Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? (78587 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by AutoBodyParts(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2022
Nne get used to it. People love to naked and free when at home. I do love being naked at home

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:26am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
With apologies to this fellow, I make this complaint.

Please, how can I handle this situation I found myself in this shared room.

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.
I know the weather is hot but hey... we need to show some decency here.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

I empathize with you Op. I have being in such situation and it’s truly disgusting when a gender same as you does. If you talk to her about it, she will talk to her friends about it and they’d think you are a lesbian. So don’t try it and such people with such irritating habit don’t ever change. The annoying thing about them is that they would never find an apartment of their own, they will now come and inconvenience you with their badly behaved selves. No home training. My advise to you Op, is to move out and get a place of your own. If you must have a roommate, ask the room mate, if they sleep naked. And it seems to me this dirty habit of theirs is copied not from secondary school, but mostly in the Universities. If you do it, you had better change, especially for females.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2022
mrlycan:
Put off....I don't get it..Why? She has all you have..So whats putting you off... Maybe you are a religious person. if thats the case.....Case closed

So you are comfortable with seeing a naked man walk about your front every day with a shrimp or long rod for a penis and saggy balls just because you both posses the same genitals? You must be gay then.

Just because you love the sight of naked women, doesn’t mean women love the sight of naked women.

Please apply reasoning and adult common sense here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Henz81: 11:26am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.? This might be early stages of lesbianism, just be careful before she rape you.

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by farady(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2022
The number of peeps viewing this thread though, na wa.

OP, find courage to talk to her calmly or you can partition with a curtain and have peace with a clear head.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
So you are comfortable with seeing a naked man walk about your front every day with a shrimp or long rod for a penis and saggy balls just because you both posses the same genitals? You must be gay then.

Just because you love the sight of naked women, doesn’t mean women love the sight of naked women.

Please apply reasoning and adult common sense here.

As in, is it that hard? This is the main reason I only stayed in the female hostel in my 100L. I hate to share bed with a fellow female, let alone seeing your nakèdness all day. Sometimes I go to a tailor’s shop and they expect me to just strip to my panties in the name of testing clothe. In the full glare of almost 10 women.

Because we have the same parts, I should have to see yours all day? For what exactly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by seanwilliam(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2022
If I were you , I go kuku ma relax dey enjoy the show of free pussy and yansh. Provided she’s not smelling ; one day go be one day, she go grab your yansh and lick you grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by GloriousGbola: 11:31am On May 19, 2022
Unfortunately you can never fully tell what people will be like until you live with them.

It is actually disrespecting and disregarding boundaries - but if a person is not properly raised, they will be unable to understand.

Maybe if you arrange for some unexpected male visitors to barge in every once in a while your flatmate will get the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Jhenny(f): 11:32am On May 19, 2022
mrlycan:
But you can go naked having premarital sex...abeg leave forming...... The same unclothedness of your body that you see everyday is now doing u skoin skoin, tell us the truth, she get banging body. No dey lie

Apologies, but you sound like a child or an adult with a child's brain. If you think everyone engages in pre-marital sex, then you need to change your circle. Banging body, What's that?, Perverted soul. You are obviously a teenager because the only think in the minds of many of you is sex and nothing else. Kid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Albertone(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

As in, is it that hard? This is the main reason I only stayed in the female hostel in my 100L. I hate to share bed with a fellow female, let alone seeing your nakèdness all day. Sometimes I go to a tailor’a shop and they expect me to just strip to my panties in the name of testing clothe. In the full glare of almost 10 women.

Because we have the same parts, I should have to see yours all day? For what exactly?

You didn't grow up among female siblings,right?
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Asianjollof007: 11:33am On May 19, 2022
If she pays for the apartment in full, you have no right to complain but you can try to convince her. Do it jovially, just tell her to reduce the way she goes unclad. She should try to at least wear pants, i know she would comport.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by ezugegere(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2022
Invite your boyfriend to the house... at least once every week
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

My females siblings do not go about the house nakèd. Don’t assume it is the standard in every home with females.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Albertone(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2022
Jhenny:
Apologies, but you sound like a child or an adult with a child's brain. If you think everyone engages in pre-marital sex, then you need to change your circle. Banging body, What's that?, Perverted soul. You are obviously a teenager because the only think in the minds of many of you is sex and nothing else. Kid

The only ladies in Nigeria that don't engage in premarital sex are my sisters and two other girls like that.

Okay not to be sarcastic,you need to know how many people engage in premarital sex these days.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:37am On May 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Get used to it. In life we have to learn to tolerate and compromise on certain issues. When I was in the hostel, some girls can walk from the ground floor to the top floor, butt naked. I found it jarring at first, but I learned to remove my eyes and ignore. When your roomie strips, mentally blank out her nudity and keep your eyes firmly away from her body. In time you will adjust because the human mind can stretch and adjust far beyond our expectations.
Get used to what? Get used to mediocrity . If you have nothing reasonable to say. Femme la bouche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Albertone(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

My females siblings do not go about the house nakèd. Don’t assume it is the standard in every home with females.

Okay.I judged based on my own home.
My sisters shared same room while growing.They sometimes shared same wears and change in the presence of each other.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by trippleKAY(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2022
Michelle55:
Lol, the person behind this moniker is a clown no be lie cheesy
See as I just dey laugh as she dey describe how her roomie take open yarnsh waaaaa grin
Follow her open too nau and if you ain't cool with it, have a polite conversation with her, and who knows you guys might find a common ground.
Tbh, there's nothing wrong in walking unclad in the presence of a fellow lady. I guess that's how she is and she's been free with you.
im very sure the said lady is very endowed (front or back) she's then intimidating her with her own small ass. Trust me that's what's happening. She's only being jealous.
That's women for u.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

Okay.I judged based on my own home.
My sisters share same room while growing.They sometimes shared same wears and change in the presence of each other.

That is different from moving about naked all day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2022
Every body just want to post on NL what do you want us to do now
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Pootle: 11:45am On May 19, 2022
so this made front page
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Ikea81: 11:47am On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Yes. A bed space was what I ended up getting as a matter of urgency.

Once you feel a sweet sensation on your nipples while sleeping, omo no wake up o. Enjoy am like that
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Asianjollof007: 11:48am On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

I'm a guy, i grew up in the midst of my siblings. We are all male, i hate going naked in their presence or them doing the same in my presence. No be everybody like am infact it's irritating, because we carry same organ no mean say i should get comfortable seeing long pricks all the time.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by folake4u(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2022
This reminds me of my University days.

The first time I visited my friend in the general hostel and slept over. She woke me up by 5am to go bathe. Normally, you can't use general bathrooms in a public school (for fear of infection cheesy). I went outside and saw 100 girls (all shapes and size) bathing close to each other. It looked really normal to them. I was embarrassed. I didn't spend up to 10mins bathing that morning.
It was even obvious that was my first time because I kept using one hand to pour water on my skin and the other hand to cover my privates. My friend laughed tire, the girls nearby laughed too.
That's the first and ONLY time I'd bathe publicly as an adult.

When I moved into a special hostel in school. The bathrooms were hygienic and my roommates had sense not to be walking upandan naked.
There was one girl opposite my room that always walked round the hostel Naked. Morning till Night. The porters have seen her body tire. The Chief Porter even came to talk to her one day, she nor send anybody papa.
The only time she dey wear cloth na if we dey go class.

I really got irritated.
It was too much abeg.

It's not a bad thing if one goes round the house in his/her birthday suit but it should be when the person is ALONE(living alone).
I find it cringey when people do that with other people around. At least "put some clothes on". angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by ordovicianonly(f): 11:50am On May 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Sometimes, learn to over look some things...
Don't always complain over every and all...
If you were living in a face me i face you compound, and there is a neighbor who likes going about naked, shey you will overlook and endure.... please try and see it that way...

So you think anyone one can go naked in a face me I face you house ? That is not possible ,you can only be naked in your room or personal space . Only a mad person will be naked publicly
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On May 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm a guy, i grew up in the midst of my siblings. We are all male, i hate going naked in their presence or them doing the same in my presence. No be everybody like am infact it's irritating, because we carry same organ no mean say i should get comfortable seeing long pricks all the time.

VERY IRRITATING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by CuteEmma(f): 11:54am On May 19, 2022
oceanized25:
My older room mate in school used to do this, especially when he want to sleep n he will be like that till the morning hours...I used to be irritated by it but later I stopped caring,fast forward to graduation and I am here,naked in the comfort of my room,replying about unclothedness...it's really a nakeding situation cool
Exactly. Before 2020, my living room doesn’t see my chest, and my room gan gan doesn’t see me without underwear for more than 20seconds, I change in the bathroom; but after living with some crazy folks for just 6months, the only thing that stops me from removing my clothes once I’m at home (indoors/outside) is trying not to make people uncomfortable. I even do it more than who I learnt it from; it’s like new found freedom grin
Funny enough, I never tried it once until I left there. The demons started when I left.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by bigtt76(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2022
Whisper to her that her clit is ugly ...thank me later cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Interested?? shocked. Are you normal?

I'm saying something is pissing me off, you're saying I'm interested.. mhen! Your reasoning ehn?
That means if you go to NYSC girls camp you will run away. People come from different backgrounds and what seems abnormal to you is completely normal to others. In my house am mostly naked, even while typing this cheesy, doesn’t mean I’ll do it if I live with someone else but if that is normal to the person I guess I’ll just have to overlook it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by dettolgel: 12:02pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

We used to live peaceful as a community with little or no fabrics without any issue until the whitemen came and convinced us otherwise.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Asianjollof007: 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
pocohantas:

VERY IRRITATING.

Swears.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by OmoOshodi(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
K
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Ulunne777(f): 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
CuteEmma:
Exactly. Before 2020, my living room doesn’t see my chest, and my room gan gan doesn’t see me without underwear for more than 20seconds, I change in the bathroom; but after living with some crazy folks for just 6months, the only thing that stops me from removing my clothes once I’m at home (indoors/outside) is trying not to make people uncomfortable. I even do it more than who I learnt it from; it’s like new found freedom grin
Funny enough, I never tried it once until I left there. The demons started when I left.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.