Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt (2454 Views)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Upliftment101: 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, told a Federal High Court, Abuja that he has been a fan of Liverpool Football Club from childhood.

Kanu, who disclosed this when Justice Binta Nyako jokingly asked him his favourite football team, said Liverpool F.C. had been his club since he was seven.

The development occurred when Kanu’s lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome, SAN, complained that the Department of State Services (DSS) had not been allowing him and other counsel enough time to meet with the IPOB leader whenever they visit him in detention.

Justice Binta, who reminded Ozekhome that he had once thanked the DSS in open court for procuring an orthopedic mattress, pillow and others for his client, said she had already ordered that the security outfit should give Kanu moderate treatment and care while in detention like food, clothing, medicare, etc.

Then Nyako turned to Kanu and said despite her order for him to change his clothes, the IPOB leader continued to put on the same milk-colour designers wear.

The judge said though Kanu, on his on accord, keeps coming into the court with the same attire, she saw him in the media with another clothes.

The judge then jokingly said she was a Liverpool F.C. fan and asked Ozekhome if he was also a fan of a football club, and the senior lawyer answered in affirmative.

He said he was also a fan of Liverpool F.C.

Nyako then asked Kanu if he was a fan of Chelsea Football Club going by the designers clothes he keeps wearing to court.

“What is you team?” she asked.

Kanu gently stood up in the dock and said: “My team is Liverpool even from age of seven”.

The judge then told the DSS legal director who was in court to always allow Kanu to watch the matches of his favourite football club.

“You must allow the defendant to watch the matches any day they are playing,” she said, adding that she was going to make an order to that effect.

The DSS official, however, said his office had always given him access to watch television.(NAN)

Source: https://gazettengr.com/im-liverpool-not-chelsea-fan-nnamdi-kanu-tells-judge/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by okeysoninv: 1:23pm On May 18, 2022
hahahaha they should build house for him there , bring his wife and children too. his new home is now dss cell. God bless binta nyako.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by triple996(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2022
Sit at home continues grin

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Cubalabloo(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2022
You are in chains while your club is busy dominating club football. Sorry you won't see your club lift the European cup against Madrid. So so sorry bro. Shit is so weired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Penguin2: 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
Kanu has become a Pandora Box.

Keeping him is problem.

Releasing him is problem.

Now they keep amending and reamending charges like illiterates.

Nigeria is truly a zoo.

Kanu will never walk alone!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
YNWA...This Nnamdi Kanu keeps making things beautiful everyday!!!..To imagine BINTA NYAKO is now becoming more compassionate even after ICC tell am something.......IF YOU KNOW ..YOU KNOW!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
Afonja Vultures have landed....as always ontime!!

okeysoninv:
hahahaha they should build house for him there , bring his wife and children too. his new home is now dss cell. God bless binta nyako.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Its paining you Badly...E DEY PAIN YOU MERCILESSLY!!!..NTOOOOR!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

triple996:
Sit at home continues grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by AntiBMC(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
Imagine that. They have nothing against this man...just holding him there. This hearing, they asking him about football club...next hearing, they should ask him how he bangs his wife. Rvbbish!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Oplomo: 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
Justice Nyako truly admires Ohamadike but she must stick to orders from above to keep him in DSS facility while the abokey jihadist lawyers amend, re-amend, pro-amend, and counter-amend charges like bumbling illiterates for the comedy of rest of the sane world who laughs at their judicial foolery.

**In dokubo's meme voice** funny people. grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:40pm On May 18, 2022
Your head get oil...she like the guy and she knows he is not a terrorist. Its only IGBO haters and Afonja with Almajiri affiliates that hate the MAN and his beliefs but are comfortable with BOKO-HARAM,FULANI HERDSMEN,BANDITS,ISWAP etc..

Nnamdi Kanu has really exposed this shyt contraption for those who have eyes and brains. EVEN zombies are becoming woke!!

Oplomo:
Justice Nyako truly admires Ohamadike but she must stick to orders from above to keep him in DSS facility while abokey jihadist lawyers Amend, reamend, pro-amend, coub

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by okeysoninv: 1:43pm On May 18, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja Vultures have landed....as always ontime!!

you can rant and wail till Jesus come. we move !!!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by LibertyRep: 1:43pm On May 18, 2022
This Judge self na cruise woman.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by an0daGuy: 1:44pm On May 18, 2022
Chai shocked

The judge directed that MNK should be given double preferential treatment and a wide screen 4k HDTV plus full DSTV subscription in his chambers grin

To become a freedom fighter don dey hungry me I swear lol

Not the igboho type sha oh lipsrsealed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:47pm On May 18, 2022
Deliberate anguish.....you will cry blood

okeysoninv:
you can't rant and wail till Jesus come. we move !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Kalashnikov49: 1:48pm On May 18, 2022
You wicked!!!

an0daGuy:
Chai shocked

The judge directed that MNK should be given double preferential treatment and a wide screen 4k HDTV plus full DSTV subscription in his chambers grin

To become a freedom fighter don dey hungry me I swear lol

Not the igboho type sha oh lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Richy4(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2022
No wonder he wasn't walking alone cheesy
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by caesymore(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
Liverpool , Nice taste Nwa Chineke ... would have been disappointed if he said Man U.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by MMWandali: 1:52pm On May 18, 2022
No wonder he never walks alone

YNWA

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by AbaLion: 1:56pm On May 18, 2022
Look at his shapeless flàthead. Buhari is not releasing this idiot till he leaves office. All these court formalities is like throwing a bunch of banana at a monkey.

-Lion
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On May 18, 2022
Even Kanu is afraid of leaving jail... IPOB is even out of his hands
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Elliot2(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:
Look at his shapeless flàthead. Buhari is not releasing this idiot till he leaves office. All these court formalities is like throwing a bunch of banana at a monkey.

-Lion
9japig, get sense for once na, haba!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by BUSINESSMAN2: 2:12pm On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:

-Lion
kalu in even in prison lives a better life that you. Imagine sleeping on an orthopedic foam in prison. Has any of your family member ever slept on that wonderful mattress lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Uteghe(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
Waooo. Buhari loves Kanu so much. Ndigbo for Buhari,Buhari for Ndigbo. Alaigbo kwenu!!!
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:03pm On May 18, 2022
Cownu go die for prison

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:03pm On May 18, 2022
It's official!

Liverpool is now the club of mkpurumiri guzzling Vagina slicers
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by techWriter3: 3:11pm On May 18, 2022
stand at residence persists
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by jmoore(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
Liverpool don't associate with terrorists!!
Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by jlinkd78(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Kanu has become a Pandora Box.

Keeping him is problem.

Releasing him is problem.

Now they keep amending and reamending charges like illiterates.

Nigeria is truly a zoo.

Kanu will never walk alone!

Nkea atoomu pieces

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by wiseone28: 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
Hope he won't bring bad luck to my sweet club.

YNWA.

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Oksman(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

Your comment is hipocritical. You are rather uncomfortable with the the Judge's disposition towards the accused. Be smart next time because you have never wished that such will happen.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been A Liverpool F.C. Fan From Childhood, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Courtt by Oksman(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2022
grin grin
BUSINESSMAN2:
kalu in even in prison lives a better life that you. Imagine sleeping on an orthopedic foam in prison. Has any of your family member ever slept on that wonderful mattress lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Joins The SE/SS Bigwigs Who Are Opposed To Obi's Ambition / Photo Of LP Rally And Photo Of What Miscreants Posted / INEC Re-addresses The Result Of Amowo Odofin LGA In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.