Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV (1401 Views)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Benard Ifeanyi: Ebonyi People In Diaspora Condemn Attack On APGA Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by jaybenugo: 7:28pm On May 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkvx_dqZImM

Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On live TV (Video)

Former Presidential spokesperson and TV anchor, Reuben Abati, clashed with Dr. Victor Oye, the National Chairman of APGA, on National TV this morning, IGBERETV reports.

Trouble started when Abati asked Mr. Oye to take full responsibility for the defamatory statements he made about another politician during the program.

Abati accused Mr. Oye of telling him to shut up. An angry Abati immediately expressed his displeasure, arguing that Mr. Oye has no right to talk to him like that. Oye however denied telling Abati to shut up.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420262/reuben-abati-rants-apga-chairman-victor-oye-asking-shut-live-tv-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Illuminatiship(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
The most painful thing you can do to me is slapping me and telling me to shut up in public,I fit drink your blood if you try am.
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by martin123: 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
Why will you tell him to keep quiet
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
What a rude politician..why tell him to shit up?..
The interviewer got angry tho..it was hilarious..
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Illuminatiship:
The most painful thing you can do to me is slapping me and telling me to shut up in public,I fit drink your blood if you try am.

Oga vampire, your anger no fit boil water abegii

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by festacman(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Ozonkpu Victor Oye is a stubborn and difficult man. May be Dr. Reuben Abati already knew about him and had prepared his mind for a difficult interview, which made him to shoot from the hip at slight aggression.

In any case, Dr. Reuben Abati has come a long way as journalist and having ran for political office is not a person to be intimidated by a fellow politician.

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Omihanifa: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
Most Nigerian politicians don't have sense. They are also very petty and uncultured.

Of recent buba galadima told seun okinbaloye of channels TV that something is wrong with his brain.

Dele momodu was almost eating up TVC journalist hangout crew of babajide otitoju and Ayo ozugbakun just because they asked him if he's capable of defeating bigwigs in the race to get the PDP presidential ticket.

And now this ugly looking apga chairman telling DR Ruben abati of ARISE NEWS to keep quiet just because they ask you to take sole responsibility for what you have said about another man.

The other day also one yeye APC stalwart came to arise news and was saying something sensitive about the abiola family. Forgetting that Tundun Abiola of arise news nah mko abiola's daughter.

Not to also forget when rufai oseni asked orji uzor kalu a simple question of how he made his money and status of his academic qualifications. Orji uzor kalu started vomiting fire from his mouth

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Illuminatiship(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Oga vampire, your anger no fit boil water abegii
clown
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Illuminatiship(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
[/You're the reason God created the middle finger
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Make them fight.
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
Illuminatiship:
[/You're the reason God created the middle finger

Even oga Illuminatiship acknowledges God. Truly, truly, our God is wonderful
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by wdacharley(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Reuben abati is so wrong in ordering the apga chairman to take responsible for his comment in such a rude way...I mean the man is their guest and at least deserve some respect

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Upliftment101: 9:51pm On May 18, 2022
wdacharley:
Reuben abati is so wrong in ordering the apga chairman to take responsible for his comment in such a rude way...I mean the man is their guest and at least deserve some respect
You obviously didn’t watch the interview. The apga guy was insulting, abusing and spitting very unprintable vituperations on his opponent. Abati merely asked him to take responsibility for his words before the rude b@stard began hurling insults on Abati

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Illuminatiship(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Even oga Illuminatiship acknowledges God. Truly, truly, our God is wonderful
yes and am much happier because he made you a clown
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by Emilokoiyawon: 10:35pm On May 18, 2022
When the head is flat, sense is far.

Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by JAMO84: 10:36pm On May 18, 2022
After being a presidential spokesman for five years, what is Abati looking for in a local TV station?
Re: Reuben Abati Rants On APGA Chairman, Victor Oye, For Asking Him To Shut Up On TV by DSoj(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2022
Kudos to Abati for standing his ground, he is too estaished and come a long way to be scared of being fired or being talked to like a kid on TV by a politician.
Not his fan but on this , BIG KUDOS

Peter Obi: See What A Northerner Requested Of The South / Tinubu Didn't Build Lagos;He Used Lagos To Become One Of The Richest Politician / Peter Obi, Where Is James Nwafor?