Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? (78602 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / How Do I Handle My Landlord?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by decub: 12:05pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
With apologies to this fellow, I make this complaint.

Please, how can I handle this situation I found myself in this shared room.

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.
I know the weather is hot but hey... we need to show some decency here.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

That's just the way some people are and there's nothing you can do about it. She probably has stayed in such setting before so it has become her normal lifestyle.

Partition it up to lintel level if you can't live with it but thinking of partitioning, I hope it doesn't seem weird to her too.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Albertone(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm a guy, i grew up in the midst of my siblings. We are all male, i hate going naked in their presence or them doing the same in my presence. No be everybody like am infact it's irritating, because we carry same organ no mean say i should get comfortable seeing long pricks all the time.

It's true sha.
I'm the only male.
Since my childhood,no man has ever seen my unclothedness grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Zulu2022: 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
Wat was de nonsense u mean u did for the first time
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Fesco: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
There's nothing wrong in that since you guys are ladies. Haven't you stayed in a Dormitory before where you will see people move above stark naked? Fantastic lifestyle, please ignore you will get acclimatized soon.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Originalsly: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

No o. Not me. How will someone just come and open yansh in my presence and be going up and down the room.

If she does it and goes straight to bed, fine but she'll be up for some time like that before finally retiring to bed.
The first time I followed her to do it, it was straight to bed and I didn't get up again till Dawn.

Na wa o.

Let me ask .... first time meeting.... you in the parlor... she comes in the parlor smoking weed .... you light up a spliff and be smoking too..... but you always smoked alone... not in the presence of anyone. What impression would she have of you? Give me a reason why she should even think you're not ok with smoking.... or why she shouldn't smoke in your face?
You... first night was naked.... what message did you send? First impression counts. Next nite with panties?... then you want to add wrapper?... what's wrong with you?... in two weeks you be like Deeper Life? She's not giving you the chance to evolve to something she doesn't like. Then who knows... maybe what this is all about is she making sexual advances and you're not comfortable with it. A simple sheet screen can give the privacy you want... but you're choosing a board wall... isn't it to stop her from pouncing on you while asleep?
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
Majesty33:
To be candid, with time her body will start attracting the OP. So its not about female thing cos most females by nature, has 65 percent of attraction to their fellow females.
Rest, you have a flawed thinking. Indoor nudity is very common among females. My ex and her sisters are always unclad at home. My girlfriend too, it’s common! It doesn’t mean someone is trying to seduce anyone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by pacespot(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

I am someone who likes and respect peoples privacy and mine a lot and this was why it took me time to opt for a shared apartment until things got out of hand and I had to settle for it due to lack of sufficient funds.

The issue is about this fellow. The first night I got there, after a few mins she just went completely unclad. In my mind, I thought it was because she wanted to bathe, that she'll probably get into a nighty once she's done but to my surprise, she didn't. And the way she goes about unclad, bending in front of me is so disturbing. I feel like telling her to cover up a bit but I know I can't.

The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa... And its getting on my nerves.

This has got me wondering, so this is how this students leave their bodies anyhow?

I'm still trying to absorb everything about this new lifestyle because I've never seen such before. Though, when I was living alone, I used to go to sleep the way God created me. That is because I'm all alone. Not when someone is around. I can't

I asked the man in charge if I can put a partition, he said the fan would disturb it otherwise, I planned to call a capenter to come and partition my space. Its not too late. I might still get a mobile partition by weekend if I find something nice.

What do you think, fam.?

If you don't like it, just tell her please, why bringing the matter between you and your friend to nairaland?
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Ghoxt: 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Judging by your previous posts, you've been through a lot, but have learnt so little.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Pathokpo: 12:16pm On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota3:

Oh i see.

Sorry.

But i thought women were always comfortable with seeing each other's bodies cos of the way the act
Stop it it's not funny . Not everyone is comfortable with others being nude around them. It may even be that the said room mate is trying to seduce her cause the rate of lesbianism in our society is very alarming. You no know who be who. You have to be very careful and vigilant for you not to fall prey. Have heard of how numerous ladies were introduced into lesbian acts especially by roommates.
My advice to her is to look for a new apartment as soon as possible in order to avoid stories that touch the heart. My one cent.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Akalia(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

See warped reasoning.
What has shape got to do with someone not being decent in her appearance?

So because we are same sex, I should be perceiving nyansh nyansh everywhere in this heat??

Try and be reasonable in your thinking.
Hahaha. OP na now you talk your turn off. So her yansh dey smell ni?
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Eagba(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
Same sex, what's your problem Op? Or are you jealous of her shape? Please hit the gym and get into shape.
come wetin dey do una self, someone said she's not comfortable with her roommate goin unclad and una dey say maybe she's jealous or interested.

forget she say the lady go just bend waaa Tot.o go dey show for back, ehn! you forget say that thing dey smell?
what happened to just wearing something light n classy.

me as a guy, I can't stand a guy walking around in my space naked. it's repulsive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Heavensent01(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Yes. A bed space was what I ended up getting as a matter of urgency.

let a brother be visiting you once in a while and see if she won't coupled up

that babe might be a lesbian trying to seduce you, if you stay around I can be visiting, shebi she want to show dstv channel 47
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Asianjollof007: 12:20pm On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

It's true sha.
I'm the only male.
Since my childhood,no man has ever seen my unclothedness grin

Lucky you, my mom is the only woman in my family. I wish i have a female sibling even if it's one, i grew up in the midst of battalions. My eye see shege, we all look alike and almost same height. No privacy, they have access to your things without your permission. We fight taya.. Walahi, e no easy!
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Pathokpo: 12:28pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Interested?? shocked. Are you normal?

I'm saying something is pissing me off, you're saying I'm interested.. mhen! Your reasoning ehn?
Abeg leave that werey. She don't know that not all I'd comfortable with others being nude around them. I remember when I was in uniben living in Hall three, there was this roommate of mine that used to pass me off with his big and wrinkled blokos especially after taking his bathe. Instead of the kolo to wear him clothes or boxers for where him take baff he go just enter inside room where about 12 grown men dey dey shake preen up and down. It so much passed me off to the point I gats cut chain follow am one day. What nonsense. My sister tell her your mind if she want vex make she vex but you gets put things straight make everyone know for that is what makes you an adult. But try as much as possible to be polite when doing it but if she want craze make you show her small madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Testimony1988(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2022
Endure till you get another accommodation.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by VirileNelly2420: 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Yes. A bed space was what I ended up getting as a matter of urgency.
In a situation like dis, compromise is just d key! U can't get everything d way u want it. U endure her, she endures u.
But if u guys are in good talking terms, I mean, more friendly, u can make her understand wot u feel. Maybe she would make some adjustments if she's d understanding type.

Try go abt it in a jest, ...so she won't misunderstand u.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Albertone(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Lucky you, my mom is the only woman in my family. I wish i have a female sibling even if it's one, i grew up in the midst of battalions. My eye see shege, we all look alike and almost same height. No privacy, they have access to your things without your permission. We fight taya.. Walahi, e no easy!
Hehehe reminds me of hostel life.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Raph3177(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

Interested?? shocked. Are you normal?

I'm not is pissing me off, you're saying I'm interested.. mhen! Your reasoning ehn?
Look I really don’t see what is pissing u off unless u are gay and seeing her unclothedness arouse u all through the night and makes u uncomfortable and u can’t have her cos she is a no go area.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Johnny147147: 12:38pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

U need a job
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:41pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

Lol When I was in the school na so we dey do ooo! I walk around that way even downstairs the hostel sef where we have shopping malls lol it’s a morning in female hostels.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by nurudeen181(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2022
Bleep her now.. if she no like am... she go adjust...
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by prophetfire: 12:49pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

. But that's your fellow woman na. So where's the problem here?
I see nothing in it.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Swagbag231(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

No o. Not me. How will someone just come and open yansh in my presence and be going up and down the room.

If she does it and goes straight to bed, fine but she'll be up for some time like that before finally retiring to bed.
The first time I followed her to do it, it was straight to bed and I didn't get up
again till Dawn.

Na wa o.
Madam it's like the thing they enter ur eye and u can't control urself , just grab am joor.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by AndSunGorilla: 12:55pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

O you too? Ta!
Hmmm, the confrontation part b as e get o. If you tell her now she might think you are jealous of her ikebe or bress, say because you no carry such assets and even call yours liability infact. D tin hard o.
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by DrDunamis(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

Funny!
Understanding is key.
I'm not in support of people who behave that way but as long as she's not dirty... no wahala...
Above all subtly talk to her...
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by teemac01(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:
The first night I did that nonsense but that was after the light was turned off but yesterday, mehn... I couldn't continue so I wore my panties and later covered up a bit with wrapper but she'll just come and open everything waaaa...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by blaquebelle: 1:22pm On May 19, 2022
I'm just like this. I'm now wondering how many of my roommates were bothered by me grin grin
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by lasisi69(f): 1:27pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

The first time I followed her to do it, it was straight to bed and I didn't get up again till Dawn.

Na wa o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2022
Channah1:

You know if I call her to order now, the next thing she'll remind me to go and rent a single room if I can't stay in a shared one. And how she's also paying for her space.
You already know that you have no right to call her to order... Just tolerate the whole stuff... If both of you end up in a fight... People will support her... At least reasonable people...

I remember my first time of being in a boarding school, I saw people even sharing one spoon meanwhile in my life I have never done that... I tried to keep to it for a while but at the end I joined them... Lol ... We may be four persons eating from the same bowl of cornflakes etc... For fairness , if it's just one fork that is there... We all we use it... First time I used fork to drink cornflakes and sometimes even garri... Get use to it... At least she hasn't started bringing a man to pound in front of you...
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by winner37(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2022
I hate having doggy style sex on the day time ,you know why ?
I don't want to see her ass hole ..

Sorry ..........back to the drawing board...

Some girls are just like that ,they love going unclad without no shame .
My girl was trying to help her colleague in school due to this financial problem,this lady loves moving about with no panties no bra ,when my girl was like advising her ,she took it to hunger...

Two things involves.
1.. she has internal heat
2.. Rashes and bad fouls...
Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by kayperry: 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Get used to it. In life we have to learn to tolerate and compromise on certain issues. When I was in the hostel, some girls can walk from the ground floor to the top floor, butt naked. I found it jarring at first, but I learned to remove my eyes and ignore. When your roomie strips, mentally blank out her nudity and keep your eyes firmly away from her body. In time you will adjust because the human mind can stretch and adjust far beyond our expectations.

Re: This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? by Malawian(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
Pictures or....
Channah1:

What do you think, fam.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.