5&6.miscreants is ipob and ipob is Miscreants.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by mbos: 5:04pm On May 18, 2022
SmartGeneral:
shocked

Simon Ekpa is a terrorist and a bast.ard which needs to be extradited to Nigeria for proper drilling. You can keep enjoying utmost peace, freedom and Seren environment in another man's country, and be inciting violence in Nigeria and Igbo land... IGBOS think! Think!! Ayotollah komeni led the Iranian revolution from exile in France 1979...Iranian king Shar was toppled and fled to exile

Meanwhile @op, pictures of the said burning of police station and police patrol vans or adonbelivit.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Joeyfizzo: 5:25pm On May 18, 2022
Very gud ... All of u calling them DSS will feel them one by one....dis is just d beginning
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by ufotunang: 5:27pm On May 18, 2022
I said it... dialogue with the federal government and IPOB will solve this IPOB issues...no problem without a solution.. when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers...how long will the South East continue like this
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by stanluiz(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
pple like nnags have been supporting Ipob... They created the monsters
bonario nnags is from where ?
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Watinani(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
This is just the beginning. When Boko Haram hit north, you were all laughing and mocking them.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by GreenArrow1(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2022
The Igbos are a brave people. Always ready and willing to kill their own in other spite another person.
Such bravery is rare. They must be commended.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by InoGetJoy: 7:03pm On May 18, 2022
SmartGeneral:
shocked

Simon Ekpa is a terrorist and a bast.ard which needs to be extradited to Nigeria for proper drilling. You can keep enjoying utmost peace, freedom and Seren environment in another man's country, and be inciting violence in Nigeria and Igbo land... IGBOS think! Think!!

Meanwhile @op, pictures of the said burning of police station and police patrol vans or adonbelivit.
I firmly believe that Simon Ekpa is being used by the Nigerian government to indict IPOB. Only MNK can bring total control but the government doesn't want to release him because they need IPOB to be totally demonised.
For one, IPOB has cancelled the sit-at-home but this Ekpa guy is still pushing for it. Also, the way the Nigerian government was shouting about MNK but have gone silent about this Ekpa guy.
Something doesn't add up
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by GreenArrow1(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I firmly believe that Simon Ekpa is being used by the Nigerian government to indict IPOB. Only MNK can bring total control but the government doesn't want to release him because they need IPOB to be totally demonised.
For one, IPOB has cancelled the sit-at-home but this Ekpa guy is still pushing for it. Also, the way the Nigerian government was shouting about MNK but have gone silent about this Ekpa guy.
Something doesn't add up

You need scientific calculator to do more calculations. This one no enter
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by od501: 7:24pm On May 18, 2022
naptu2:
BONARIO NNAGS @bonario89

https://twitter.com/bonario89/status/1526533451654082562

Nigerians are the easiest people to fool. Why aren't anybody asking this twitter handler why he get to know the people that burnt his village are IPOB members?

Why will all the violence start when IPOB started gaining international attention?

Indeed, we go to school looking dumber.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2022
stanluiz:
bonario nnags is from where ?
go to his house and ask him
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by anungangampu: 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
Tbbt3:
Freedom is not served on a platter.. I burst out laughing Whenever I hear Igbo elites say things like want freedom but i don't like IPOB
How can Ipob give u freedom with some dimwits in their rank. Have you even seen igbos become successful with violence or any Igbo man that became successful by killing fellow igbos. Whatever protection igbo have is desecrated by same Ipob seeking for your freedom.
Rubbish
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by UnabashedIPOB: 8:18pm On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
UnabashedIPOB,Your Urchins have finally turned Igboland to Somalia..
Are you not entertained!! cheesy

A very useful IDIOT indeed!
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by donbenie(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

A very useful IDIOT indeed!
Next week loading!! cheesy
Another 3 days!!
Keep it up!!
By the time you are through!!
Somalia go be Paradise!!
Fleedom Fighters.. grin
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by IamAuntyOnion(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:
Lol...
They use gun to collect the guns given to your local vigilante and ordered them to patrol without guns?

The local vigilante must be made up of bunch of cowards and they have no business being with guns in the first place...
gun pass gun
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by toofit007: 9:07pm On May 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm ... Ipob is gradually turning into a hydra-headed monster
this is just the beginning. Give them a date for referendum or watch them destroy the zoo called Nigeria beyond repair.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by toofit007: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
anungangampu:
How can Ipob give u freedom with some dimwits in their rank. Have you even seen igbos become successful with violence or any Igbo man that became successful by killing fellow igbos. Whatever protection igbo have is desecrated by same Ipob seeking for your freedom.
Rubbish
keep on blowing grammar, if you think you can stop this moving train, your head go enter into it.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by UnabashedIPOB: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
Next week loading!! cheesy
Another 3 days!!
Keep it up!!
By the time you are through!!
Somalia go be Paradise!!
Fleedom Fighters.. grin

I understand that you're pained, that's okay. Get ready because there are more pains coming to you.
Re: Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" by Leomalli47: 6:06am On May 19, 2022
WHETHER IPOB OR ESN....[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.