Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion (28794 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by steveneche(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
wink
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by BluntCrazeMan: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
We don hear..
SHAMELESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Pekkelly(f): 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Advocate500: 10:11pm On May 18, 2022
This kemi and amibo,is this journalism? You started your question by accusing tonto of chasing clout ,are you trying to impress kpokpogiri or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by KingDamzzy(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
I wonder how Don Jazzy survived dating that toxic Tonto Dike. They are both extreme opposites in character and behaviour.

I celebrate Churchill and Malivehood for surviving Tonto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by FullyBac: 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Nigeriainpeace: 10:24pm On May 18, 2022
This guy house na real mansion no be small I enter this house I confirm am, I’m even surprised he said 700m, I was thinking is about a billion mansion, that small boy spent real money on that house

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by cigaricon(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2022
timothy2396:
grin grin grin imagine and she was playing god like it was her handwork.... Mtcheeew... You'll surely recover sir.... Laughing at someone in situations like this is very disheartening no matter what they've done to you... JESUS was about dying and still prayed to GOD to forgive those who killed him, there's no greater forgiveness than that... Learn to love brothers and sisters... NB I'm not righteousness oo before una sey him don get another moniker grin grin
Don't worry, we know it's not him. Na Doom and rapture and end time things him dey like
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by nedekid: 10:36pm On May 18, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria cannot build a standard road or house but is very quick at demolishing already built houses.

I remember his lamentations, which is also a reason: “they wanted me to sell it to them and I refused.”
Sometimes demolition is the only reasonable option.
Those days I worked in a factory at iganmu industrial estate, lagos. Ie early 90s. Lots of factories on that close. Do you know one big man (an importer) like that came and built a warehouse and office complex on the canal draining water out of the area. Infact he settled gov agencies and sandfilled the canal. His new building had an elevated foundation. Do you know that his singular act over 4-5 years closed down over 10 producing factories in that area because of the flooding he caused. Uptill today years later, that area is deserted, very low commercial value as no one will buy flooded property.
This prince's house is said to be built on a planed road or drainage, can't remember exactly.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Timekeeper452: 10:43pm On May 18, 2022
timothy2396:
grin grin grin imagine and she was playing god like it was her handwork.... Mtcheeew... You'll surely recover sir.... Laughing at someone in situations like this is very disheartening no matter what they've done to you... JESUS was about dying and still prayed to GOD to forgive those who killed him, there's no greater forgiveness than that... Learn to love brothers and sisters... NB I'm not righteousness oo before una sey him don get another moniker grin grin
this country is full of hypocrites, if even 1/3rd of the country practiced what they preach, honestly nigeria would have been a first world country.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by chukwuibuipob: 10:43pm On May 18, 2022
sad Some Nigerians with our stubborn mentality.They probably have him remove/demolish Notice but the usual nothing Go happen has becloud /block some pipu sense of reasoning.You’ll see STOP WORK with red ink boldly paste at the wall but mbanu! The owners will “SETTLE “ dis and dat and carry on with his project.Sample is Ikoyi collapsed building
post=112962727:
We know that already.
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Destroying 700 Million without notice?
That is not right in all ramifications.
Is that even possible
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by irunoko(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2022
2 disturbed people
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by FengChui(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2022
Mr. Simpson
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by BOYS2MEN: 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Propertyforum: 10:50pm On May 18, 2022
It's good that he's coming out to clear the air
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by koolaid87: 10:51pm On May 18, 2022
post=112962727:
We know that already.
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Destroying 700 Million without notice?
That is not right in all ramifications.

But is that even possible

You claimed to have known already, yet asking question at the end.

You need God
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by splashbaby(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2022
Ds man...unseen hands is working believe it or not.
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Jmichael1(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2022
timothy2396:

i had to scroll up d moment i saw JESUS in ur write-up,jst to be sure it was nt righteouness and his normal sermons...
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by livinbygrace: 11:10pm On May 18, 2022
Kpokpoogri:
My ex Tonto got nothing to do with the demolition of my house.

She just wanted to trend.
Matter of fact, we still cool together.
We still fvck occasionally for few bucks.

You this man ,you need to relax ,it’s understandable it’s not easy losing such property but just take it easy.God will surely make a way for better properties
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by MUAnaZephyr: 11:16pm On May 18, 2022
[center]HARD MAN
YOU CAN'T ALLOW THAT TOTO TAKE GLORY FOR YOUR PAIN
[/center]

E pain you... But how she wun take know when you no cry?
BE REMAIN STRONG AND AVOID TOTO OF THE DIKEs

envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo81ayK5xnE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdsnWu6L7gp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by abobote: 11:16pm On May 18, 2022
Tonto get level like that, abi na the power of toto
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by FireUpNow(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2022
Never rejoice over your enemy's woes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by chatinent: 11:25pm On May 18, 2022
nedekid:

Sometimes demolition is the only reasonable option.
Those days I worked in a factory at iganmu industrial estate, lagos. Ie early 90s. Lots of factories on that close. Do you know one big man (an importer) like that came and built a warehouse and office complex on the canal draining water out of the area. Infact he settled gov agencies and sandfilled the canal. His new building had an elevated foundation. Do you know that his singular act over 4-5 years closed down over 10 producing factories in that area because of the flooding he caused. Uptill today years later, that area is deserted, very low commercial value as no one will buy flooded property.
This prince's house is said to be built on a planed road or drainage, can't remember exactly.

Wow. Up till today?
Re: Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion by Acidbath: 11:28pm On May 18, 2022
No she didn't...but her God was involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown / Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.