Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion (28797 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by nedekid: 11:34pm On May 18, 2022
chatinent:

Wow. Up till today?
Till today oh.
That close is a ghost town.
Owners have tried to sell but the floading is a hindrance.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by chatinent: 11:36pm On May 18, 2022
nedekid:

Till today oh.
That close is a ghost town.
Owners have tried to sell but the floading is a hindrance.

Mehn..

Thanks for sharing this. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Aolfooties(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2022
Lol, don't know what to say.

Check out signature, don't miss this promo
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Eriggs: 11:40pm On May 18, 2022
koolaid87:

You claimed to have known already, yet asking question at the end.

You need God
if a member's post is too difficult for you to comprehend, why not keep shut instead of embarrassing ur head online? Intelligent members understand her comment, only illiterate people don't.
You need God to increase ur knowledge, just ask Baba God.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Jaqenhghar: 12:08am On May 19, 2022
timothy2396:
grin grin grin imagine and she was playing god like it was her handwork.... Mtcheeew... You'll surely recover sir.... Laughing at someone in situations like this is very disheartening no matter what they've done to you... JESUS was about dying and still prayed to GOD to forgive those who killed him, there's no greater forgiveness than that... Learn to love brothers and sisters... NB I'm not righteousness oo before una sey him don get another moniker grin grin
And you were losing sleep like its your house that was demolished. You and the Tonto behave alike
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by madjune(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2022
Then Karma has everything to do with it.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by africanpride1: 2:19am On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Tribal: 3:27am On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by longview007: 3:50am On May 19, 2022
timothy2396:
grin grin grin imagine and she was playing god like it was her handwork.... Mtcheeew... You'll surely recover sir.... Laughing at someone in situations like this is very disheartening no matter what they've done to you... JESUS was about dying and still prayed to GOD to forgive those who killed him, there's no greater forgiveness than that... Learn to love brothers and sisters... NB I'm not righteousness oo before una sey him don get another moniker grin grin

This Kpokpogri too matured and can control his emotions.
Tonto mater na pikin distraction to him.
HE HAS MOVED ON.

May God give you the strength.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by koolaid87: 4:32am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:
if a member's post is too difficult for you to comprehend, why not keep shut instead of embarrassing ur head online? Intelligent members understand her comment, only illiterate people don't.
You need God to increase ur knowledge, just ask Baba God.

To hell with you and her.

Nonsense
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:36am On May 19, 2022
timothy2396:
MOG conjuring 600yrs 4 u right now...
grin

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by 9japride(m): 5:29am On May 19, 2022
Tonto might be a narcissistic fellow. Yet she claims she was born again. Having a fine face with a fine shape does not equate to a fine character.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by phemmyfour: 5:49am On May 19, 2022
Onyi22:
Thanks for the clarification
We already know now. She's just using the unfortunate incident to chase a clout
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Mrexcell(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2022
It's alright.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet you are paid for logging into ur daily and for ads purchased by ur referrals. You won't find this offer anywhere else on the web.

Daily login bonus = $1.65
Per invite = $100
Registration fee = free

Contact me with this WhatsApp number below to get all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by starstunna1313(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2022
timothy2396:

And you expect FCT Minister to come out publicly and say that it is Tonto Dike that was behind it. It seems you still do not understand how your country Nigeria works at time. She might be involved in it through the FCT Minister or the Minister is taking orders from someone higher than him involved with Tonto Dike. Sometimes do not underestimate the anger and vengeance of a woman. At times they can go to any level to get at you
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by RPG2020(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2022
To the mod who banned � me for no reason

angry I'm back baby grin
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by donbenie(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2022
Flier:
Victim mentality,no one can demolish your house if you get proper documentation and even if government need it,you will get compensation
And you think many of these houses don't have proper documentation?
Really?
Are you sure you are living in this country?
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2022
All these village people from south south, they think FCT is like Rivers or Warrior where you build glorified batchers anywhere.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by meobizy(f): 7:47am On May 19, 2022
What or who does she know with that much power? Social media must be hyping her like always. Left to members here one would think Nairaland’s owner rubs shoulders with presidents.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 7:49am On May 19, 2022
donbenie:
And you think many of these houses don't have proper documentation?
Really?
Are you sure you are living in this country?

They don't many of the builders rely on political connection to build their mansions, there is no building plan, or govt approval and definitely no insurance that's why they weep when their batchers are demolished.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by delishpot: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
timothy2396:

She NEVER said it was her handwork. She said it was karma that God used those fct housing people to punish him. But yeah, she was petty about it.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by okuta007: 1:11pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria cannot build a standard road or house but is very quick at demolishing already built houses.

I remember his lamentations, which is also a reason: “they wanted me to sell it to them but I refused.”

“na the burn burn, na him dey sweet dem pass” - Fela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by okuta007: 1:39pm On May 19, 2022
Nigeriainpeace:
This guy house na real mansion no be small I enter this house I confirm am, I’m even surprised he said 700m, I was thinking is about a billion mansion, that small boy spent real money on that house

we celebrate nonsense in this country - please kindly tell us, what does he do for a living ?
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by dealbest: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Hehehe grin he say tonto nor get anything to do with am that woman don dey take her kpekus deal with you.. Ozuo
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Qqqa: 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
grin who’s asking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters. / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Black For Sun Newspaper Awards (photo) / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.